Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

A D (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale A D hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me A D has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by A D

Showing 41 - 50 of 371 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: REI Sale 03/27/15 - What are you getting?
I am sort of glad to find out the Garmin Fenix3 probably won't qualify for the 20% off, because I can't afford it anyway: http://www.rei.com/product/884616/garmin-fenix-3-sapphire-gps-wa...

In GEAR » REI Sale 03/27/15 - What are you getting?
March 24, 9:15am

Re: trade with confidence
There's no scam here. I know Drew personally, and would gladly attach my own reputation to his (I've been a member here for a few years, bought and sold many things). Just the fact that...

In Gear Swap » For TRADE: Mountain Hardware, Ghost Whisperer, 15 deg bag, 55-65% off ALL, UL Backpack
March 19, 1:17pm

Re: Re: Record Low Snow Year - Water in the Sierras?
"There were some sections where I should have carried 2 liters and went a little thirsty with 1 liter." In my experience, this has been the rule for Summer hiking in both wet and dry y...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Record Low Snow Year - Water in the Sierras?
March 17, 9:03pm

Dividend available
My whopping $13 dividend is now showing on my account as of this morning.

In GEAR » REI Dividend and 20 % off sale ?
March 16, 9:30am

Re: Thru-hike worthy?
I can't answer that, but I will say on both this, and a klymit pad that I trimmed and resealed, the bond was indistinguishable from the factory bond. If you hold it up to a light, through it...

In GEAR » Cut 14" off my Neo-air xtherm large
March 11, 7:32pm

Re: Re: Trimming my Large Xtherm (pics)
I felt a little hesitant about trimming it, not only because its an expensive pad, but because it was nice to be able to completely stretch out with my arms above my head and feet extended on it. ...

March 11, 3:42pm

Re: JMT and Altitude Sickness
Spending a night at the trailhead makes a huge difference in my experience. What was said about hydration has proved to be true in my case as well. The air is extremely dry in the Sierra, and ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT and Altitude Sickness
March 10, 11:12pm

Re: Re: WTB: Xtherm Regular or Medium
Got one of the pads needed. Still looking for a 72" or 66" Xtherm.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Xlite Large & Xtherm Regular
March 10, 11:06pm

Trimming my Large Xtherm (pics)
I just removed the bottom 6 horizontal sections from mine. Reduced weight from 20.7oz down to 18.3oz. I did a test run with just the bottom two, bonded it with my iron and inflated it to test ...

March 10, 2:13pm

Re: WTB:Xlite Large & Xtherm Regular
bumping this after editing my original post. I am in fact looking for one or both of these pads.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Xlite Large & Xtherm Regular
March 08, 1:42pm

All Reader Reviews by A D

A D has posted no reviews.