BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 401 - 410 of 530 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...53

Forum » Thread

Re: Arc Blast
Michelle Was this the case regarding the fit of he can in the upper portion of the pack, or does the can slip all the way down to the bottom? ZPacks site states: "A Bear Canister can easil...

In GEAR » Ultralight Packs Capable of Carrying A Berikade Expdition?
September 25, 3:43pm

Sunrise Bars
EDIT: I can no longer recommend Sunrise bars after finding out that the "whole sustagrain barley flour" in them is a ConAgra genetically modified plant species. I don't know h...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » backpacking food
September 25, 11:36am

I can dig it...and saw it.
Just ordered at Little Buck and a Big Dig. Can't wait to use them next month! With a combo like that, one could probably call themselves a "Log Master". Cut'em up and lay'...

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
September 24, 4:15pm

Ultralight Packs Capable of Carrying A Berikade Expdition?
I'm looking to find out if anyone knows if the Bearikade Expedition will fit into the Gossamer Gear 2012 Mariposa. Also looking to find out what other packs out there might fit it. I'm ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Packs Capable of Carrying A Berikade Expdition?
September 24, 2:56pm

Re: Alpine Light
Mike Thanks for the info. Seems like the Mont-bell is really the way to go even though it's heavier. Seems a bit nicer too. I'm guessing their material would hold up better. KJ

In GEAR » Warmth Comparison: Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket VS Mont-bell Alpine Light Down Parka
September 21, 7:48am

Supermodels
Can I just somehow receive the resulting supermodels? ...I already have the scissors. If it's of any interest to anyone, the Swisscard scissors can be held shut by slipping a small segment ...

In GEAR » Lightweight Small Scissors
September 21, 7:25am

Re: not worth it
FeetFirst Something stinks about that idea. I'd cool it there son...You're building a bad trail. KJ

In GEAR » Warmth Comparison: Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket VS Mont-bell Alpine Light Down Parka
September 21, 12:27am

Price
Any idea what these went for new?

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear - The One
September 21, 12:20am

Re: Gossamer Gear - The One
Thanks Mary. Bummer on the fabric supply. Isn't spinnaker what they do or used to make sails for boats out of..the precursor to cuben fiber sails? Came across some info about The One recentl...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear - The One
September 20, 11:41pm

Re: Re: Bump
Stephen Was the lack of the hem draw cord your only dislike of the jacket, or did you have others? KJ

September 20, 4:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.