Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3701 - 3710 of 5223 | Page: 1 ...362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ...523

Forum » Thread

Re: OH WOW!! REI Dividends!!!
Douglas, Or you could call REI...

In Gear Deals » REI's dividends are online
March 30, 4:22pm

Re: WTB: BPL Synthetic Cork Trekking Pole Grips
"I have two sets of poles that need new grips." Depending on how much messing around you plan on doing something to keep in mind is that the Ti Goat poles are a smaller diameter than G...

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL Synthetic Cork Trekking Pole Grips
March 30, 12:56pm

Re: Snakes in Zion
+1, Mike. Saw this in New Mexico. I assumed the punctuation was correct. Made me smile.

In Gear Lists » Zion National Park - Mid May
March 30, 12:21pm

Re: Re: olive oil packets?
Sarah, You could add something to your profile, starting at the Locale line.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » olive oil packets?
March 30, 8:22am

Re: Re: Re: UL Creatures
Travis, I don't know the country or it's inhabitants, but if you have "pine martens", I think that one might qualify.

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
March 29, 9:14pm

Re: Bailure
Nice Job Nate! Well Done. That's a good chunk of miles in less than optimal conditions. And if you felt comfortable and ready for more, that tells you a lot. The next go around will be ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Long, rainy miles tomorrow
March 29, 3:49pm

Re: re: gaiters
McDowell, Are you wearing boots or trail runners?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Recommended snake proof gaiters?
March 29, 2:19pm

Re: Recommended snake proof gaiters?
This is really off the wall, as I know Nothing about what might be out there --- --- but if nothing shows up, perhaps the folks who make the Ursack Minor food bag (out of lightweight kevlar) cou...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Recommended snake proof gaiters?
March 29, 2:03pm

Re: Line Locks...
David, I'll suggest leaving the LineLocks attached for a while. You can run the thin cord through and knot it or tie it off, then use the MiniLocks on the other end as you intended. Afte...

In Philosophy & Technique » Nano Tarp
March 29, 12:14pm

Re: Escalante Trip (Coyote, Hurricane) and Photos
James, Just one photo shows up. Did you intend more?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tonto NF in AZ- any tips?
March 29, 11:43am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm