Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 391 - 400 of 665 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: Sony NEX & Backpacking
Ryan, Thanks for sharing your insights with the 5N and 7. Definitely people like yourself who have fallen in love with rangefinder lenses find these cameras attractive. It seems to be a little b...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
December 27, 10:07am

Re: Adapter Weights
Craig, you're correct I don't factor the adapter weight into the lens weight because I share it between the lenses, but of course it still needs to be added to the overall carried weight. ...

December 27, 9:43am

Re: Re: Re: Sony NEX
Hi Eric, When it comes to being a guinea pig I don't mind at all as long as it's camera lenses or beer we're talking about. The Oly 24/2.8 I had was spanked in sharpness, contrast...

December 19, 10:48pm

Re: Sony NEX
Thanks David. It's nice that there are so many options now in semi-compact cameras. I have not tried 4/3 yet, when I first delved into digital even APS-C felt a little confining, and moving ...

December 18, 1:02pm

Anything NEX news?
Has your NEX been good? Will Santa be bringing anything new for it this holiday? I just thought I'd bump this up to see if anyone has had the opportunity to try out new lenses or other NEX r...

December 17, 5:15pm

Re: Could be used on Nex
Yuri, For sure any of those lenses can be used on the NEX. As far as I know *ANY* 35mm SLR lens can be adapted because the registration distance will be greater than the NEX. Of course modern di...

November 23, 9:24am

Pip
Sorry to hear about Pip, Franco.

In Gear Deals » Tarptent Notch
November 22, 12:47pm

REI Kimtah (eVent) Clearance $79
The Kmitah eVent jackets can be found on final clearance from $79-$119, looks like small and xsmall are $79, all others are $119. Not much left at our local store. They aren't the lightest r...

In Gear Deals » REI Kimtah (eVent) Clearance $79
November 22, 12:42pm

Contax G
Rick, If you have a Contax G kit then I think you owe it to yourself to get a NEX. Just get the viewfinder and all will be well! ;) Seriously they're outstanding lenses. I can sometimes g...

November 22, 11:29am

Re: Photos
I've been wrapped up with things at home, so no more backpacking shots with the NEX, but here are a couple from around the local troll bridge. (images removed due to re arranging my flickr a...

November 22, 10:23am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am