BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3981 - 3990 of 4975 | Page: 1 ...390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ...498

Forum » Thread

FS: Golite Ultra 20, Long: Sold!
SOLD! This quilt is in excellent condition, used about 20 nights this year. I sleep in longjohns, longsleeved t's, and a hat. The bag has been stored in a pet-free, smoke-free home, in a Mon...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ultra 20, Long
September 22, 9:16am

Re: price lowered
What an impressive array of Cuben! Jones'en....I'm seriously Jones'en...

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom-made extra wide and long MLD cuben poncho tarp
September 22, 8:24am

Re: FS: Blackbird Hammock and Yeti Underquilt
Scott D. is up to bat. Damien D. is on deck. Doug I. is standing by. Questions and answers: Is it really New? Yep. '09, virtually unused. Negotiable Price? Naw, it's a deal at this ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Blackbird Hammock and Yeti Underquilt
September 22, 8:18am

FS: Blackbird Hammock and Yeti Underquilt
SOLD! I thought I'd give it a try, and although very comfortable, and reputedly the best, it is not for me. Details can be found at Warbonnet. More general information can be found ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Blackbird Hammock and Yeti Underquilt
September 21, 6:23pm

Re: Re: Great idea for lightweight trowel
"I had to Franco, as some of my employees are convinced I do it the other way around....." OR -"I had to Franco, as some of my employees are convinced I Should do it the other way...

In Multiple Use Gear » Great idea for lightweight trowel
September 21, 8:27am

Re: OP was last May
Deep Breath Deep Breath....

In Philmont » alcohol stoves at philmont?
September 20, 8:08pm

Re: How do I get and stay asleep on the trail?
More details please... How many hours are you hiking? How many days? What are typical sleep and rise times? What are your city habits and times? What pad? Are you warm or cold or comforta...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How do I get and stay asleep on the trail?
September 20, 8:06pm

Re: Grand Gulch questions?
"The car shuttle isn't an issue." If you plan on leaving a car at the exit point (versus having someone meet you there) be sure it capable in the mud. All it takes is one good soa...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Gulch questions?
September 20, 5:40pm

Re: Cuben Fiber tear
Bill, I'm curious - 1)Was the seam stitched and taped, or just stitched? 2)Is the tear along the stitch holes or a little bit away? If you have digital image capability, it would be inte...

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber tear
September 20, 3:16pm

Re: Please don't waste your time w/alcohol stoves
I would like to personally commend the hundreds of members who have shown admiral restraint over the past few hours. Keep up the good work.

In Philmont » alcohol stoves at philmont?
September 20, 1:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm