Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3741 - 3750 of 6022 | Page: 1 ...366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ...603

Forum » Thread

Re: Thread drift
Gary, I don't know about perfect, but right now it is a Platy with a screened inlet, then when filtering, a 42" Hoser to a Sawyer Filter, MSR Activated Carbon, and Hoser to Platy, with a ...

In GEAR » Frontier Pro Fitting Question
November 24, 4:54pm

Re: Correct
Rob, On another hydration system I found a tube that fit into the Frontie very snuggly, cut off a 1" piece, stuck in a hose barb in one end and the other end "permanently" into the...

November 24, 3:31pm

Re: Re: Before/After
My Bad - Your problem is staying connected to the clean side of Frontier ? Right? Does the hose fit In or Over the output nipple?

November 24, 3:21pm

Re: Before/After
"My only problem now is that the clean side, the hose does not want to stay in there. It does not fit snug." Use another Play hose with the screw cap to the Platy and the free end to...

November 24, 3:20pm

Re: Reception
Hopefully the Review IS coming.....

In GEAR » Spot-2 Review Where oh where?
November 24, 3:16pm

Re: Gotcha
What is the height difference between the dirty Platy and the Frontier Pro?

November 24, 3:14pm

FS: Trail Designs Ti Cone & Ti Mug
SOLD. This kit is about 3 years old and has been fired up only once, with alcohol. The Gram Cracker has been tested, but not under this Mug – so the Mug bottom is clean, but the Gram Cracker...

In Gear Swap » FS: Trail Designs Ti Cone & Ti Mug
November 24, 3:07pm

Bending Aluminum Rod for a Pack Stay
I'd like to bend 1/4" aluminum rod stock into a "U-shaped" pack stay, similar to what is done in a Gossamer Gear Gorilla and a Six Moon Designs Swift. Can this be done cold, ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bending Aluminum Rod for a Pack Stay
November 24, 10:01am

Re: SHR Resource
Andrew Skurka Everything you wanted to know, and then some.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » SHR ?'s and your thoughts.
November 22, 12:31pm

Re: re: Newbie Question?
uhhhh.... One night out... ... and the discussion is what fraction of an ounce to take? Please tell me this is a multi-night trip and the discussion is whether to take 4 or 8 ounces... ;.)

In GEAR » Newbie Question?
November 21, 6:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm