BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 4936 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...494

Forum » Thread

Walking is like sex...
Can I recommend some protection when you enter wet areas ? You may not feel at one with nature but it can be safer. Franco

In Chaff » Walking is like sex...
December 03, 4:37pm

IMUSA mugs
Rod Wow, 96 grams ! This is one of the times I would prefer to guess in Imperials ( I am standing up as I type this...) , something like 3 oz and a bit. That size sounds about right, I think tha...

In GEAR » IMUSA mugs
December 03, 1:02am

Will someone ship gear for me?
These people will do it for you. http://www.forwardit.us/ Franco

In GEAR » Will someone ship gear for me?
December 02, 3:47pm

cold night...wondering why
A mate of mine has just returned from a tent testing trip (in China) . For a few nights the temperature was down to about 10f, his comment was the his North Face Ibex bag was warm but his pad ( a...

In GEAR » cold night...wondering why
November 29, 11:05pm

cold night...wondering why
My guess is that two factors were involved : 1)The Ridge rest is not really ideal for below freezing temperatures 2) as Joe suggested, high humidity contributed to make you feel cold Recently ...

In GEAR » cold night...wondering why
November 29, 6:27pm

IMUSA mugs
Thank you Jason. If I could get that locally for that price I still would just to experiment with it. I noticed that Ron Bell has a new 850ml titanium mug , 3.15 oz (90g) including handles and lid....

In GEAR » IMUSA mugs
November 29, 2:28pm

LW tents from Australia"
Very subtle Roger. I have just learned how to do the granny knot (saves me buying push on shoes only) , sewing for me is a darn of a hobby. Franco

In GEAR » LW tents from Australia
November 28, 10:33pm

2-person 2-door 3-season tents for above and below the treeline
Ashley I really don't know if there will be a Scarp 2 or not, just guessing... Note that the Scarp 1 is 2-4 " higher than other similar designs but it is possible that a double version w...

In GEAR » 2-person 2-door 3-season tents for above and below the treeline
November 28, 10:27pm

2-person 2-door 3-season tents for above and below the treeline
Maybe you should just wait for the Scarp 2. No need for the extra poles for "3 season" Franco

In GEAR » 2-person 2-door 3-season tents for above and below the treeline
November 28, 6:42pm

LW tents from Australia
They were new at the time, I think that I still have them..... This was the first time I had the Rainbow in the bush, I am not usually this clean and tidy. Franco

In GEAR » LW tents from Australia
November 28, 6:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm