BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Melbourne
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 3961 - 3970 of 4983 | Page: 1 ...388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ...499

Forum » Thread

New Cooking System Prototype
I really don't know if there is any substance to this but when I was playing with my versions of various stove designs I would get a good roaring boil and then manually rise and lower the pot ....

In Make Your Own Gear » New Cooking System Prototype
December 27, 1:49am

Vibram soles in trekking boots
If I understand you correctly your point seems to be that pretty much every sole you buy is made by Vibram and therefore are all the same. Vibram are the leading outsole producers, but they have...

In GEAR » Vibram soles in trekking boots
December 26, 4:37pm

Sporks, lovem or leave em
Folding Ti Spork. Available in Australia now by Sea To Summit. Franco

In GEAR » Sporks, lovem or leave em
December 25, 6:52pm

Best pillow ?
Recently looking for something else I found the double chamber Flex Air pillow so I used that for a couple of nights out. Very nice... I did make a few water wings versions (different sizes) , one...

In GEAR » Best pillow?
December 25, 1:51pm

UL Tarp poles
Maybe that is not so easy in Israel. Tough question because all those standard Easton tent poles or the Fibraplex equivalent look too flimsy to me. http://www.fibraplex.com/tentpoles.htm Two p...

In GEAR » UL Tarp poles
December 24, 5:27pm

Updated Prayer Request for Trace
Thank you Franco

In GEAR » Updated Prayer Request for Trace
December 24, 2:48pm

Ben is correct, we adapt to what we know. I don't drive and often people look stunned when I tell them so... Favourite eating utensils : My fingers : when I can, for example Indian/Indonesian...

December 24, 2:43pm

Me too. I use the long handle BPL Titanium spoon ... But I do have a Ti spork, and the Fire Light version (not the American size) and the Lexan fork and spoon Franco

December 24, 12:28am

Alan That is a loaded question... But first I need to know if the spork has UL stamped on it (adding weight) or engraved (subtracting weight) Franco

December 23, 10:47pm

Whats the weight/cost of convienince?
Sean "Franco how many shelters/bags/packs in all the years did it take you before you found out the lightest gear that kept you safe?" Fair question... Apart from what I have purchas...

In GEAR » Whats the weight/cost of convienince?
December 22, 5:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm