Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 5253 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...526

Forum » Thread

Your Favorite 3-Season Solo Tarp Tent, Double Wall Tent or Tarp + Bivvy?
William Just my opinion but I think is time you start to fold and roll that tent for storage... Franco

In GEAR » Your Favorite 3-Season Solo Tarp Tent, Double Wall Tent or Tarp + Bivvy?
March 29, 6:11pm

Your Favorite 3-Season Solo Tarp Tent, Double Wall Tent or Tarp + Bivvy
Contrail in the wind... Set it up like this and it will do pretty well Franco

In GEAR » Your Favorite 3-Season Solo Tarp Tent, Double Wall Tent or Tarp + Bivvy?
March 29, 12:18am

Aarn pack "Natural Balance" field report
Sorry I cannot show you how the pockets work as a day pack because I cut the connection off one set and misplaced the ones from another.... You can use them as a lumbar/fanny pack or over your sho...

In GEAR » Aarn pack "Natural Balance" field report
March 28, 7:48pm

Tested some new gear this weekend
Thank you Brad. Nice to hear about gear that works. Not that we should gloss over the not so nice points but a positive spin is welcome. (fun playing with new stuff, isn't it ?) Franco

In GEAR » Tested some new gear this weekend
March 26, 11:13pm

ULA Contact
I am disappointed but at the same time relieved by this thread. First I thought that "Contact " was the name of a new body hugging type pack, but considering that I don't have any s...

In GEAR » ULA Contact
March 25, 3:31pm

I have a problem....
No doubt about it , for a gear addict like David $47 for 8 oz is going to be hard to beat. To cut salamis you should really use the Opinel. I do miss a good glass of red when I do that. Talking a...

In GEAR » I have a problem....
March 24, 4:51pm

Sony camcorders with built in GPS
Just received an E Mail from Sony announcing the new camcorder range. This line caught my eye : "The new Handycam HDR-XR520V, HDR-XR500V and HDR-XR200V camcorders feature a built-in GPS recei...

In Photography » Sony camcorders with built in GPS
March 24, 4:43pm

Tarp pitching on cycling trips
To be clear I wasn't suggesting to Lawton that he needs a Contrail, I put that up because it takes me longer to do it with a tarp, but as Inaki has shown, works just the same. If you look car...

In GEAR » Tarp pitching on cycling trips
March 24, 2:00pm

Faulty tents
Actually it cracks me up when I see a comment about how their Nallo failed them when a peg popped out... Franco

In GEAR » Faulty tents
March 24, 1:53pm

Tarp pitching on cycling trips
"I'm departing on a 1,600 mile bike tour soon" Yes a bike can be a bit of a burden on a bike trip. I get the impression some have never heard of bike theft. We don't really ha...

In GEAR » Tarp pitching on cycling trips
March 24, 3:52am

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm