BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 371 - 380 of 596 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...60

Forum » Thread

Trailstair report
I've used the trailstar for about ten nights in total now, most of them pretty rough, with high winds and rain. It sheds both no worries. Can be a pain in the neck to pitch by yourself when its...

In GEAR » New MLD 'X' Shelter
August 26, 6:31pm

Re: Re: True
"People may complain about the condensation, but if it isn't getting you or your gear wet, what does it matter?" Totally, totally, totally agree!!!!!

In GEAR » New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
August 05, 11:08pm

Re: Heat Exchanger Stove Shootout: Part 1 <br>Introduction and Test Method
I wish I could get reliable R^2 values like that in my ecology work...

In Editor's Roundtable » Heat Exchanger Stove Shootout: Part 1
Introduction and Test Method

August 05, 2:39am

Re: Group Tent
Hi Franco this tent looks like what I am kinda looking for, for a big cycle touring trip I have coming up (starting November next year). Its just the two of us, but we will have recumbent trikes...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Group tent ?
June 29, 6:21pm

Re: Bathtub floors
Mostly no, but on some trips, they have been a must. Sometimes, its hard to find a place to put the tent, let alone one with well draining soil that isn't in the line of a minature drainage lin...

In Philosophy & Technique » Has anyone here ever needed bathtub flooring in your bugtent?
June 25, 5:12pm

Re: Re: How do I interpret image sensor size specs?
Wow, thanks Ashley! That makes alot of sense! Maybe I'll just save up and look out for an SLR...

In Editor's Roundtable » Sigma DP1 Review
February 11, 8:18pm

How do I interpret image sensor size specs?
Hi, now that its clear to me that sensor size is quite an important factor in choosing a camera, how do I know which is bigger. I'm a bit confused looking at Canon spec sheets (from the Aus Can...

February 11, 7:31pm

Sensor size in compact...Canon Powershot SX1/S...?
This article was very informative...I learnt alot I think...but I'm looking for a camera thats more user friendly, dynamic and useful (not being able to take action shots too is a killer). I...

February 11, 12:08am

who was in SW Tasmania recently?
Hi, my father (Andrew (Andy) Kilpatrick) and one of his mates (Michael) were in SW Tasmania in January for a couple of weeks. They flew into Melaleuca, and did the SW Cape Route, then the South ...

In Post-Trip Reports » who was in SW Tasmania recently?
February 06, 5:12pm

Obesession...
...often comes at the princely price of one's sanity. Bravo!

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Testimony: Jim Sweeney's Enlightenment via Lead Weights, Helium Balloons, and Yachting
January 13, 11:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.