Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List13.8831lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 401 - 410 of 638 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...64

Forum » Thread

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 24, 6:45pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 24, 6:44pm

Preference
I prefer not to add anything to the item when I may already have gear that can be dual purposed, since they're already being transported. Super light, strong thin cord that can be used to repl...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 6:19pm

Re: handle
MB I don't carry a bandana. Just a few small Lightoad towels, and they would definitely wind up with cuts in them. Plus, I don't want anything I'm wiping down my shelter interior...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 6:10pm

Spectra Wrap
Steven- I like the idea of the silicone on the end! Always wanted to play around with that stuff. Here was how I modified my Big Dig. A good length of ZPacks 1.25mm Z-Line Spectra Cord. Se...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 2:08pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 24, 11:22am

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 24, 11:21am

Re: 30 percent overfill?
I think both Travis and I are referring to the already included 30% overfill. HTH KJ

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 22, 6:12pm

Zpacks Bag
Travis A few questions for you: - Is your ZPacks bag the regular (56") or wide (62")? - Was the cold feet only an issue when you weren't sleeping in a tent? Just sleeping ou...

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 22, 12:03pm

Re: Screen attachment
Jim The stove wires hang from the large holes in each of the pot support arms. The wires are bent almost to the exact thickness of the pot support arm to minimize side to side play. It is fair...

In GEAR » Snow Peak LiteMax Windscreen\Heat Accelerator
November 22, 11:48am

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.