BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 391 - 400 of 579 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...58

Forum » Thread

Re: Marmot Precip jacket
Mary Sounds like you may have a defective jacket. I believe all Marmot gear is lifetime warranty, so I don't think it would hurt giving them a ring and seeing if you can get a replacement j...

In GEAR » McNett ReviveX Best For Cleaning/Restoring Rain Shells?
November 13, 6:50am

McNett ReviveX Best For Cleaning/Restoring Rain Shells?
Wondering what everyone's take is on the best thing out there for cleaning and restoring the DWR on rain shells. I ave a Marmot Nano (MemBrain Strata) I need to clean, that has what I presume ...

In GEAR » McNett ReviveX Best For Cleaning/Restoring Rain Shells?
November 12, 8:50pm

11-12 Bump
Bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 12, 2:36pm

bump
bump

November 11, 11:52pm

Hmmm....
Sounds like unless I can get my pack weight down more for the last segment of the JMT, I'm gonna have to stick with my Blaze A.C. 60. :O\ KJ

In GEAR » GG 2012 Mariposa Max Weight Carry & Bear Can Compatibility
November 09, 7:29pm

GG 2012 Mariposa Max Weight Carry & Bear Can Compatibility
I'm wondering for all those out there that have the GG 2012 Mariposa...how does it carry at or above the 35lbs. max (i.e. - 37 lbs)? Is it uncomfortable or tolerable for a day or two of backpa...

In GEAR » GG 2012 Mariposa Max Weight Carry & Bear Can Compatibility
November 09, 4:36pm

Lightweight shoes for JMT & 35lbs max pack weight?
I'm looking for suggestions for lightweight shoes for the JMT & a max pack weight of 35lbs. for the last stretch. Will want something non-waterproof that can accommodate my wider toe-box n...

In GEAR » Lightweight shoes for JMT & 35lbs max pack weight?
November 09, 3:15pm

Exchange
Working with Mont-bell directly (as EMS no longer has the size and color in stock) to get a replacement. Both Mont-bell and EMS have been very helpful in resolution options thus far. Hoping the r...

In GEAR » Underfilled Arms Mont-Bell Alpine Light Down Paraka?
November 09, 8:49am

Bubble?
Anyone that purchased or owns one of these have it arrive with a tiny bubble in the dial? Wondering if this is normal for these to have a tiny bubble. KJ

In Gear Deals » Brunton Trooper UL Sighting Compass: $14 before discounts
November 09, 8:30am

WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
Looking to find out who might have a "last released version" (2010? ...or even the 2009) Gossamer Gear The One for sale? Show me whatcha got! :O) -KJ

November 09, 8:27am

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.