BPL Community Profile

Kathleen B (rosierabbit) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Kathleen B has not added a biography yet.
CityStevens Pass
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kathleen B

Showing 371 - 380 of 544 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...55

Forum » Thread

test
text text text picture:

In User Test Forum » test
March 16, 8:41pm

FS Warmlite 2R tent, Mtnsmith 30 degree bag
Jonathan, aka Thunderhead - Here's a picture of the Wisp. As stated above, my replies to PM's are bouncing back this evening for some reason. Let me know if you have other questions and f...

In Gear Swap » FS Warmlite 2R tent, Mtnsmith 30 degree bag
March 16, 8:16pm

Brett - I just got home and am overwhelmed by responses to the Warmlite. Unfortunately, my home computer doesn't like PM's. If Brian or Jonathan aren't interested in the tent, you are...

March 16, 8:08pm

Jonathan - thank you for your interest in the Warmlite. The tent is about 3-4 years old, and only used a few times each year. My husband prefers the Hubba Hubba for more headroom. Since he carri...

March 16, 8:05pm

Brian - I just got home from Stevens Pass and tried replying to your PM, but it bounced. Maybe because my home computer has yucky Vista? To answer your queestion, I am in Seattle. You are first ...

March 16, 8:02pm

2R Stephenson Warmlite tent, grey, weighs 46 oz, includes upgrades of longer zip on door and wind stabilizers. Used about a dozen times, in excellent condition. I don't need something that bi...

March 16, 4:46pm

WTB 15-25 deg down Sleeping Bag, suggestions or sellers?
I have a Mountainsmith Vision down bag, 15 degrees, for sale for $150, including postage. It was $300 new, and I've only used it a few times. Size regular. Weight is 33 oz. I splurged and bo...

In Gear Swap » WTB 15-25 deg down Sleeping Bag, suggestions or sellers?
March 13, 1:20pm

Source of pots
Robert - Sarah's store is on her website: freezerbagcooking.com It has lots of interesting information.

In GEAR » Cook pots
March 11, 1:52pm

Marmot Precip
Alisha - if you are a size small and like the color coral, I have one only slightly used that I'll sell you for $40. I upgraded to an ID eVent and don't need it. Send me a PM if you're...

In GEAR » Precip or Virga?
March 10, 3:52pm

Ultra-light living, or Ultra-less
Good point, Bill. If owning something fills a useful purpose, then keep it! My own disposition is such that I am much more comfortable with fewer things. As much of a purger as I am, I do have s...

In Editor's Roundtable » Website Review: UltralightLiving.com
March 06, 2:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Kathleen B

Showing 1 - 8 of 8 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Botach Tactical Customer Service
I had a similar experience to David's. They sent the inferior space blankets, rather than the correct order, took forever to send a return UPS shipping label, and only yesterday admitted to recei...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 07, 5:35pm

Boomer's Guide to Lightweight Backpacking by Carol Corbridge
I was very disappointed in this book. Luckily, I didn't buy it but had checked it out from the library. For starters, the book is in major need of copy editing. There are lots of awkward sent...

In Books and Media
May 28, 2:04pm

Backpacking Light Merino UL Pants
These do everything BPL promised - provide comfortable warmth without being bulky. I've worn them under non-winter hiking pants all winter, and they've extended the comfort range down to 7 de...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
March 25, 10:55am

Hikelight.com Company
I just discovered this website that is based in Oregon. It seems to be a distributor of some of our favorite brands - SixMoonDesigns, Tarptent, Montbell, GraniteGear, and Western Mountaineering. No ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 22, 9:39am

HarmonyHouseFoods.com vegetables and beans
I just received my second order of dehydrated food from Harmony House. First I bought the vegetable pantry stuffer - 16 different quart-sized containers of various dehydrated vegetables, and then a we...

In Foods - Prepackaged Meals & Side Dishes
July 25, 9:08pm

Golite Paradox pants
I'm not sure whether to review these in raingear or softshell clothing, because they're both. They are all-day pants, rather than rain pants to pull on over hiking pants and are made of a fab...

In Clothing - Raingear
July 10, 1:11pm

Sealskinz gloves
I had the same experience as Brett. My non-waterproof gloves absorbed less water than these.

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
July 10, 12:51pm

ULA Circuit
This pack was on backorder, but it came sooner than Brian said it would. I gave it a 2-day test this last weekend on a short backpacking trip in the Cascades. I was pleased that it was as comfortabl...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
March 06, 1:29pm