BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 391 - 400 of 653 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...66

Forum » Thread

Colon-Free and Loving It
My wife recently finished up the article she put together about backpacking without a colon. The majority of the article is written from her experience. In researching information on athletic perfo...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Anyone here without a colon?
November 14, 11:37am

Re: Re: Re: Fire / Duraflames
@Tony, Yes, a few logs was my thought there since the wood will likely be damp and need some motivation to reach bonfire status. I have not checked if wood collection is permitted. Ken or Ken prob...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Campsite Activities for the GGG
November 11, 3:24pm

Fire / Duraflames
Is wood collecting allowed in the area? If so we might be able to get by with just a few Duraflame logs to get things started (I'm assuming wood in the area will be damp but will burn with enou...

November 10, 11:07am

UL Beer Garden
Beer tasting anyone? Bring in some bombers for everyone to pull from (into their cups, otherwise YUK!argaahaa). or maybe a UL Gun Show? I've been wanting to see the 'hold down your she...

November 10, 9:41am

Re: Troll Hunt
Ken, I was thinking more along the lines of Ringlefinch? James, I would back you on the Pinata idea, I'm not too worried about Ken, but I wouldn't want to get on Kat's bad side ;) ...

November 10, 9:38am

Re: Hike
Great job on this, Will. Very useful information, well presented... and way to take one for the team getting up at 4:00am every day for testing :) I might have missed it somewhere in the article...

In Editor's Roundtable » Field Testing Air Permeable Waterproof-Breathable Fabric Technologies Part 3: Discussion, Conclusions, and Performance of Individual Jackets
November 10, 9:16am

Troll Hunt
Anyone into troll hunting? I will lead the expedition.

November 09, 10:53am

Re: The 4th Annual BPL GGG Weekend Official Sign Up
I'll be there.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » The 4th Annual BPL GGG Weekend Official Sign Up
November 09, 10:49am

Re: Para-Cord
Love the comments regarding uses of the thing... "Strangling an enemy of the state." "I can't see how you would ever get the cord wrapped back up into a bracelet shape, onc...

In Gear Deals » Para-Cord Survival Bracelet 9" for $2.99 + free shipping
November 08, 10:00am

Fine Knit
Commission Katharina to make you a fine-knit hat, totally worth the extra $ ! Her merino hats are great, but the fine knit is super duper comfy. Mine is caressing my noggin as I type this :)

In Gear Deals » Hand knitted beanies and hats
November 08, 9:49am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am