BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 391 - 400 of 530 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...53

Forum » Thread

Marmot Mica Rain Jackets - $75 Shipped @ Backcountry.com
Good range of sizes in Gargoyle (S,L,XL) and Mars Orange (L,XL). This is a MemBrain Strata 2.2 jacket w/o pit zips. 6.7oz for a size Large, I believe. Just use the SAVE50 code to kick the discou...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Mica Rain Jackets - $75 Shipped @ Backcountry.com
September 27, 2:32pm

Bump
I'd love to keep this thread going. I'm looking for a replacement shelter for me and the little lady. Want to move away from our heavy REI Quarter Dome T2 Plus. KJ

In GEAR » Lunar Duo to the StratoSpire 2
September 27, 11:41am

Re: Re: Drying
Daryl I haven't had any flow issues other than it being slow for the first few seconds when you start squeezing water through it fully dry. Another tip: You can also use the same air pump...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Filter Tips
September 26, 1:54pm

Email
Emailed you with questions about the pack cover. KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Spare Gear
September 26, 1:40pm

Thanks
Thanks to all for their input. Working on simplifying, but also now have a new puppy that's eating up a lot a time. Things have been simplified and lighten even further since last time. Will...

In Gear Lists » Looking to go lighter still
September 26, 12:30pm

Drying
Figured this might be a nice post to tuck into this thread of all things Sawyer Squeeze: My Drying Technique HTH KJ

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Filter Tips
September 25, 9:19pm

Re: Responded
Roger that! KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Companion Mug, 1.3L pot, Backcountry 1100ml cookset
September 25, 5:54pm

The mug
Rob & Stuart I do indeed want the mug. PM me with however you want to work this out, or email me at djf8less ( at ) gmail. HTH TIA KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Companion Mug, 1.3L pot, Backcountry 1100ml cookset
September 25, 4:23pm

Nike Hyperwarm Pro Combat
Might also suggest looking to the Nike Hyperwarm gear: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-431784/pgid-677593 http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-i...

In GEAR » Warmth comparison between Montbell Midweight and Patagonia Cap 3.
September 25, 4:18pm

Rob
Rob Please shoot me a PM before you do. If the price is right, I'll get it from you. TIA KJ

In GEAR » Where to buy an Evernew Ti Mug Companion 400ml (EBY265)?
September 25, 4:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.