Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 5573 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...558

Forum » Thread

New Inferno stove from Trail Designs
Hendrick Great video. Very easy to see how everything works from that vision. Thanks for that. Franco Eric Same here...

In GEAR » New Inferno stove from Trail Designs!
September 18, 7:58pm

AL dude moving to ID: General Questions"
A couple of reasons why climbers prefer freestanding are that they can have a smaller footprint and generally they are easier to erect . The "pole inside" tents in particular (Bibler/ID/...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » AL dude moving to ID: General Questions
September 18, 7:18pm

'mids in the rain
Worth noting that those pyramid tents used in Antarctica (Scott Polar Pyramid) have a protected tunnel entry (a tube with double closure ) Franco

In GEAR » 'mids in the rain
September 18, 5:53pm

Jetboil QC gone down? A comparison
I suspect they have switched the manufacturer. Check for stress marks see if they match. Franco

In GEAR » Jetboil QC gone down? A comparison
September 18, 3:57pm

Heat Exchange Stove Shootout: Part 3
Here http://www.acecamp.de/en/Kitchen/ scroll down to art 4708, listed at 160g Franco

In Editor's Roundtable » Heat Exchange Stove Shootout: Part 3
Heat Exchanger Stoves

September 17, 10:37pm

GG "The One" or Tarptent "Sublite
I am temporarily down to 12 tents, just one per season.* My Tarptent collection so far is the Rainbow,Contrail,Sublite and Scarp. Not sure why HS still bothers with 2/3 person tents... Franco *...

In GEAR » GG "The One" or Tarptent "Sublite"
September 17, 8:25pm

GG "The One" or Tarptent "Sublite
My take on the Sublite (Tyvek) Good points Fast set up . Peg the corners down and insert the poles. No fiddling with length and position of guylines. Very cool under a hot sun (afternoon nap) an...

In GEAR » GG "The One" or Tarptent "Sublite"
September 17, 4:12pm

Trail Mix Recipes
I did add a bit of cinnamon to mine but dried it in my food dryer. My problem is that I make my recipes up as I go along and by the time I realise that I have a winner I have forgotten exactly what...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Trail Mix Recipes
September 16, 7:07pm

New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
This is the picture discussed here. (the Extrapolating Moment) Courtesy of Thomas Burns and HS. Franco

In GEAR » New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
September 16, 6:42pm

Big Agnes vs NeoAir
me too... more comfortable than the Prolite 4 and much smaller and lighter. Obviously the Prolite takes over at 32f or there about.

In GEAR » Big Agnes vs NeoAir
September 16, 3:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm