BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 41 - 50 of 1671 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...168

Forum » Thread

Re: UL Tents good in light - medium snow
Golite Shangri-la 2 ?????

In GEAR » UL Tents good in light - medium snow
September 24, 5:27pm

Re: Re: Re: SEKI Trip the last week of September
I have never seen a Mountain Lion and am not sure I would want to while backpacking. I did see a large animal in RMNP that I thought was a light colored bear, but it didn't walk like a bear. ...

In Gear Lists » SEKI Trip the last week of September
September 23, 7:35am

Re: What type of raincoat?
Max what makes you say that Gore Tex Packlite wets out after 10 to 15 minutes? I have hiked for for well over 1000 miles with Packlite and as long as the dwr is still ok (as with any rain shell) i...

In GEAR » Women's UL rain jacket?
September 23, 7:21am

Re: Re: SEKI Trip the last week of September
The weather has taken a turn south the past few days. I am thinking of going with a Patagonia Wool 1 Longsleeve or a Smartwool Lightweight Longsleeve for my hiking shirt, and also considering the ...

September 22, 7:20pm

Re: Re: SEKI Trip the last week of September
The forcast as of now shows temps around 60 during the day and 30 at night at 10k feet. I would be very happy with that but I had nights down to the low 20's in 2011 and this is a month earlie...

September 19, 7:38am

Re: SEKI Trip the last week of September
I am going to have a heavier baseweight on this trip than I have had on all of my previous trips since about 2007. On my last trip on the JMT in 2011 my base weight was under 10 pounds but since t...

September 19, 7:33am

SEKI Trip the last week of September
I will be in the SEKI area and on the JMT around Evolution Valley and Goddard Canyon from September 26th to October 1st. My gear list is in my profile. Much of the gear is the same that I used in...

September 14, 12:35pm

Trip out west the end of September - Sept 26-Oct 1?
Is anyone interested in a backpacking trip out west the end of this month? I am thinking of flying out the morning of Thursday September 26th and returning on Tuesday October 1st. I don't have ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trip out west the end of September - Sept 26-Oct 1?
September 09, 11:50am

Re: load hauler backpack properties
I just started demoing a McHale and though I don't have a lot of use with it yet, I can tell you that so far it carries better than anything else I have tried. You can immediately tell that th...

In GEAR » load hauler backpack properties
September 05, 6:04am

Re: Re: Trinity Alps in September
I have done some off trail work in Wind River Range and Rocky Mountain National Park, but not a ton. I went from Island Lake over Knapsack Col and down to Peak Lake in WRR and in RMNP I went from ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Looking for trip location ideas the last week of Sept
September 01, 4:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.