BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3721 - 3730 of 5083 | Page: 1 ...364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ...509

Forum » Thread

Shots of the Week: March 5 - March 11
Open to all... On this week's walk around the block, or over the top. Snapshots. Postcards. Keepers. Weepers. Get out. Look around. Shoot, Share, and Inspire.

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: March 5 - March 11
March 05, 5:42pm

Re: Shots of the Week: Feb 26 - March 4
All the way down the Kaibab to Bright Angle Campground, no less. He was one tuckered puppy.

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: Feb 6 - March 4
March 04, 4:46pm

Re: Shots of the Week: Feb 19 - Feb 25
Fifteen minutes from the car, surrounded by houses and shopping centers. Oro Valley, AZ.

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: Feb 19 - Feb 25
February 20, 3:38pm

Re: Shots of the Week: Feb 12 - Feb 18
Ocotillo Blossom, Catalina State Park, AZ

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: Feb 12 - Feb 18
February 17, 2:55pm

Re: Ideas? Warmish winter hiking spot
Oro Valley or Catalina, north of Tucson is pretty low key. They're about an hour from the airport. Catalina State Park, Saguaro NM, Romero Canyon, and Sabino Canyon are all great hiking. And...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ideas? Warmish winter hiking spot
February 15, 8:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Winter shelters
"My point is, I think I can probably "pack my tough" as a good friend of mine says, and make it through the occasional night when the conditions are bad AND my campsite stinks. If th...

In Gear Lists » Alaska-Yukon Expedition: 4,700 miles and 7 months; start in 4 weeks
February 15, 8:29pm

Re: Re: Kooka Bay sub 1oz pillows
Oh! LOOK! Member for Life! Nice Job.

In Gear Deals » Kooka Bay sub 1oz pillows BPL exclusive
February 15, 7:33pm

Re: Pilla
Yes Please. PM sent.

In Gear Deals » Kooka Bay sub 1oz pillows BPL exclusive
February 15, 6:16pm

Re: Zenni Optical
Casey, It is difficult to select a frame style. There are many. It just takes a lot of looking and comparing. I used my old glasses for dimensions on width, temples, lens size etc. Then, ...

In Gear Swap » Cheap Light Glasses Cases - Free
February 15, 3:58pm

Re: Lightest convertible(zip-off legs) pants?
I doubt if they are the lightest, but the Patagonia Gi II zipoff in medium is 12.0 oz.

In GEAR » Lightest convertible(zip-off legs) pants?
February 15, 11:52am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm