Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 381 - 390 of 396 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

Scarp 2
Will, thanks for the info concerning the Scarp 1 - I had the impression that Chris Townsend is going to do one, but maybe the TGO Magazine one was meant. I'm looking forward to the Scarp 2 ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Terra Nova Laser Photon Tent Review
May 28, 10:06am

Great review
Great review Will. I didn't know about this tent yet, so its interesting to read this review. Those 1 gram pegs sound funny, and not practical at all - really liked to comparison photo to the t...

In Editor's Roundtable » Terra Nova Laser Photon Tent Review
May 27, 3:53am

Excellent!
And the death shall rise again =) Great article Mike, I got a lot of inspiration out of it and will test your recipes and the steam baking as well - just need a suitable cup (what a good excuse...

In Editor's Roundtable » Groovy-Biotic Cooking: Quick, Healthy Meals with an Ultralight Cook Kit
May 22, 2:26pm

Arigato!
Chris, thank you for the very insightful article. While not situated in Scotland, we have very similar conditions here in Finland. Also, planning a coast to coast trip to Scotland sometime soon, th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Gear Suited for Wet, Cold Weather Hiking
May 14, 9:19am

On topic
Great article, really informative and useful tips. Useful to remember, and I will read this again next year in February/ March. btw, the Video doesn't work anymore.

In Editor's Roundtable » Techniques for Early Season Trekking
May 13, 11:52pm

Review
Thanks for the review, and great that you didn't bend in under the hype and gave it a more positive review rating. I think you hit the point with your review, and I am happy to know now that th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Sleeping Pad Review
May 06, 6:41am

borken
Doug, your link is broken. Please fix it =)

In GEAR » Komperdell bamboo poles
April 25, 2:57am

Privacy tent
You can find some solutions here: http://www.whennaturecalls.com/ They also have a Privacy tent, in case you're not going alone. Concerning the number of bags, I would go with three, better ...

In GEAR » Carrying Your Sh*t
April 21, 5:25am

Gear in Tough Times
I agree that it should be easy to find gear on the cheap if one looks at Ebay/ Gear Swap/ Sales. On the other hand I am a proponent of "Buy something of good quality once instead of buying...

In GEAR » Gear in "Tough Times"
April 17, 3:16pm

Hammock/ Temps
If he can sleep in a hammock, I don't see why he couldn't use one. Can also be used with a tarp and made bug-proof, so why not? The temperatures, I travelled from Costa Rica till Mexico ...

In GEAR » Sleep System Suggestions - 1 Year trekking/adventure travel CENTRAL AMERICA
April 16, 7:26am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.