Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale @Tarptent
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 5684 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...569

Forum » Thread

Cable channel BP'ing/outings show?
Paris Hilton has proven that you can be famous and have no talent whatsoever. She is my role model. Franco

In GEAR » Cable channel BP'ing/outings show?
October 29, 4:14pm

Alchy fuel question
This is the list of the ingredients in the Crown Denatured Alcohol sold at REI CONTAINS: 65-75% METHANOL (67-56-1)[200-659-6], 20-30% ETHANOL (64-17-5)[200-578-6], 10% I...

In GEAR » Alchy fuel question
October 29, 2:50pm

Alchy fuel question
Yes that is funny. Next you will be telling us that you use a Tarptent or the Neo Air... This stuff or yellow Heet The one in the REI link is what I used ove...

In GEAR » Alchy fuel question
October 28, 8:44pm

Cable channel BP'ing/outings show?
This is the pilot for the upcoming series. All we need is a sponsor... Franco Can't wait for the uncensored version to come out

In GEAR » Cable channel BP'ing/outings show?
October 28, 7:28pm

Caldera Cone gas conversion
Hi Steven It is now between 105 and 110g ( my scales measure in 5g increments) It is made by Bu Lin (BL 100 B5) The original weight is just un...

In Make Your Own Gear » Caldera Cone gas conversion
October 28, 2:34pm

Question for TiGoat bivy users
"Is their "Intrepid" material able to withstand rain without a tarp? " No OK for side splashes and light passing showers. (backyard test only but no need for any real world ...

In GEAR » Question for TiGoat bivy users.
October 28, 2:07pm

Olympus E-620 Digital SLR Camera Review
"Sadly (as I've discovered) accumulating a lot of lenses means gathering a lot of filters because there are a lot of different diameters with the system (true of literally every brand).&qu...

In Editor's Roundtable » Olympus E-620 Digital SLR Camera Review
October 28, 12:00am

Proof of alien invasion ?
Oh dear, it is 8 AM here and just started to read the wisecracks... David The Contrail and the Moment,poles apart ? Ken Rainbows ? that is a tall order Stuart My Sublite only travels at...

In Chaff » Proof of alien invasion ?
October 27, 3:31pm

Proof of alien invasion ?
Found this picture on Hendrik's blog ( he had recently an article about the Caldera Inferno, I am into stoves at the moment.) But speaking of Moments ...

In Chaff » Proof of alien invasion ?
October 26, 10:40pm

Caldera Cones and Caldera Cones
Yes, the one on the right (1.3L pot) is the low cost Al alternative. I would prefer the Ti version as well but I wanted the other one to experiment with. Franco

In GEAR » Caldera Cones and Caldera Cones
October 26, 6:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm