BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3981 - 3990 of 5172 | Page: 1 ...390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ...518

Forum » Thread

CF Tripod Con't:
Thank you Dondo! Without any guilt whatsoever, I ripped your prototype to my own use. Each leg has four 15" sections of carbon fiber connected with 3/32" shock cord. The top is a S...

In Photography » Sub-four oz. carbon fiber tripod
December 14, 5:44pm

Re: Re: Warmlite website
"What's with the attitude?" Jack senior (John), in the late 60's, put all that together on a typewriter and did his own photo shoots. He was following the marketing mode of th...

In Chaff » Warmlite website... horrible!
December 05, 7:15am

Re: Above Treeline
Tom, Outstanding Shots! You found some beautiful country. Glad I could help. If I get to the PNW you can buy me a beer, provided I get the see the rest of those pictures. ;-))

In Photo Gallery » Above Treeline
December 02, 9:52pm

Re: Sale Pending
Received as promised and as described. Thanks James.

In Gear Swap » FS: Canon G10
November 30, 7:44pm

Test for Ouzel
nm

In User Test Forum » Test for Ouzel
November 30, 6:43pm

Re: kite screen ?
Heating/Cooking a BearVault is specifically Not recommended by Wild Ideas. Something about the epoxy bond holding on the ends....

In Multiple Use Gear » a bear canister
November 29, 8:54am

Back to Ursacks
I have used Ratsacks in the past, but for a recent 11 day GC trip I went with 2 Ursacks. They are lighter than Ratsacks, and easier to pack with food, as well as pack into my pack. By loosely ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » URsack in the Grand Canyon
November 28, 11:06am

DSLR Quick Access While Hiking
How/Where do you carry your DSLR while hiking to have it available for a quick shot? The ease and availability of a P&S (Canon S90 for instance) in a hipbelt pocket makes for a lot of easy g...

In Photography » DSLR Quick Access While Hiking
November 28, 9:38am

Re: Hmmm
Mike, Check you e-mail. PM's should show up there. They will be from forums@backpackinglight. I just sent you one. Check you Trash or Junk folders if it is not in your Inbox. No nee...

In Gear Swap » FS: Sleeping Bags And Quilt ***Low Prices***
November 25, 6:55pm

Re: Pole extender?
Bill, I have used AGPs and extenders that were large enough to go to the shoulder, but taper in the tip is still the issue. The extender and pole are still torqued. I will add that while scary ...

In GEAR » Pole extenders question?
November 25, 4:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm