BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tokyo, Japan
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 371 - 380 of 1012 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...102

Forum » Thread

Re: Bergans UL Winter Puffy (%50 down) at the Clymb
I see the Mens Sastrugi is back on the Clymb for $220 less 20% for Black Friday Sale. All colors in sizes XL and XXL only though.

In Gear Deals » Bergans UL Winter Puffy (%50 down) at the Clymb
November 29, 7:24pm

Re: Good resource?
Once again just looking for recommendations for an easy-to-use, not too expensive, slimline/lightweight electronic gadget that will roughly estimate how far or steps I walk and continuously monitor...

In GEAR » Fitness Monitors?
November 29, 7:00pm

Re: "Price is a typo?" according to EB
Mine has shipped FedEx for delivery on Tuesday 12/3. When I got the flash mail, EB already had a Up to 40% off Fall sale ongoing storewide and this additional 30%OFF seemed to overlap only for ...

In Gear Deals » EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
November 29, 5:41pm

Re: Fitness Monitors?
Thanks for the incites on fitness techniques Stuart and Robert. What measuring gadgets do you use or recommend? THAT's the question I am asking.

November 29, 3:10am

Re: Measuring fitness...
Thanks for the replies so far. I like the low cost ideas for periodic fitness testing. Still not sure what I am looking for so let me elaborate. My immediate goal is to speed up my hiking pace b...

November 29, 1:28am

FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
ONE pair of new-in-box Inov-8 Roclite 370 mid hiking boots. BPL favorite UL weight mid hiking boot @370g per boot. Same features as the current Roclite 315 trail runners. Fast drying, highly breath...

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
November 28, 5:00pm

Fitness Monitors?
Appreciate some input from the BPL membership. I *think* I would like to incorporate a fitness monitor into my training program to measure my progress. Never have used one before so not sure wha...

November 28, 4:56pm

Re: EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
To those fortunate enough to snag one of these EB Downlight 50 jackets, do not fret. I went to the EB Tokyo flagship store to pic up a matching FP900 beanie. This jacket is busting out with FP900 l...

In Gear Deals » EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
November 27, 2:21am

Re: Re: Polartec PowerShield
Wow. Controversy over the Knifeblade here on BPL! Who'd thunk it?! hwc, sounds like your Winter conditions are pretty mild. In contrast, Winter to me means -10C or 14F or lower at ~2000m wit...

In GEAR » Winter hiking pants
November 26, 4:00pm

Re: Oxiclean vs. One Step.
It appears to me that Oxiclean (~$10/5lbs) and One Step (~$34/5lbs) are basically the same product. They both produce primarily oxygen and soda ash as "scrubbers" when mixed with water. ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Hard Bottle?
November 25, 9:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.