BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 381 - 390 of 509 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ...51

Forum » Thread

GoLite Jam2, Osprey Talons
FWIW, my son tried on a few packs recently. He's 5' tall, very thin (80lb), short torso. He found quite a few women's packs to fit torso-wise (his problem is hipbelts being too long.) ...

In GEAR » Short Women and "One Size" Packs
October 13, 10:14am

Re: Short Women and "One Size" Packs
While I'm sure that the shape and harness design of the pack has a lot to do with how it carries, I also think you can counter (or exasperate) issues like top-heaviness and balance by the way y...

In GEAR » Short Women and "One Size" Packs
October 12, 9:49am

Re: oz
@eric, no it won't kill him if it is, in fact, a warmer bag... which is what I'm trying to determine. He's a skinny 13yo and doesn't need the extra girth, so no point in paying the ...

In GEAR » REI Sub-Kilo vs Halo 25
October 10, 12:43pm

Re: en
>> so its quite possible the heavier bag is the properly rated one ... Yes, I realize that the Halo is post-rating successor to the SubKilo. We have a SubKilo long and agree that it's ...

October 10, 12:15pm

Re: Re: Differences between Standard and Ki Granite Gear packs?
>> I emailed them to ask about the Escape 40 and was told they were identical except for the color. Really?? Even the hipbelt? If so, that's too bad. I thought Granite Gear's wom...

In GEAR » Differences between Standard and Ki Granite Gear packs?
October 10, 8:02am

Breathable storage sacks
I realize many people hang their bags but I think most manufacturers, including Western Mountaineering, Feathered Friends, etc., recommend storing their bags loosely stuffed in a large breathable s...

In GEAR » best way to hang WM bag?
October 10, 7:59am

Hipbelts are definitely different
I've tried the Vapor and Vapor Ki but not side-by-side. My impression was that the shoulders were narrower but that the straps were the same. The hipbelt was definitely different and also int...

In GEAR » Differences between Standard and Ki Granite Gear packs?
October 10, 7:48am

REI Sub-Kilo vs Halo 25
Does anyone have experience comparing an REI Sub-Kilo to an REI Halo 25? I picked up both on clearance and the Halo is 4oz heavier. I'm wondering if it's actually warmer to justify the ad...

October 10, 5:52am

Re: Returns
>> No. As a person of character I would not have submitted the codes online after I had used my coupon in store. Or vice versa. But that's my point. I didn't submit any codes. The ...

In Gear Deals » REI Members sale: Save 20% off regular item and 30% off outlet item
October 09, 7:12pm

Re: Returns
>> And for those that are cool with scamming the system that REI has in place. You seem to have no comprehension of how a business operates and how many people(employees and customers) are af...

In Gear Deals » REI Members sale: Save 20% off regular item and 30% off outlet item
October 09, 4:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.