Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Gus (gustafsj) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minneapolis
About Me Grew up family car/boat camping and then Boundary Waters camping starting in my teen years and into upper 20s. Took up backpacking around 30 and in 2006 started having knee problems which quickly put me down the road to lightweight backpacking... the transition is still ongoing and obsessively addictive even though I have pretty much resolved my knee problems.
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListGear List - 3 day - Minus 20F

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Gus

Showing 381 - 390 of 494 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Forum » Thread

RE: FS: Tarptent Sublite
PM Sent. Is this the model with the mesh door?

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Sublite
August 06, 8:26am

RE: 2 wool zips
PM sent on icebreaker zips.

In Gear Swap » 2 jackets/2 wool zips
August 06, 5:24am

RE: Packs for Sale
PM sent on the ULA Conduit.

In Gear Swap » Packs for Sale
August 05, 6:35am

RE: Oware coupon now 20%
David, I sent you a message via the contact form on your website this morning, but thought I would post it here as well. The specs on the DWR bivy are the same for the long and the regular on y...

In Gear Deals » O ware coupon now 20%
July 31, 12:44pm

RE: Camera Holster
Here's another option that I just came across doing some google searches for holsters. Weighs 11 oz. Pretty ingenious idea.

In GEAR » Full size DSLR on the trail
July 21, 3:01pm

RE: Camera Holster
Haven't used it obviously since it's not available yet, but thinking about getting it when it becomes available... I think one would need a pretty heavy be...

In GEAR » Full size DSLR on the trail
July 21, 2:42pm

Re: sht
It can easily get into the 40s at night in the summer along the SHT. For example it is currently 48F. Add a little wind off the lake along the ridge and you will certainly need some reasonable in...

In Gear Lists » SHT - Summer 3-day Trip Gear List
June 22, 8:03am

RE: Re: SHT - Summer 3-day Trip Gear List
Gene, Welcome to BPL! If you hang around here very long, you'll soon be selling your 90L and buying something lighter like I did. I saw your pics from your first trip. You'll have to sen...

June 18, 7:21am

RE: Tent for 2 plus pooch
Can you give us a little more information as to what type of conditions you will be using it in? i.e. weather, climate, seasons, location, etc. That will help people give you the feedback you a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tent for 2 plus pooch
June 17, 9:20pm

RE: Re: SHT - Summer 3-day Trip Gear List
Thanks for all the feedback! I really appreciate it!! For clarification, my next trip is the middle of July... I would like to make my own quilt and have been pondering it for awhile. Reali...

June 15, 12:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Gus

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Mountain Hardware Quark Rain Jacket
From REI Website: * The Quark is made from Incite™ printed nylon tricot with a Conduit™ waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer laminate * zWeld™ construction eliminates stitching and taping, which reduces...

In Clothing - Raingear
June 06, 10:45am