Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3721 - 3730 of 5234 | Page: 1 ...364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ...524

Forum » Thread

Re: Escalante Trip (Coyote, Hurricane) and Photos
James, Just one photo shows up. Did you intend more?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tonto NF in AZ- any tips?
March 29, 11:43am

Re: guylines Locks
It is important to get the direction correct on the knotted end. Both ways will cam and lock the line, but the MLD image below shows how to get it done right. This is the BPL supplied image. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Nano Tarp
March 29, 11:22am

Re: flyweight designs pack raft
follow This thread

In GEAR » flyweight designs pack raft
March 28, 8:34pm

Re: Re: Re: What LineLock Cord?
Ben, I find the 1mm and the miniLocks are difficult to operate in freezing/sleeting/snowing weather. That's why I prefer the LineLock shown. But that's just me and numb hands. Plus, ...

In GEAR » What LineLock Cord?
March 28, 1:18pm

Re: Re: Re: What LineLock Cord? - MLD
Douglas, Yep. That's where I got my last batch. So now I'm on the hunt again... I know Kelty Triptease will work just fine. And Campmor has a similar and cheaper product. I was won...

March 28, 1:15pm

Re: What LineLock Cord?
Kevin, That won't work in a LineLock, it's to thin. LineLock needs 2.5 to 3 mm. Douglas, I think that is what is shown in photo. It's not reflective.

March 28, 12:29pm

What LineLock Cord?
What are you using with your LineLocks? I'd like something that is reflective, like TripTease. What works? What hasn't worked? Thanks.

March 28, 12:06pm

Re: Re: link test
nm

In User Test Forum » link test
March 27, 9:23pm

Re: link test
nm

In User Test Forum » link test
March 27, 9:22pm

Re: Alcohol fuel bottles - show me yours!
Jeff, I carry the bottle in an outside pocket. The "straw" is pretty well bonded to the spout, but somehow I lost one, so now it goes under a rubberband on the bottle. That was the o...

In GEAR » Alcohol fuel bottles - show me yours!
March 27, 6:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm