Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List13.8831lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 381 - 390 of 711 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ...72

Forum » Thread

Portland
Jennifer I have to agree with most of the people here that Portland is probably the place. I live here just outside Chicago in the NE burbs (Des Plaines). I've been to Portland many times ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » So....how do you all feel about Oregon??
January 02, 4:22pm

Hey!
Look at all the Midwesterners! I also have a BV500 I just got for Christmas that you're welcome to borrow. I will only be needing it in Late June to early July when I go out to CO. KJ

In Gear Swap » WTB: BV500
January 02, 10:36am

Re: Sidewinder ti tri
Jennifer How are you fitting the 12-10 stove with everything else into your Evernew 900ml pot? Did you remove the primer ring? TIA KJ

In GEAR » Caldera cone Question?
December 28, 9:54am

Re: Re: Sporks SUCK! Or maybe not.
Mark +1 on the MSR Folding spork! One of the best I've actually found after a little 220 grit and steel wool to remove that cheek slicing knifey mold seam. ...hmmm...did I remove a feature...

In GEAR » Sporks SUCK!!!
December 26, 9:50pm

Re: Ideas
Max FYI, I also have a larger head and the ZPacks beanie is exactly what you're looking for where the headband section is cut looser than the scalp...or at least mine is. I was guessing tha...

In GEAR » Wishlist Gear Ideas
December 25, 2:14pm

Flash 18
Flash 18 Added

In Gear Swap » FS - Cleaning House: Down Jackets, Cookware, and more.
December 22, 3:36pm

FINALLY!
Finally REI combined the Flash 18 with the features of the REI Stuff Travel Pack (Link)! I know what I'm backordering! KJ

In GEAR » REI Flash 22 Pack
December 22, 12:09pm

bump
New holiday offer added

December 21, 9:32am

Same
I also have had the same great level of customer service. Highly recommend! KJ

In GEAR » A public Thank You to LiteTrail
December 20, 11:16am

FS - Cleaning House: Down Jackets, Cookware, and more.
** 1-5-13 - Brunton Compass Added ** ** 1-4-13 - Book Price Lowered ** ** 12-22-12 - REI Flash 18 Pack Added ** ITEMS FOR SALE: Brunton O.S.S. 50M Compass - Brand New In Packaging - $25 Shi...

December 20, 10:30am

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.