BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 401 - 410 of 567 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...57

Forum » Thread

:O(
This is where I bought mine about a month and a half back, but they're saying "Out of stock" also. These are seeming to sell out quite fast after coming back into stock: http://ww...

In GEAR » Can anyone find the Evernew 2L bottle?
October 06, 7:26pm

Prodigy 45* Has Arrived
My Prodigy 45* quilt has arrived and I am loving the Aspen Green/Charcoal! Weighs in at a scant 13.3oz w/o the removable cords and seems plenty warm (wrapped in it in our 47F weather while letting...

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment quilts in stock and ready to go
October 06, 7:19pm

Re: Indicators arrived
Gary I'm glad the indicators arrived safely and you are enjoying them! I appreciate your business and your kind words. KJ

In Gear Deals » SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
October 06, 7:02pm

Coghlan's Emergency Tinder
I use good 'ole Coghlan's Emergency Tinder. Smoosh'em flat and tear them apart. They fuzz at the tear. Stand the piece up with the fuzz on top, one strike from a fire steel and done....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your firestarter of choice?
October 06, 1:48pm

Re: Re: Re: summer synthetic quilts
Christopher- I will post a shot of my Aspen Green/Charcoal Prodigy quilt when it arrives, so you can see the color. HTH KJ

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment quilts in stock and ready to go
October 05, 11:39pm

Carl
Carl Thanks for the great video. Need more videos with insight like this. Up until 9:20, I was wondering how your Hydrogen had what appeared to be WAY more loft than mine. :O) KJ

In GEAR » Video: Marmot Hydrogen & Western Mountaineering Summerlite
October 05, 3:48pm

Re: Payment sent
David Yup! Sent you a PM last night saying I received the payment and that they'll be shipped out today. It's all packed up and sitting right next to me, ready to be dropped in the mai...

In Gear Deals » SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
October 05, 3:10pm

Back in Stock
I now have more indicators back in stock. KJ

October 05, 2:32pm

Backpacking Camera Protective Case/Wallet
Ran across this and thought (if it doesn't weigh too much) it would make a great simple/small protective case for a camera when backpacking. Capable of holding SD cards and perhaps some cash a...

In Gear Deals » Backpacking Camera Protective Case/Wallet
October 04, 3:22pm

Re: PM sent
David You're in luck! I currently have exactly two sets left in stock. ...more expected Monday or Tuesday. For some reason I did not receive a PM from you. I think I may setup an email ...

October 04, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.