BPL Community Profile

Brian Barnes (brianjbarnes) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "A natural sprinter, very dangerous over short distances."
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Barnes

Showing 391 - 400 of 404 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Nice waist pack
Thanks!

In GEAR » Do you pack your “survival essentials” on you rather than in your pack?
March 27, 8:04pm

Nice waist pack
Thanks Mark! Good advice... Jhaura – That pack looks exactly like what I was looking for! Do you have any idea what the approximate internal dimension of the pack is? Currently our rescue sur...

In GEAR » Do you pack your “survival essentials” on you rather than in your pack?
March 27, 1:42pm

List / focus modification
I very much appreciate the responses. Great suggestions by all! I would like to clarify that my son does have the 10 essentials either in his backpack or in what ever I come up with (small belt...

March 27, 9:00am

Great suggestions!
John – Thanks for the link. The site looks to have some great content. Aaron – We are planning to hang out at the lake for the evening/night/morning then hike out the next afternoon. I ...

March 26, 11:40pm

Do you pack your “survival essentials” on you rather than in your pack?
I have a 9 year old who is really excited about backpacking (me too!). We’ve been reading, learning, saving money, and purchasing gear for the past 6 months in preparation for this spring, summer...

March 26, 10:30pm

test link

In User Test Forum » test link
March 26, 10:21pm

REI sahara
I’ll put my vote in for the REI Sahara’s as well. I’ve purchased 3 pairs (large = 13.45oz on my scales) and love them. I’m a 34 inch waist with a ~ 29 inch inseam. The large/28” fits grea...

In GEAR » Lightest zip off pants
March 26, 4:11pm

Re: Re: Scale suggestions
Thanks Ben. I'll check e-bay.

In GEAR » Scale suggestions
January 12, 2:04pm

Scale suggestions
I need to find a portable scale to weight gear. I was looking for something that would weight up to 11 pounds with an accuracy of +/- 0.1 ounces. I’ve heard that Pelouse and Ohaus were reputable...

In GEAR » Scale suggestions
January 11, 10:10pm

Re: Great minds think alike?
Great suggestions… The ULA relay does look interesting.

In GEAR » Lightweight backpacking meets lightweight vacationing...
December 21, 8:06am

All Reader Reviews by Brian Barnes

Brian Barnes has posted no reviews.