Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List13.8831lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 381 - 390 of 635 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ...64

Forum » Thread

Granite Gear
I might suggest looking at the Granite Gear Blaze A.C. 60. Sounds like it will fit the bill of your transition from your current base weight into a lighter one. By all means, not a UL backpack....

In GEAR » Full featured yet light pack?
November 30, 2:58pm

Cold Feet Sleepers - Solution Debate
Hello fellow cold feet sleepers! I'm here to question you on what you have found to be the best solution for the weight and price to resolve your cold sleeping feet. I'm currently debat...

In GEAR » Cold Feet Sleepers - Solution Debate
November 30, 2:17pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 29, 12:58pm

I/O or Icebreaker Merino Weights?
Does anyone know or know of sites that have the weights of Icebreaker or I/O Merino base layer gear? TIA! KJ

In GEAR » I/O or Icebreaker Merino Weights?
November 28, 2:21pm

other options
I would also consider Icebreaker and I/O Merino if I could actually find weights for these pieces. I can actually get better prices on these products. KJ

In Gear Lists » Patagonia Cap 2 or Merino 2 for the JMT?
November 28, 2:18pm

Patagonia Cap 2 or Merino 2 for the JMT?
I'm wondering based on the experience of others if the Patagonia Capilene 2 or Merino 2 would be the better bet of two for the JMT. I would be using a top and bottoms as my sleep clothes and f...

In Gear Lists » Patagonia Cap 2 or Merino 2 for the JMT?
November 28, 2:12pm

Breaking in general
I guess I'm more so referring to the stresses put on them by a shelter (perhaps similar to a "prolonged" fall catch with the pole...if you will) adding to their likelihood of breaking...

In GEAR » Use of Carbon Fiber Poles w/ Shelters
November 28, 9:39am

bump
bump

In GEAR » Use of Carbon Fiber Poles w/ Shelters
November 28, 9:14am

Weights of Icebreaker Gear
Does anyone know of sites that have the weights of some of the Icebreaker base layer gear? TIA! KJ

In GEAR » Weights of Icebreaker Gear
November 27, 6:21pm

Re: cookset
Pot: 26 fl oz, Pan: 14 fl oz, Silicone bowl: 12 fl oz The sets fits a 4oz canister in it along with everything it comes with. HTH KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 27, 2:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.