BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 4940 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...494

Forum » Thread

New thermarest
Hi Joe Same here. I also have the Max Thermo so I can't see what the fuss is all about. R rating ? At one stage I had the Prolite 3 and the Max Thermo felt somewhat as warm but comfier. The Pr...

In GEAR » New thermarest
December 08, 4:20pm

black diamond single wall epic tents
Ben That is exactly what I meant.. Franco

In GEAR » black diamond single wall epic tents
December 07, 6:26pm

TarpTent
Kelham Given the "right" circumstances the type of silnylon used by Tarptent can cause some mist to spray inside. This can happen because the rain is strong enough to knock the condensat...

In GEAR » TarpTent
December 07, 2:38pm

black diamond single wall epic tents
With my somewhat limited experience with the Lighthouse I would say that all comments above , seemingly contradictory, are correct. I have had it under rain more in my backyard than in the bush, mo...

In GEAR » black diamond single wall epic tents
December 07, 2:10pm

Walking is like sex...
Can I recommend some protection when you enter wet areas ? You may not feel at one with nature but it can be safer. Franco

In Chaff » Walking is like sex...
December 03, 4:37pm

IMUSA mugs
Rod Wow, 96 grams ! This is one of the times I would prefer to guess in Imperials ( I am standing up as I type this...) , something like 3 oz and a bit. That size sounds about right, I think tha...

In GEAR » IMUSA mugs
December 03, 1:02am

Will someone ship gear for me?
These people will do it for you. http://www.forwardit.us/ Franco

In GEAR » Will someone ship gear for me?
December 02, 3:47pm

cold night...wondering why
A mate of mine has just returned from a tent testing trip (in China) . For a few nights the temperature was down to about 10f, his comment was the his North Face Ibex bag was warm but his pad ( a...

In GEAR » cold night...wondering why
November 29, 11:05pm

cold night...wondering why
My guess is that two factors were involved : 1)The Ridge rest is not really ideal for below freezing temperatures 2) as Joe suggested, high humidity contributed to make you feel cold Recently ...

In GEAR » cold night...wondering why
November 29, 6:27pm

IMUSA mugs
Thank you Jason. If I could get that locally for that price I still would just to experiment with it. I noticed that Ron Bell has a new 850ml titanium mug , 3.15 oz (90g) including handles and lid....

In GEAR » IMUSA mugs
November 29, 2:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm