Ted E (denver_whitest185) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale CO
About Me Engineer and Trailgroove Magazine Contributor
www.Trailgroove.com
CityDenver
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://mtnnut.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ted E

Showing 41 - 50 of 739 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...74

Forum » Thread

Golite Peak - Blue - Size Large
I have a Golite peak, which is what the jam 35 was called before they took the peak, jam, and pinnacle and put them under the same name. Unlike the Jam, the peak has a removeable hip belt for strip...

In Gear Swap » Golite Peak - Blue - Size Large
July 27, 8:21pm

Re: Shuttle
Mike, sorry for the late response, i just noticed your reply. I already did the trip and i had a friend drive out from Denver with me to help me shuttle. I'm surprised that nobody in vernal or ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » need help with a shuttle near vernal, UT
July 22, 12:13pm

Highline Trail UT
I hiked the Highline a few weeks ago during the July 4th holiday. The trail is fairly well marked at trail intersections, but there are many places where there is no trail, just cairns or almost no...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Highline Trail UT
July 21, 10:08pm

Highline Trail Utah
I just completed the utah highline trail over the 4 day july 4th holiday. I created a quick data book for anyone else interested in hiking the same trail, with GPS waypoints, elevations, and mileag...

In Post-Trip Reports » Highline Trail Utah
July 16, 3:07am

Re: need help with a gps watch
i wouldn't mind a watch with training features, and i can charge on trail if i bring my small solar kit (to also keep my camera charged via USB micro). i've looked into the foretrex, and...

In GEAR » need help with a gps watch
June 16, 9:15pm

need help with a gps watch
I have a few trips coming up id like to use a GPS watch to navigate to way points. Also, i would like something i can download a track file to overlay onto google maps or something similar. I...

In GEAR » need help with a gps watch
June 14, 12:53pm

Re: need help with a shuttle near vernal, UT or Park City, UT
Bump. I still really need some help with getting a shuttle. if you live in northern utah near park city or vernal and can help me out, i'll make it worth your while.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » need help with a shuttle near vernal, UT
June 12, 11:44pm

need help with a shuttle near vernal, UT
I've got a trip planned next month, however my friend decided to bail on me. Its a shuttle hike, so i need some help to shuttle myself from vernal, UT to Mirror Lake off of highway 150. I w...

June 05, 8:10pm

heres some good stuff in utah
http://www.trailgroove.com/issue7.html?autoflip=29 it'll be around 100 miles if you don't get the second shuttle and hike/bike from the east entrance to chamberlain ranch. otherwise, ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Utah Hiking Trails
June 04, 11:21pm

Re: PFD
PFD's have more flotation in the chest area to keep you face up in an emergency / loss of consciousness. i would think that large float on the back might push you onto your chest in an emergenc...

In Packrafting » MYOG PFD - Round 2: Foam/Bottle Hybrid
June 02, 8:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Ted E

Ted E has posted no reviews.