Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List13.8831lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 381 - 390 of 619 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ...62

Forum » Thread

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 25, 12:45pm

bump
bump

November 24, 6:45pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 24, 6:44pm

Preference
I prefer not to add anything to the item when I may already have gear that can be dual purposed, since they're already being transported. Super light, strong thin cord that can be used to repl...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 6:19pm

Re: handle
MB I don't carry a bandana. Just a few small Lightoad towels, and they would definitely wind up with cuts in them. Plus, I don't want anything I'm wiping down my shelter interior...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 6:10pm

Spectra Wrap
Steven- I like the idea of the silicone on the end! Always wanted to play around with that stuff. Here was how I modified my Big Dig. A good length of ZPacks 1.25mm Z-Line Spectra Cord. Se...

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 2:08pm

bump
bump

November 24, 11:22am

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 24, 11:21am

Re: 30 percent overfill?
I think both Travis and I are referring to the already included 30% overfill. HTH KJ

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 22, 6:12pm

Zpacks Bag
Travis A few questions for you: - Is your ZPacks bag the regular (56") or wide (62")? - Was the cold feet only an issue when you weren't sleeping in a tent? Just sleeping ou...

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 22, 12:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.