Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3981 - 3990 of 5302 | Page: 1 ...390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ...531

Forum » Thread

Re: What's your favorite rain jacket
Integral Designs eVent Thru Hiker Jacket. (Here.) Adjustable hood. Chest pocket only. 12 ounces in a Large. Basic, Solid, Waterproof, and Very breathable. If the weather isn't coop...

In GEAR » What's your favorite rain jacket?
February 08, 5:35pm

Re: Trailstar for couple/ innernet
You mean like this? This image is from the MLD site.

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar thread.
February 08, 4:59pm

Re: Snow in Colorado
Finally, a little snow for southern Colorado.

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: Feb 5 - Feb 11
February 08, 3:34pm

Re: Hike recommendation
"We don't want snow or rain." If someone out there can truly dial in the weather for Diane, anywhere in the US, I would REALLY like to hear from you. I just have the hardest time...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hike recommendation
February 07, 6:56pm

Re: Checked in kitchenwares...
OK. Over to the bulk candy department. Look for tubs of peanut brittle. In automotive look for tubs of pull-out 'shop towels'. It ain't gonna say 'UL Camera Case'.

In Photography » Lightweight camera bag
February 07, 3:53pm

Re: Keeping hands warm
Find waterproof breathable shell like the MLD Rain Mitt, and then 2 or 3 pairs of lightweight (100 -150) fleece mitts that you can rotate from shells to inner jacket to dry pocket to shells. In...

In GEAR » Keeping hands warm
February 07, 1:23pm

Re: Lightweight camera bag
In the Kitchen Department - wide-mouth, screw-top containers for flour, sugar, etc? Other than that, just cruise the places you usually don't go - bulk food, housewares, storage, crafts, etc...

In Photography » Lightweight camera bag
February 07, 1:18pm

Re: Tarp wihout poles?
>I want a sub 5 oz tarp...pitch without poles.... If you are expecting Any blowing weather a MLD Grace Solo at 5.5 ounces is close to the lightest you'll find that will hold up day after ...

In GEAR » Tarp wihout poles?
February 07, 8:33am

Re: Re: sad news
RIP Jeremy. Blue sky, clear water, and the wind at your back.

In Chaff » Missing Hiker
February 07, 8:09am

Re: what a trip!
Joe, This is a pretty old thread, and I don't think Roman hangs out here to much. However, if you look Here, I think some of your questions will be answered. And, dig around a bit. The...

In Packrafting » Grand Canyon
February 06, 1:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm