BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 4788 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...479

Forum » Thread

Tyvek Ultralite OmnicovR - Anyone use this?
Frank By stating "this type of Tyvek" it means that at least you are aware that Tyvek is a family of products and not just one as most seem to think. Have a look at this chart from Dup...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tyvek Ultralite OmnicovR - Anyone use this?
August 07, 1:54am

Newbie seeking gear list options for Annapurna Circuit Trek
Warning : I try to plan for the worst...* I was there last October. The first 5 days we had very heavy rain (yes, unseasonal but just as cold and wet) so I was glad that I had a waterproof (not w...

In Gear Lists » Newbie seeking gear list options for Annapurna Circuit Trek
August 07, 12:55am

Oly/Pany Micro four-thirds
A couple of days later and DPReview has already 22 threads on this new format with over 800 (!) comments, including one that calls it a "yawn" .... I read some of them but not all. The...

In Photography » Oly/Pany Micro four-thirds
August 06, 11:42pm

Refuge-X: preliminary review
Looks, to me, that both the fabric and the tensioning are responsible for the different pitch. Silnylon stretches a bit but from what I understand, Cuben doesn't. The more you tension the sid...

In GEAR » Refuge-X: preliminary review
August 06, 11:07pm

Brawny Gear Brawny Sleepnet
OK, this gives me the opportunity to load a picture of the shelter. It's the Luxe Speedup. Roger The first picture was at 30% image size , this is 15% , the compression I normally use. So m...

In GEAR » Brownie Gear Brownie Sleepnet
August 06, 3:18am

Introduction to Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2008
Since some here are interested in that tunnel design that Roger is always going on about, can you check out the MSR Skinny 1 and 2 and ask them if later on they will have a version for the American...

In Editor's Roundtable » Introduction to Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2008
August 05, 11:07pm

Brownie Gear Brownie Sleepnet
"Claustrophobic" , well Dondo I feel like that inside that bug bivvy, mostly because I am used to the Tarptents or double tents . Last night I banged my head on the net when a possum cr...

August 05, 10:30pm

Sam Erroneously people think that goldfish have a 3 second attention span, in reality that applies to me. Hard to tell that I am familiar with Carol's creations from her dancing days.... As I...

August 05, 6:40pm

Oly/Pany Micro four-thirds"
I bet that we will also see large sensor equipped "compact" cameras from the other guys at Photokina . Franco

In Photography » Oly/Pany Micro four-thirds
August 05, 4:03am

Does anyone have any experience with this type of net ? As I turn around a lot in my sleep, it looks to me that I would end up all tangled up if it sits tight around my bag. If it is loose, how do...

August 04, 5:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm