BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 41 - 50 of 2041 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...205

Forum » Thread

mmmmmmh jambalaya
Zatarains jambalaya is very cheap ($1-$3 a box, and easily serves 4 per box), can be found at any supermarket, really really delicious but requires that you have water simmering for 25mins after re...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Need a good 1-pot meal for 25 people
March 17, 7:04pm

Additional 25% off
25% off, and stacks on top of their sale items too. Coupon code was posted on their facebook page, and ends on Monday at midnight: RRFFB20 Gonna try out their bone flats shirt this summer. En...

In Gear Deals » Railriders Adventure Shirts, men's Small for $29.00
March 17, 6:59pm

Food
Max, move this to the food and nutrition section, you'll have better luck there. Last I checked, you can't wear food...unless you're lady gaga ;)

In GEAR » Need a good meal for 25 people
March 17, 2:43pm

FS: Golite Rush 8 Running/Day pack
SOLD Golite Rush 8 in excellent condition. Used on a short 3 mile run and cleaned with Atsko sport wash and drip dried. Very clean, no smells, stains etc. Does not include a hydration bladder...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Rush 8 Running pack
March 14, 11:22am

PM'd
Thanks

In Gear Swap » Rab superlight event bivy
March 14, 10:18am

cool!
Awesome gesture! fwiw, shipping this will likely run $35-45 before the caffeine tariff, and a small bottle of high quality sewing lubricant (e.g., triflow) will run you another $4-5.

In Gear Swap » PIF - Singer "Touch and Sew" ZigZag Model 753
March 13, 5:04pm

...you luck dog!
"Empty beer cans and denatured alcohol ARE my kitchen." Damn T! I love the equal opportunity household you're running over there. Apparently, titanium isn't guest-appropria...

In GEAR » Lets see your GEAR ROOMS!!
March 12, 5:09pm

moved in with a girl...
"I moved in with a girl, and she makes me try and hide it all in out of the way places" Ugh, I remember that day very well. Complaints about how empty aluminum beer cans and denatured ...

In GEAR » Lets see your GEAR ROOMS!!
March 12, 1:12pm

Re: for us noobs...
better breathability/better durability at the expense of less water resistance (at least for this particular product) and heavier weight and slower drying time.

In Gear Deals » Rab Boreas Pull-on Size Medium $48 shipped
March 12, 1:06pm

ULA packs
Jennifer, Dave's linked chart is a good start but be aware, I think the data is wrong for the circuit on that chart. The prices are also wrong. I'm pretty sure the data was flip-flopped fo...

In GEAR » ULA pack dimensions
March 12, 9:55am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am