BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 371 - 380 of 630 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Interesting ...
"...but will these cameras be good enough or unique enough to lure in other brand owners...". I'm using an Oly E-P1 with Nikon 50mm 1.8D (on m43 mount adaptor), 20mm pany and Oly 9...

In Photography » Nikon mirrorless system announced
September 21, 4:04pm

Re: Interesting ...
Nah its not just you, I totally felt that too Roger, that was horrible to have to read. The english was shocking. Built in EVF could be interesting, but it would really want to do something impr...

In Photography » Nikon mirrorless system announced
September 21, 6:22am

Re: Re: Backpacking versus Thru-hiking
+1 on the audience aspect, but I think these kind of articles are excellent, and should be "put out there" for those who need to read and hear it.

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking versus Thru-hiking
September 20, 10:32pm

Undies? Go Ex Officio and get over the funk... :-)
+n+1 on Ex Officio briefs. Stephen and I used them on our recent cycle tour. Two pairs each, one wear, one wash. 16,661km of high cadence cycling revolutions through deserts, tropical and alpine ar...

In GEAR » Best Undies?
September 19, 10:47pm

Re: MYOB Single gear hybrid
I'm hearing you HK. I just finished building my first road bike a week ago. Its carbon fibre, running 10speed campag Veloce. Its the first time I've run a bike with more than an 8 speed ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » MYOB Single gear hybrid
September 19, 1:47am

Re: Zpacks sleeping bags
Is it just me or do these seem like really good value too?

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bags
September 18, 4:17am

Re: Re: Intrest in affordable light gear
I also agree on the clothing front. While there seems to be a lot out there that is relatively light, when it comes to shirts and pants, its hard to find ones that have minimal features to cut down...

In GEAR » Intrest in affordable light gear
September 15, 10:04pm

Re: ExoGrid and possible backpacking gear uses...
Yeah from what I've read Titus have been using it too, but they don't any more, seems Holland Cycles are now the only builder that build road frames with it. Holland Cycles have been making...

In GEAR » ExoGrid and possible backpacking gear uses...
September 07, 9:21pm

ExoGrid and possible backpacking gear uses...
Hi All Confession: I'm a bike nut. Recently I came across a cool tubing product for bike frames (and its been used for other stuff like baseball bats) called ExoGrid. Basically, its a custom...

In GEAR » ExoGrid and possible backpacking gear uses...
September 07, 7:01pm

Re: Re: no pockets
"Your pack is the one piece of equipment that experiences every mile that you do. I'll go with durability in this case. Everything used in camp can be a light as possible." +1 W...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Sul/xul pack
September 04, 5:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.