BPL Community Profile

robert v (mtnbob123) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Upstate South Carolina
About Me Father, Backpacker, Canoeist, Special Ed Teacher
--Starting to explore the ultralight philosophy as I get older just so I can keep up with my sons on the trail!!!
CitySpartanburg
StateSC

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by robert v

Showing 41 - 50 of 356 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...36

Forum » Thread

Is there anything else included for the price on the Squall Classic?
Carbon Fiber rear or front poles, or titanium stakes? Just wondering. Thanks Robert

In Gear Swap » FS Tarptent Squall Classic, Echo 1
February 03, 8:02am

Fees
Yes but it is also customary to put paypal personal or add % in the ad When someone puts $xxx shipped, that should mean $xxx shipped. IMHO lol

In Gear Swap » F/S: SMD Lunar Solo LE
January 30, 9:01am

Email addresses
Maybe we should put our emails in the note section of the spreadsheet. I know it is tough to try to contact people on here to find someone to send the box to!!!! The PM system on here leaves a lot ...

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
January 30, 8:03am

The weights vary
The weights vary a bit. Very possible for it to be 1.3 oz less. Several of mine are!

In Gear Swap » FS - Therm-a-rest NeoAir XLite Large
January 28, 7:57am

Dana Designs Small Dry Rib Bag and Neosport Shoes Still Available!!
All other items sold.

In Gear Swap » Gear Closet Clean Out Sale!! HMG Summit, Caldera Cone, Witco, Katadyne, Steripen, Dana Design
January 20, 5:33pm

Pm replied
Pm replied Prices adjusted and sold items removed.

In Gear Swap » Gear Closet Clean Out Sale!! HMG Summit, Caldera Cone, Witco, Katadyne, Steripen, Dana Design
January 20, 7:40am

Exped Downmat almost 50% off
Steep and Cheap.com

In Gear Deals » Exped Downmat almost 50% off
January 19, 10:03pm

Bump for changes
Added an item and took out a few that have sold. Steripen is SPF Still waiting to hear from Jason. Items won't ship out till Tuesday due to MLK day on Monday.

January 19, 9:41pm

HMG Summit Pack is Sold
Ty Richard

January 19, 5:22pm

Great deal on these!!
Wish I hadn't already purchased one :(

In Gear Deals » Sawyer Mini @ Lawson - $20
January 19, 4:45pm

All Reader Reviews by robert v

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

LightHeartGear Solong6 Cuben
Very nice tent, especially with the awning! Excellent reinforcement in wear areas. Sets up tight and the material lets in just the right amount of sunlight so that it is never gloomy inside, but still...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
September 27, 3:46am

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I have ordered several times from Lawson. For some reason, something seems to get screwed up about every other order. I have eventually received everything, but it has taken several emails on several ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 29, 10:14pm

Enlightened Equipment Revelation X
Love this Quilt! It is Huge(2.5"baffle, Wide and Long model- overstuffed ) but weighs very little(28oz in stuffsack). Very warm when cinched up tight, but still useable as a lightweight quilt in ...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
August 01, 11:35am

Lightheart Gear Tents Solong 6 Cuben Fiber with Awning
Large 1 person tent. Two friendly people can easily fit in this tent. It is very long, a...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
January 29, 7:09pm

Lightheart Gear
I have bought two Solong 6 tents from Judy and Mark at Lightheart Gear. I have one made of Sil-Nylon and one made of Cuben fiber. They have always been more than patient with me as I asked a thousand ...

January 29, 6:13pm

GoLite GoLite customer service
I returned a 12 year old Golite breeze pack and was told that they would replace it with a brand new Peak pack. It is on its way!!!!

August 06, 6:05am