BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 391 - 400 of 532 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...54

Forum » Thread

Ultralight Thermometers
John Would you be interested in temperature indicators that weighed less than 0.02oz each and are as thin as a piece over overhead projector sheet? I am actually putting together a small packag...

In GEAR » Cheap Bulb Thermometer For Backpacking
September 28, 11:57am

WTFudgesickle?!
What happened to "If it fits, it ships!". You should just stand in front of them and endlessly repeat that every time they tell you differently. Then ask to see a manager. :O) I cal...

In Gear Swap » META - Shipping USPS flat rate envelopes
September 27, 4:47pm

Marmot Mica Rain Jackets - $75 Shipped @ Backcountry.com
Good range of sizes in Gargoyle (S,L,XL) and Mars Orange (L,XL). This is a MemBrain Strata 2.2 jacket w/o pit zips. 6.7oz for a size Large, I believe. Just use the SAVE50 code to kick the discou...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Mica Rain Jackets - $75 Shipped @ Backcountry.com
September 27, 2:32pm

Bump
I'd love to keep this thread going. I'm looking for a replacement shelter for me and the little lady. Want to move away from our heavy REI Quarter Dome T2 Plus. KJ

In GEAR » Lunar Duo to the StratoSpire 2
September 27, 11:41am

Re: Re: Drying
Daryl I haven't had any flow issues other than it being slow for the first few seconds when you start squeezing water through it fully dry. Another tip: You can also use the same air pump...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Filter Tips
September 26, 1:54pm

Email
Emailed you with questions about the pack cover. KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Spare Gear
September 26, 1:40pm

Thanks
Thanks to all for their input. Working on simplifying, but also now have a new puppy that's eating up a lot a time. Things have been simplified and lighten even further since last time. Will...

In Gear Lists » Looking to go lighter still
September 26, 12:30pm

Drying
Figured this might be a nice post to tuck into this thread of all things Sawyer Squeeze: My Drying Technique HTH KJ

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Filter Tips
September 25, 9:19pm

Re: Responded
Roger that! KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Companion Mug, 1.3L pot, Backcountry 1100ml cookset
September 25, 5:54pm

The mug
Rob & Stuart I do indeed want the mug. PM me with however you want to work this out, or email me at djf8less ( at ) gmail. HTH TIA KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Companion Mug, 1.3L pot, Backcountry 1100ml cookset
September 25, 4:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.