BPL Community Profile

Andy Berner (Berner9) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Michigan
About Me Mostly just day hike at the moment.
CityPortage
StateMI
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List2 nighter. Fall colors Manistee River Trail 09

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Berner

Showing 401 - 410 of 419 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Forum » Thread

"The One"
If the deal doesn't go thru I will take it.

In Gear Swap » 2008 "the one"
September 07, 8:27am

Summerlite
Bump for 2 nice bags I wish the Summerlite was a the long version. I might grab the montbell bag tomorrow if no one takes it.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Summerlite and MB Spiral Down #3 bags
September 07, 8:24am

Re: Re: Trail Runner 13+
I wear 14's and I just picked up some Inovs terroc 330's and couldn't be more happy.

In GEAR » Trail Runners 13+
September 03, 7:01pm

The Deionization of a Golite Ion Backpack
I was bored yesterday so I decided to work on my Ion. Just finished it up today. I just did the Lycra and stretch cord.

In Make Your Own Gear » The Deionization of a Golite Ion Backpack
September 01, 5:16pm

montbell thermawrap XL
I just got a Montbell Thermawrap in XL and on my scale its coming up 14.4oz and 14.7 with the stuff sack. Im tempted to send mine back and go with the down.

In GEAR » New MEC Primaloft Jacket
September 01, 8:23am

GG Murmur
I went ahead and ordered one yesterday. I guess I assumed it would stay the same color and only the fabric would be different. Probably making it just a little heavier. I will post up pics once I...

In GEAR » Silnylon GG Murmur
August 29, 5:02pm

Re: WWASD?
"What will Andrew Skurka do?" Do they make those bracelets? price anyone?

In GEAR » Golite Website
August 28, 2:13pm

Ultralight Economies of Scale: Budgeting for Your Pack & Wallet
Good article. This fits my life right now in this exact same sense. I'm new to the entire BPL. The past two weeks I have spent a ridiculous amount of time on this website. I have made ex...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Economies of Scale: Budgeting for Your Pack & Wallet
August 25, 4:53pm

Bushcraft and LNT
Hows does Bushcraft and LNT work out?

In Other Activities » XUL vs. Survival vs. Adventure Racing vs. FUBAR
August 24, 1:24pm

Tenkara Fly Rods
Ive been looking to get one of these for awhile now. After that awesome video I might have to go make an order. Thanks for the video Ryan

In Editor's Roundtable » Backcountry Fly Fishing with Tenkara: Ultralight Style and Simplicity
August 18, 3:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Berner

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TrailLite Designs Ebira
The TrailLite Designs Ebira is a wonderful piece of gear for the tenkara fisherman. ...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 08, 2:03pm

Mountain Laurel Designs
Great service and just awesome super light gear. I owned or do own 4 or 5 pieces of MLD gear and have 2 more on order. Ron is top notch and I can't wait to get my new packs.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:09pm

Gossamer Gear
The couple times Ive called to add something on to my order I have been very pleased with there customer service. It wasn't Glen or Grant the two who most people know. It was another guy and wa...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:03pm

Gossamer Gear Lightrek 4 Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I don't know what it is, but just like everyone else this would be one of my favorite pieces of gear. Friends and people I meet out on the trail always have the "wow" face when I let th...

In Trekking Poles
October 20, 11:25am

Gossamer Gear The One
After a couple short trips out in this tent, I am very happy with it. Ive only used it this late summer and early fall. I know some people say the spinnaker fabric is noisy but I do not have any pro...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
October 20, 10:46am