BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 381 - 390 of 530 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ...53

Forum » Thread

Dave Who did you get those prices from and for what quantity? Marcy, Marge, Sal, Scott, Paul or Vinnie? Marcy and Marge would have been your trade show contacts, in case you forgot. Let me kn...

In Gear Deals » SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
September 30, 11:08am

Re: Temperature Indicators
Gary PM sent back! KJ

In Gear Deals » SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
September 29, 12:43pm

Re: um.. rip off?
Dave Same technology, different range... and the forehead thermometer...not sure how you'd pull that one off with an aquarium thermometer. If you can find an aquarium thermometer with the r...

September 28, 10:52pm

Re: Re: SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
John The one labeled "FeverScan" is for a medical kit to check your body temp, the other three are for measuring outdoor ambient temperature. HTH KJ

September 28, 6:36pm

Re: You must live in the South....
Correct, unfortunately that is a limitation I have because that is all that is produced by the manufacturer. I am currently in communication with the manufacturer about producing an indicator fo...

September 28, 2:52pm

Re: Re: Re: SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
Definitely can be trimmed and still work! Easily done with scissors or a razor blade. HTH KJ

September 28, 2:39pm

Re: Re: SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
Bob Shouldn't need to mount these to anything specific to get an accurate reading as there is no real substantial material around the liquid crystal to act as a buffer. The vinyl case doubl...

September 28, 2:23pm

SuperUltralight Temperature Indicators for Outdoor and Body Temperature/Fever Indication
Check the weather and check if you have a fever! These are probably the lightest temperature indicators on the planet. Less than 0.09oz for all 4 indicators! The package includes 3 outdoor tem...

September 28, 1:29pm

Ultralight Thermometers
John Would you be interested in temperature indicators that weighed less than 0.02oz each and are as thin as a piece over overhead projector sheet? I am actually putting together a small packag...

In GEAR » Cheap Bulb Thermometer For Backpacking
September 28, 11:57am

WTFudgesickle?!
What happened to "If it fits, it ships!". You should just stand in front of them and endlessly repeat that every time they tell you differently. Then ask to see a manager. :O) I cal...

In Gear Swap » META - Shipping USPS flat rate envelopes
September 27, 4:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.