Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hamish McHamish (El_Canyon) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Hamish McHamish has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hamish McHamish

Showing 391 - 400 of 412 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Forum » Thread

concur
>Nice article to read while having my morning coffee....But to what end? Useless info IMHO Concur. As is sometimes the case, I got more value from the comments than the article. I wasn'...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Mid-Height Trail Shoes State of the Market Report 2011
September 03, 12:32pm

shoes
Sometimes I think it would help if shoe reviewers (and commenters) would give more details on the type of terrain they're on when using different footwear. Well defined trails are a different ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Mid-Height Trail Shoes State of the Market Report 2011
September 01, 11:58am

straps
It would be great if someone who has a Verto could measure the length of the shoulder straps from the upper attachment point down to the end of the padding. Please note if the measurement is a str...

In GEAR » The North Face Verto 26 pack?
August 23, 8:09pm

Re: Verto or Flyweight.
>Do you mean when you tried on the Flyweight? Right, typo on my part. I've corrected my post now.

August 23, 2:14pm

straps
I have only seen the Flyweight in person, not the Verto, but I think I can help you a little here. I too have a thick chest (46") and shoulders. When I tried on the Flyweight with about 15...

August 23, 12:21pm

_
I'm glad to see these details on the Verto 26, it has caught my eye as well. I've been using the Black Diamond RPM for long dayhikes and the Verto looks like a nice way to cut some weight....

August 23, 7:18am

_
Hey Soul, great idea on the catheter! One bit of advice: you'll need a little lube to get that thing slipped in. But, don't go with the stupid internet advice of using KY jelly. Use Ben-...

In GEAR » Sleeping with a CATHETER
June 30, 9:28am

mid/high top NON-goretex trail shoe or boot?
I have embraced the tactic of using highly breathable, non-GoreTex trail runners for fast hiking. It is working out fine in terms of moisture management and general performance, except for one iss...

In GEAR » mid/high top NON-goretex trail shoe or boot?
June 27, 2:44pm

_
I'm glad to see the Terra Nova's efforts at innovation. Thanks for the review. "Still in the territory where my wife would quite rightly go into shock if I bought one." But...

In Editor's Roundtable » Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 Tent Review
June 22, 10:30am

lighters
- If the Bic gets wet it will work again once it's dried. - The childproof tab is easily removed in seconds with needlenose pliers. Mike Clelland illustrates this in his new book. - The ...

In GEAR » The over use of lighters
June 07, 12:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Hamish McHamish

Hamish McHamish has posted no reviews.