BPL Community Profile

Serge G. (sgiachetti) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Boulder, CO
About Me I started backpacking as a teenager in southern appalachia. My summers in college were spent in mountain heaven, glacier national park. Since then, I've lived and played in the high sierras, the cascades, and now the colorado front range. Walking in the mountains with a light pack never seems to lose its charm. I recently picked up a bad habit called climbing.
CityBoulder
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://sergegiachetti.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Serge G.

Showing 391 - 400 of 616 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...62

Forum » Thread

WM is sold
mb parka is still available.

In Gear Swap » WM hooded flash (M, Brown), MB UL Thermawrap Parka (L, Blue)
December 12, 6:52pm

WM hooded flash (M, Brown), MB UL Thermawrap Parka (L, Blue)
These parkas have gotten a lot of love over the last year, so I've tried to price them accordingly. The WM is not quite as lofty/springy as when I first got it (could probably use a wash) but i...

In Gear Swap » WM hooded flash (M, Brown), MB UL Thermawrap Parka (L, Blue)
December 12, 8:27am

everything is sold
see title

In Gear Swap » GG LT4, Caldera Sidewinder, jetboil sol ti, Katabatic Bristlecone, Montbell, MLD mitts, Thorofare Pants
December 08, 4:22pm

+ 1 on no bivy
I had a katabatic bristlecone and liked it a lot as far as bivies go, but ultimately found it unneccessary with my zpacks hexamix duo. The hex is only 6 oz and has plenty of coverage. If I need bug...

In GEAR » I need a new bivy
December 08, 12:08pm

pillow still available
Everything is sold and went out in the mail today except for the pillow and goosefeet. Awaiting payment on goosefeet. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » GG LT4, Caldera Sidewinder, jetboil sol ti, Katabatic Bristlecone, Montbell, MLD mitts, Thorofare Pants
December 03, 12:44pm

Bump and Price reductions

December 02, 2:52pm

thnx
Eugene, thank you for the kind words. I like what I've seen of your work too! As for gear, only the MB vest has sold so far.

December 01, 2:08pm

helmet will fit
I don't have much experience with the jacket, but it will fit a helmet under it. A note on sizing, its a very roomy fit, so should work well as a belay, but its on the short side in the torso. ...

In GEAR » Rab infinity
December 01, 1:41pm

edits + goosefeet and kookabay pillow
I took the sol-ti off the listing. I was under the false-impression that the sol advanced had temp-regulation for winter use, but not the sol ti. Ben, thanks for drawing my attention to that. I&...

December 01, 5:01am

GG LT4, Caldera Sidewinder, jetboil sol ti, Katabatic Bristlecone, Montbell, MLD mitts, Thorofare Pants
Closet cleaning to make room (and $) for backcountry ski gear (gulp). PLEASE EMAIL AT SERGE.GIACHETTI@YAHOO.COM (also my paypal address) if you are interested, or post in the comments if you have ...

November 30, 5:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Serge G.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Rand was really helpful on two stove purchases. Answered all questions almost immediately and helped get a sidewinder made for me at a moment's notice for a trip. Couldn't as for better custom...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 10, 3:44am

Gossamer Gear Gorilla
I'm very impressed with this pack. I tried out a few packs for a planned AT thru hike (didn't pan out yet), and this was far and a away my favorite. With the stay and sitpad, the pack conforms...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 28, 1:59am

Gossamer Gear Gorilla
edit: double post

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 28, 1:56am