BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 41 - 50 of 374 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: bloody nose?
I used to get REALLY bad nose bleeds do to a deviated septum, to the point, I once lost conciousness and had to be rushed to ER. Luckily I was at the doctors office when that happened. Got cauteriz...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dealing with dry air, sinus problems, and bloody nose?
May 01, 5:41am

wool/linen
I have to say these look awesome! I love me a good button down. I will, however have to wait until after the kickstarter project to check these out, assuming you start selling them regularly. If...

In GEAR » Wool Button Down Worn For 100 Days--Kickstarter Project
April 27, 5:33am

Re: Another spoon
Drop weight and lengthen the handle: Cut handle down, leave a little sticking out. sand a tennon that will fit into a carbon fiber arrow shaft. Epoxy into arrow shaft. Cut shaft to lenths. Use a ...

In GEAR » Another spoon
April 27, 4:45am

Re: New Software
Wow, this looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out! Hopefully you get through the bugs soon, especially with Mac.

In GEAR » New Software
April 27, 4:41am

Re: And more!
This current version you have is almost exactly the design I came up with a few months ago. Was hoping to get a company started and produce it, oh well... I think that is plenty ventilation. I w...

In Make Your Own Gear » Planning a Serenity type bivy
April 26, 5:46am

Re: August trip anywhere in the West
One of my favorite trips so far was in Mineral King/sawtooth peak. We only did 3 days, but there are bigger loops available for weeklong trips.

In Pre-Trip Planning » August trip anywhere in the West
April 23, 6:48am

Re: Contact lenses:
Had to switch to daily disposables myself after the underside of my eyelids started getting inflamed and building caluses. Got to the point, I couldn't go without my contacts or the pain was to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Contact lenses: a friendly warning (that has nothing to do with hygiene).
April 23, 6:43am

Re: No knives, after all
Delayed?! OMG people are so ignorant!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » TSA to allow pocketknives, some sports equipment
April 22, 9:43pm

Re: Tasty food for 1 night / 20 miles?
One night? Leave the stove at home and bring some leftover pizza.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tasty food for 1 night / 20 miles?
April 22, 10:51am

Re: 20 lbs FSO including Gransfords and Cold Steel
@Everett I'm looking forward to the reading I have ahead of me!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Who gets out more, the UL or the BC camper?
April 19, 3:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.