BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale London, UK
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 371 - 380 of 1018 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...102

Forum » Thread

Re: Looks awesome!
I have seen this jacket and would guesstimate it has less than 4oz of down. Very pricey when you compare it to the Golite Bitteroot.

In GEAR » Marmot Quasar Hoody -- ultralight down
December 03, 4:08pm

Re: RE Fitness Monitors
These activity monitors like the Fitbit Zip remind of a toy that was all the rage in Japan in the 1990's called Tamagochi, e.g. practically usless, attention demanding, gameplay. Seems even the...

In GEAR » Fitness Monitors?
December 02, 2:27am

Re: FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
still available

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Roclite 370 mids
November 30, 6:01pm

Re: fitness gadget-poloozza
I found this comprehensive fitness gadget review website that has helped me with navigating the maze of products. This guy does some seriously detailed reviews! Here is his Nov 2013 recommended...

November 30, 4:44am

Re: Rest step
Yes, here in Japan we follow the "conversation rule", i.e. keep your hiking pace no faster than it will allow you to easily hold a conversation with your partner without pausing for breat...

November 29, 10:03pm

Re: Heart rate training
Thanks again for the input. Thanks to this thread, a generous BPL Santa has offered me their fancy Polar RS300X gratis. Looks to do everything I need and the price is right! Happy Holidays!

November 29, 9:01pm

Re: Bergans UL Winter Puffy (%50 down) at the Clymb
I see the Mens Sastrugi is back on the Clymb for $220 less 20% for Black Friday Sale. All colors in sizes XL and XXL only though.

In Gear Deals » Bergans UL Winter Puffy (%50 down) at the Clymb
November 29, 7:24pm

Re: Good resource?
Once again just looking for recommendations for an easy-to-use, not too expensive, slimline/lightweight electronic gadget that will roughly estimate how far or steps I walk and continuously monitor...

November 29, 7:00pm

Re: "Price is a typo?" according to EB
Mine has shipped FedEx for delivery on Tuesday 12/3. When I got the flash mail, EB already had a Up to 40% off Fall sale ongoing storewide and this additional 30%OFF seemed to overlap only for ...

In Gear Deals » EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
November 29, 5:41pm

Re: Fitness Monitors?
Thanks for the incites on fitness techniques Stuart and Robert. What measuring gadgets do you use or recommend? THAT's the question I am asking.

November 29, 3:10am

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.