BPL Community Profile

Cole Crawford (CDC43339) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Omaha
About Me Backpacking is my way to get away from the world. I do my best writing on nature, and trekking through the wild can only help.
CityOmaha
StateNebraska
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cole Crawford

Showing 41 - 50 of 105 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

West
Any ideas for something further west? I've always wanted to do a Colorado or Wyoming trip.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Canoe / Hike
June 03, 2:30pm

Canoe / Hike
Hi all, Looking for suggestions for a 5(ish) day trip that combines hiking and canoeing. Ideally, we would canoe in the morning and get to camp by around 2 or 3, and still have plenty of time fo...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Canoe / Hike
May 30, 7:42am

WTB: Inflatable Sleep Pad, Men's LW Hikers / Trail Runners
Hi all. Looking to help outfit 2 broke college friends with their last gear items before an upcoming trip. One needs shoes and the other needs a sleep pad. Sleep pad: Inflatable Any size besid...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Inflatable Sleep Pad, Men's LW Hikers / Trail Runners
April 28, 1:57pm

Flash 62
I was able to find him a Flash 62 with a well fit hip belt from Slava. Came quickly and was in excellent condition, tags included. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Used 50-60L Pack!!!
April 26, 7:42am

lid
No included lid is the biggest downside, but I'll get to flex my DIY muscles and make one so that's fine. Any suggestions on that?

In GEAR » Beverage / Cooking Koozie
April 24, 4:21pm

Received
I just got it today. First impressions are solid. The way the handles are attached to the main mug body by some flat studs of some sort. The rivets would probably damage a nalgene, which is what I ...

April 24, 4:19pm

Olicamp Mug
On the budget side, these are available from Amazon at $13. Listed weight at 3.2 oz for a 20oz (24oz completely full) mug. Downside are the handles - not heat resistant. Solid for the price point t...

In GEAR » Favorite Hard Anodized Al Pots, solo, 2p and 3-4p group?
April 24, 1:48pm

Windshield shield
Reflectix looks somewhat like a car windshield cover to me. Are they somewhat comparable? I'd rather cut one of those up for MYOG than buy 25 feet of Reflectix

April 24, 1:34pm

Beverage / Cooking Koozie
Just picked up one of these for a new cookpot / mug. I'll be using it mostly for basic boil + pasta or similar. What do people use as koozies / insulators for these while you're waiting for...

April 24, 12:58pm

Great Ideas
Thanks for all the offers and ideas of packs to go check out. I'm going to see my buddy tonight and we'll figure out the pack that works best for him within his budget then. Tim, I'll P...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Used 50-60L Pack!!!
April 18, 11:58am

All Reader Reviews by Cole Crawford

Cole Crawford has posted no reviews.