Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Allen Butts (butts0989) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northern Rockies
About Me Allen Butts has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateColorado
CountryU.S.
My PDF Gear ListAT-thru hike list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Allen Butts

Showing 41 - 50 of 240 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...24

Forum » Thread

WTB: Tarptent notch
I'm looking for a tarptent notch to hike the AT with next year. If you have one you're willing to let go of send me an offer at butts0989 at comcast dot net.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarptent notch
October 29, 8:12am

Re: bugs?
For now I am not going to bring a bivy, although i have been considering it. I have had a couple of friends do it with just a tarp and be ok, but maybe picking up a misquito headnet wouldnt be a b...

In Gear Lists » 2014 AT NOBO gear list
October 25, 7:50am

Re: Revised list
ok the link posted can be shared now, sorry bout that

October 24, 1:06pm

Revised list
Here is my new list, no weights added yet. I decided that i am going to split gear; 1st half from springer to Hot springs area, 2nd half is the rest of the trail. Im starting march 15th for the r...

October 22, 5:01pm

Re: Montbell Thermawrap M
did you happen to come across that jacket?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Montbell Thermawrap M
October 08, 8:45am

WTB: Montbell Thermawrap M
I'm looking for a synthetic jacket for my thruhike thought id check here first. I'm looking for a thermawrap that is size Medium, with or without a hood is fine by me. I would like it to ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Montbell Thermawrap M
October 07, 12:11pm

WTB: Thermarest X therm/ X-lite
I will be starting my thru hike of the AT next year in March, and I'm looking for a warm inflatable pad. any help? Size Regular is preferable

In Gear Swap » WTB: Thermarest X therm/ X-lite
October 04, 7:14pm

good advice
Ya i think the double layer of a pack liner and cover might be worth it. In my experience when it starts raining on the AT it rains for a while. So rain pants to start off with and then sub in w...

September 14, 4:06pm

Changes...
Man all this talk of snow makes me want to push my start date back a little later! So changes to be made: drop silk liner, carry heavier fleece for the beginning (R1??), over mitts for beginning, a...

September 13, 6:29pm

2014 AT NOBO gear list
I'm getting my last bits of gear together and trying to hash out all the things I dont need. This is my list for a March 1st start date. The only things that will be changing through the hike...

September 12, 5:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Allen Butts

Allen Butts has posted no reviews.