BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 391 - 400 of 625 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Clear drying brush-on adhesive?
Thanks guys. Ken I think seam grip may be on the thick side. The contact cement is sort of the same way but can be brushed out to make a thin application. Paul, I will look for the Selly'...

In Make Your Own Gear » Clear drying brush-on adhesive?
October 18, 4:07pm

Re: Re: Pretty knots
Lets face it a bowline, regardless of effectiveness, is an ugly knot. What with that misshapen line sticking out all awkward like and all. On the other hand, a double figure eight seems like ostent...

In GEAR » Best knot for Triptease line?
October 17, 9:35pm

Clear drying brush-on adhesive?
Anyone have a recommendation for a good clear drying brush-on adhesive? I'm making some groundsheets from Tyvek and have been using good ol contact cement, which forms a great bond but dries to...

In Make Your Own Gear » Clear drying brush-on adhesive?
October 17, 9:10pm

Re: Re: Thanks Ken.
ten four

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
October 16, 9:18pm

Thanks Ken.
...for your efforts to organize this and keep the thread updated. Can I bring you a bomber of your favorite beer or sumfin?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
October 16, 8:57pm

Friday
Despite Ken being downtrodden via 'the man' I'll still be heading up, I'll just be driving solo I guess. If anyone is arriving in the afternoon Friday and wants a hiking buddy fo...

October 13, 9:04pm

Re: MSR Hubba
Hey Craig, does the Hubba have a vent (or vents) on the fly? I recently did a side by side on the Hubba Hubba, Copper Spur UL2, and REI Quarter Dome T2. I don't know how similar the designs are...

In GEAR » Freestanding solo tent with low condensation?
October 11, 9:00pm

Re: Central Japan Alps Trip Essay
Miguel, Very beautiful. The more I see of Japan, the more I want to find a way to get there. Great work on the essay. Jacob.

In On the Web » Central Japan Alps Trip Essay
October 11, 11:20am

Manufacturer Directory
...made a little update of the manufacturer directory to add Google +1 buttons. It's a nice way to keep tracks of things you like, but more importantly when you +1 them it improves their search...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
October 11, 11:18am

Re: Support
"I support cottage because I believe in the power of small business to anchor our domestic communities, not because they are always making the best stuff. That's it right there. My thou...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
October 11, 9:16am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am