Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 41 - 50 of 375 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Rainbow
> The Double Rainbow has been " on order" for some time now. On order just means that we are filling backorders as we get tents out of production. We make them as fast as we can b...

In GEAR » Need some Tent advice
March 21, 8:02pm

Re: Cloudburst 3 height?
About 41" to the center seam. The optional liner takes about 2" off of that. -H

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
March 13, 4:18pm

Re: Re: Solid Inner
> When deciding on the best venting for a solid interior try putting colored smoke inside the tent Good idea. I'll shoot an email over to the Vatican to see how they make theirs -- when ...

March 13, 4:13pm

Re: Re: Re: 2 Long Wide Pads in a Double Rainbow
Yes, truly 25" wide--25" x 77" x 2" http://www.alpsmountaineering.com/alps/products/pads/air-pads/lightweight-air-pad#.UTZZA6VOR0c (SKU: 7251012 ; size: Long)

In GEAR » 2 Long Wide Pads in a Double Rainbow
March 05, 1:46pm

Re: 2 Long Wide Pads in a Double Rainbow
Yes, two wide (25" x 77") pads fit. Here's what that looks like -->

In GEAR » 2 Long Wide Pads in a Double Rainbow
March 05, 11:49am

Re: Henry
> Will the reduced poled length (20 inch to 18 inch) also apply to the Moment DW? Probably most dont care, but I have found the shorter the better for thinks like bikepacking. Yes, same. Jus...

March 04, 9:04am

Re: Re: Re: Moment DW size
> Id also like to see two 77x25 inch pads with a long (6'6) bag in the CB 3. I think it should fit without ends touching. Also what size will the CB3 pack to? Those will fit easily though...

March 04, 8:40am

Re: Re: Moment DW size
> Can we see a photo with a 25" wide pad and someone over 6" in there? I'll get one posted, at least the 25" x 77" pad. There are no changes to the floor length/width...

March 04, 8:32am

Re: Re:
> I think it is a good design that was only 80% complete It's an old adage but it's the last 20% that takes (or should take) 80% of the time. For me it's often more like 90/10 (o...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Scout 2
March 03, 9:21am

Re: Re: New 2013 Tarptent Models
> Will you be including a setup video of the CB3 when it's ready for market? Yes, definitely.

March 01, 9:56am

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm