Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 5317 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...532

Forum » Thread

Remote Fueled Alcohol Stove #2
Thanks Matthews. "Bad news : I've been walking around my house for the past 10 minutes looking for the usb cord to upload the photo for you." Apparently that is called having a men&...

In Make Your Own Gear » Remote Fueled Alcohol Stove #2
April 17, 10:46pm

Enclosed Tarp for a Tall Guy
Since the Contrail has been mentioned as well as adapting set-ups, here is the Contrail set high. The standard pole (apex) height is 45", however you can retain most of the floor length ( abo...

In GEAR » Enclosed Tarp for a Tall Guy
April 17, 10:38pm

Lightest 2 Person 3 Season Double Wall Tent Alternatives to Evolution 2P?
Ray That "bread bag" comment was, for a change, unintentionally funny. I really do carry bread bags with me , typically 6. as I eat very little bread it takes me a long time to get new o...

In GEAR » Lightest 2 Person 3 Season Double Wall Tent Alternatives to Evolution 2P?
April 17, 8:06pm

Ed Thanks for asking, not that my opinion should matter. First to me you need to like the design and see yourself "using" that tent , we tent to embellish what we like and gloss over w...

In GEAR » Lightest 2 Person 3 Season Double Wall Tent Alternatives to Evolution 2P?
April 17, 4:23pm

Remote Fueled Alcohol Stove #2
Matthew Is your Cigar Case SuperCat/Heineken set up meant to work or just a design exercise ? The reason I am asking that is because 1) I cannot see how the flame could remain alight after 30 se...

In Make Your Own Gear » Remote Fueled Alcohol Stove #2
April 17, 1:48am

Henry will make available a mesh and a fabric inner for both the Scarp 1 and 2. You could buy one of each .... Initially i thought that the mesh inner would be a good idea for summer but as it hap...

April 16, 11:36pm

The LoudPot
This one was invented by Leonardo ( like everything else) back a few years ago. It's the LoudPot. If you must listen to the radio or some music and don't want to use your earphones, the ...

In Multiple Use Gear » The LoudPot
April 16, 10:55pm

Sleep System Suggestions - 1 Year trekking/adventure travel CENTRAL AMERICA
Two hammocks and a tarp is going to be a heavier set up than a Double Rainbow or a Lunar Duo, plus just think of the logistics. There are hammock for two but don't often see reports of hikers u...

In GEAR » Sleep System Suggestions - 1 Year trekking/adventure travel CENTRAL AMERICA
April 16, 9:40pm

"I thought you were referring above in the description of your mods to a setup with BOTH trekking poles + hooped pole at the same time (trekking poles providing extra support in addition to th...

April 16, 9:13pm

Dr Bronner's or Baking Soda?
Yep, I'm with Sid. After brushing , I swallow the stuff, not that I am that anal about LNT but since I can, why not. I also add a little bit to my water for the end of day full wash. It soft...

In GEAR » Dr Bronner's or Baking Soda?
April 16, 9:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm