BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3731 - 3740 of 5172 | Page: 1 ...365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ...518

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
Kimberly, Catalina State Park? g.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
March 17, 9:51pm

An Exped Pillow Pump and a Stephenson DAM
I received my Exped Pillow Pump today and I am a happy camper! The Exped "business end" of the Pillow Pump is smaller than the receiver of the DAM. However, Exped includes somethi...

In GEAR » Exped Pillow Pump Questions -
March 17, 8:11pm

Re: conduit and canister
Ben, I always use a drysack - a Granite Gear eVent Sil Drysack to be specific - to keep my crucial gear dry, but I have seen other posts here that suggest not even using a stuff sack. I like ...

In GEAR » Get at this bear can and conduit delimna
March 17, 7:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Neo in a box
I think they are seconds...cosmetic issues, stray hairs ... you know...

In Gear Lists » FS: 2 NeoAir Regular - NEW In Box
March 17, 6:11pm

Re: Toes getting beat up
"...2nd to 5th toes and in particular the 3rd through 5th ones on each foot ... seem to get beat up (as in small blisters and sometimes nail damage)..." Small blisters where? Top, end...

In GEAR » Shoe/boot research
March 17, 4:27pm

Re: Lunar Duo Doors
Well, my Duo had a door on each side. As for your mental status.....

In GEAR » Lunar Duo - Initial Thoughts
March 17, 3:33pm

Re: plantar warts
"...could the way i am forced to walk and hike b/c of the plantar wart be good for me?..." IMHO - Not good! "Use is outside the design specification." OTOH, if you were r...

In GEAR » Plantar Warts
March 17, 3:27pm

Re: just curious about floor
It means the silnylon floor is attached to the top by a "rim" of netting. If you used a ground sheet it would slide underneath the floor.

In Gear Swap » Gear For Sale
March 17, 3:22pm

Recording Thermometer - Brunton ADC Wind
Brunton ADC Wind The temperature range is -25°C to 60°C (-13°F to 140°F) It records the hour average, for the past 24 hours. It does Not have a computer interface. You click forward...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL 2nd Snow trip
March 17, 2:50pm

Re: Plantar Warts
"Home lesion removal may be a little more painful" - Not in my case. I did get a little "reminder" on being to aggressive in the beginning, but once the tape was in place ev...

In GEAR » Plantar Warts
March 17, 12:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm