BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3711 - 3720 of 5131 | Page: 1 ...363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ...514

Forum » Thread

Re: UL creatures

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
March 14, 9:19pm

Pi Day Flurries
3.14 - Pi Day Flurries As the snow tapered off, the bobcat came by.

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: March 12 - March 18
March 14, 9:07pm

Re: Replacing pack compression straps w/cord + Line Locs?
Eugene, You won't get much 'compression' out of 3mm cord and toggles, but you will be able to suck up any empty volume. A 1/2" strap facilitates serious applications of force, an...

In Make Your Own Gear » Replacing pack compression straps w/cord + Line Loc 3?
March 13, 6:09pm

Shots of the Week: March 12 - March 18
Open to all... On this week's walk around the block, or over the top. Snapshots. Postcards. Keepers. Weepers. Get out. Look around. Shoot, Share, and Inspire.

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: March 12 - March 18
March 13, 3:45pm

Re: Calorie values of oats.
I sure I missed 14 other pages of posts.... But how did you arrive at 6000 calories per day? The army thinks 4500 will take care of a person in the field. Andrew Skurka gets by with around t...

In GEAR » Bulk supplements and my PCT diet
March 13, 8:31am

Re: Yes!!
Very Nice Dave. The yoga mat is a great touch, as a concept and a material. Thanks.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Frame bags (MYOG)
March 13, 8:07am

Re: Montbell Super Spiral...
Mike, I'll follow this thread. I'm really interested in your impressions. Please post your findings. Thanks.

In GEAR » Montbell Super Spiral
March 12, 8:18pm

Re: Bear photo
It was a spiteful poo. Unaware hiker leaves car, heads up the trail, casually talking, and Oh! poo....

In Chaff » The answer to that age old question
March 12, 4:44pm

Re: Caldera ULC for SP600
Thanks Gordon. It really does a pretty good job considering that the heat transfer is only the bottom. I didn't know about the screen. The whole setup is starting to look like a Fissure. ...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone System
March 12, 1:13pm

Re: Mountain Hardwear Wicked lite T's
...and how much does the 'Wicked lite' weigh?

In Gear Deals » Mountain Hardwear Wicked lite T's
March 12, 12:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm