Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Serge Giachetti (sgiachetti) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Boulder, CO
About Me I started backpacking as a teenager in southern appalachia. My summers in college were spent in mountain heaven, glacier national park. Since then, I've lived and played in the high sierras, the cascades, and now the colorado front range. Walking into the mountains for a few days with a light pack never seems to lose its charm. Also a snapper of many photos. Check out my instagram for short visual trip reports and such.
CityBoulder
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttps://instagram.com/sergegiachetti/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Serge Giachetti

Showing 381 - 390 of 777 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ...78

Forum » Thread

sorry
sorry, was given to me by an mh employee and it said good through the 3/31 (one off)

In Gear Deals » mountain hardwear code
April 02, 11:25pm

mountain hardwear code
somebody should use this on something awesome, like a ghost whisperer down hoody, so I can gear out through you vicariously. I think its 40-50% off at mountainhardwear or montrail. expires tod...

In Gear Deals » mountain hardwear code
March 31, 12:53pm

re:
I've felt too hot in mine, but its easy to vent your sleeping bag or quilt, or even better, partially deflating the pad makes a big difference.

In GEAR » NeoAir XTherm: too hot?
March 20, 11:28pm

demand
I'll just add that the demand is an excellent piece. I got mine on geartrade slightly used for $125 and its served me really well for the last year and a half. $125 new is a steal for a lightwe...

In Gear Deals » Rab Demand Pull-On $125
March 04, 9:46pm

no comparison
Hi stephen, the patagonia is a lot loftier & a lot denser than the mojave. It feels like they packed a 30 degree sleeping bag into a a perfectly fitting upper body peice. The cut/design/finish ...

In GEAR » "The Finest Down Parka Ever" (Patagonia)
March 03, 7:24am

wow
I tried one of these on in the store today, and was super impressed. One of the nicest garments that I've seen--design, fit and finish are pretty much perfect. The baffles are fluffy and dense ...

In GEAR » "The Finest Down Parka Ever" (Patagonia)
March 03, 6:13am

Rab Cirrus Wind Jacket (L, Blue) $ 40
$40 Shipped Worn three times. One of those times, was rock climbing and made a small tear in the sleeve. Rab patched it up for me, and its good to go.

In Gear Swap » Rab Cirrus Wind Jacket (L, Blue) $ 40
March 03, 5:02am

Rab Cirrus Wind Jacket (L, Blue) $ 40
$40 Shipped Worn three times. One of those times, was rock climbing and made a small tear in the sleeve. Rab patched it up for me, and its good to go.

In Gear Swap » Rab Cirrus Wind Jacket (L, Blue) $ 40
March 03, 4:21am

shipped
got a pm for the sparks shortly after posting. they shipped out this morning. thanks for looking.

In Gear Swap » Well loved gear: GG Gorilla (L), Ether DriClime (L), Scarpa Spark (11.5)
February 28, 9:48am

free sparks
Will send the sparks to whoever wants to pay shipping. These are a durable, semi minimalist shoe with very few miles on them--sized about 11.75 equivalent in euro. Sad to watch them sit in my close...

In Gear Swap » Well loved gear: GG Gorilla (L), Ether DriClime (L), Scarpa Spark (11.5)
February 28, 4:18am

All Reader Reviews by Serge Giachetti

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Rand was really helpful on two stove purchases. Answered all questions almost immediately and helped get a sidewinder made for me at a moment's notice for a trip. Couldn't as for better custom...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 10, 3:44am

Gossamer Gear Gorilla
I'm very impressed with this pack. I tried out a few packs for a planned AT thru hike (didn't pan out yet), and this was far and a away my favorite. With the stay and sitpad, the pack conforms...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 28, 1:59am

Gossamer Gear Gorilla
edit: double post

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 28, 1:56am