BPL Community Profile

Cole Crawford (CDC43339) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Omaha
About Me Backpacking is my way to get away from the world. I do my best writing on nature, and trekking through the wild can only help.
CityOmaha
StateNebraska
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cole Crawford

Showing 41 - 50 of 110 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

Re: packs
Good call on keeping the Circuit. That's why I'm looking to pick one up ... heard that it's as close to a do-all UL pack as you can get.

In Gear Swap » wtb: pack
June 10, 9:16am

Circuit
Are you holding on to the Circuit or looking to sell it for the new pack?

In Gear Swap » wtb: pack
June 09, 11:34pm

Re: Re: +1 caffeine tabs
@Mark: Just wanted to throw it out there. It all comes down to your ultimate purpose in making coffee. I personally like coffee, but there are some people who don't like it but still want the b...

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 09, 6:02pm

+1 caffeine tabs
If you're not interested in the taste / coffee experience, caffeine tabs or powder is the way to go. By far the lightest solution, it's also much quicker. I take one with breakfast and then...

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 09, 3:36pm

Inov8s
The 310s are too small for me but I'd recommend them to anyone with a small foot. My favorite hiking shoes by far, and that's a great price too!

In Gear Swap » FS: Spring cleaning BLOWOUT!
June 04, 10:25am

West
Any ideas for something further west? I've always wanted to do a Colorado or Wyoming trip.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Canoe / Hike
June 03, 2:30pm

Canoe / Hike
Hi all, Looking for suggestions for a 5(ish) day trip that combines hiking and canoeing. Ideally, we would canoe in the morning and get to camp by around 2 or 3, and still have plenty of time fo...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Canoe / Hike
May 30, 7:42am

WTB: Inflatable Sleep Pad, Men's LW Hikers / Trail Runners
Hi all. Looking to help outfit 2 broke college friends with their last gear items before an upcoming trip. One needs shoes and the other needs a sleep pad. Sleep pad: Inflatable Any size besid...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Inflatable Sleep Pad, Men's LW Hikers / Trail Runners
April 28, 1:57pm

Flash 62
I was able to find him a Flash 62 with a well fit hip belt from Slava. Came quickly and was in excellent condition, tags included. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Used 50-60L Pack!!!
April 26, 7:42am

lid
No included lid is the biggest downside, but I'll get to flex my DIY muscles and make one so that's fine. Any suggestions on that?

In GEAR » Beverage / Cooking Koozie
April 24, 4:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Cole Crawford

Cole Crawford has posted no reviews.