Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3701 - 3710 of 5229 | Page: 1 ...362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ...523

Forum » Thread

Re: MLD Tarps
James, Do you work for Harris? ;-) Nice Survey. This should be interesting.

In GEAR » MLD Tarps
March 31, 2:03pm

Re: 24 hours
Josh, If it's on your list you must need it, and it's been cooking for at least 24 Hours, and what the hell....

In Gear Swap » Snow Peak Giga with piezo
March 31, 1:57pm

Re: Cuben Gear
David, Fabrication issues are a different animal. My curiosity lies with the frequency of "user damage".

In GEAR » MLD Tarps
March 31, 1:51pm

Re: no longer red hot
Sounds like you were dangerously close to a catastrophe. Glad your luck held and you took a look. Maybe drop a line to the manufacturer and include the photo.

In GEAR » Primus express spider
March 31, 1:48pm

Re: MLD Tarps
James, I wouldn't obsess to much. I've read comments about the durability of packs made of the heavier Cuben and so believe that the "mid-weight" stuff - like a DuoMid - will st...

In GEAR » MLD Tarps
March 31, 1:34pm

Re: Cuben Tarps
"Secondly, there are acknowledged "health care" issues with cuben - cuben is prone to punctures versus tearing so, for example, you need to be extra careful with how you stuff your c...

In GEAR » MLD Tarps
March 31, 12:38pm

Re: OH WOW!! REI Dividends!!!
Douglas, Or you could call REI...

In Gear Deals » REI's dividends are online
March 30, 4:22pm

Re: WTB: BPL Synthetic Cork Trekking Pole Grips
"I have two sets of poles that need new grips." Depending on how much messing around you plan on doing something to keep in mind is that the Ti Goat poles are a smaller diameter than G...

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL Synthetic Cork Trekking Pole Grips
March 30, 12:56pm

Re: Snakes in Zion
+1, Mike. Saw this in New Mexico. I assumed the punctuation was correct. Made me smile.

In Gear Lists » Zion National Park - Mid May
March 30, 12:21pm

Re: Re: olive oil packets?
Sarah, You could add something to your profile, starting at the Locale line.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » olive oil packets?
March 30, 8:22am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm