Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3981 - 3990 of 5640 | Page: 1 ...390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ...564

Forum » Thread

Re: Special tray for sauces?
You can buy non-stick sheets that lie on top of your trays. Or you can use parchment paper. The choice depends on your usage.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » food dehydrator
April 19, 6:59pm

Re: different shoe
John Adderman - Thank you for that gem! I've had 3 pair of Inov8s - all fitting well- but never stumbled across that info. How clever of them to bury it, and then hide it at the bottom ...

In GEAR » Any cure for my blister causing shoes?
April 19, 5:31pm

Re: SMD Haven
Travis, It's cheery when We're inside ;-) It is definitely "warmer" than gray. Even with the black bugnet it has a cozy feel to it.

In GEAR » SMD Haven - First Impressions
April 19, 4:58pm

Re: Re: SMD Haven
Lynn, Pole height was the specified 45". Vestibule line tension was a little light, as on one side the stake was pulling out, and on the other rocks were starting to slide. I'll set up i...

In GEAR » SMD Haven - First Impressions
April 19, 3:21pm

Re: Fishing Pole Case
The "brain trust" that resides on BPL is amazing!

In Make Your Own Gear » Transporting Fishing Poles
April 19, 7:50am

Re: No Cook Trips
"Is it feasible to plan meals based on items that don't have to be cooked, and can you get a nutritionally balanced diet while on the trail doing so?" Kari, There are a few lurkin...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » No Cook Trips
April 18, 9:54pm

Re: "Shots of the Week: Apr. 11 - 17"
Very Nice. Thanks.

In Photography » Shots of the Week: Apr. 11 - 17
April 18, 9:47pm

Re: LT4 Expander Location w/ Break?
Just curious - Where is the locking expander relative to these breaks?

In GEAR » The sadness of a a broken LT4
April 18, 9:36pm

Re: Clear Plastic Protector Tube
Google for Clear Plastic Protector Tube - or something similar This is a Uline.com product. 3" diameter, 48" long. Other smaller sizes are available. The minimum order is 25, but...

In Make Your Own Gear » Transporting Fishing Poles
April 18, 9:06pm

Re: 0 down bags
Wayne, I'll throw in my .02 - being "a cold sleeper"... First, A Western Mountaineering bag rated to 20°F will keep most people warm at 20°F. A Montbell #2 rated to 25°F wil...

In GEAR » 0 down bags
April 18, 8:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm