Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List13.8831lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 391 - 400 of 634 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...64

Forum » Thread

Re: Carbon Fiber Poles conduct electricity
"CF poles will conduct electricity quite well." Huh! Didn't know that. Learn something new every day. What are you preferred CF poles? KJ

In GEAR » Use of Carbon Fiber Poles w/ Shelters
November 26, 4:24pm

Use of Carbon Fiber Poles w/ Shelters
I'm wondering how people feel about using carbon fiber trekking poles with shelters that use them. Aside the added benefits of less weight and not being lightening rods, are there any down sid...

In GEAR » Use of Carbon Fiber Poles w/ Shelters
November 26, 3:57pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 26, 12:00pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 26, 11:59am

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 25, 12:45pm

bump
bump

November 25, 12:45pm

bump
bump

November 24, 6:45pm

bump
bump

November 24, 6:44pm

Preference
I prefer not to add anything to the item when I may already have gear that can be dual purposed, since they're already being transported. Super light, strong thin cord that can be used to repl...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 6:19pm

Re: handle
MB I don't carry a bandana. Just a few small Lightoad towels, and they would definitely wind up with cuts in them. Plus, I don't want anything I'm wiping down my shelter interior...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 6:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.