Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListLuxurious 19.65lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 371 - 380 of 602 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...61

Forum » Thread

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 24, 11:21am

Re: 30 percent overfill?
I think both Travis and I are referring to the already included 30% overfill. HTH KJ

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 22, 6:12pm

Zpacks Bag
Travis A few questions for you: - Is your ZPacks bag the regular (56") or wide (62")? - Was the cold feet only an issue when you weren't sleeping in a tent? Just sleeping ou...

In GEAR » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 22, 12:03pm

Re: Screen attachment
Jim The stove wires hang from the large holes in each of the pot support arms. The wires are bent almost to the exact thickness of the pot support arm to minimize side to side play. It is fair...

In GEAR » Snow Peak LiteMax Windscreen\Heat Accelerator
November 22, 11:48am

Re: Wind?
1) Correct. I just noticed the benefit of it trapping more heat around the pot than without. 2) This would take more free time than I usually have. Last night was a rare occurrence. I can de...

November 22, 11:15am

Bump
Bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 21, 10:52pm

Lower prices
Lowered price of cook kit and bear spray.

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 21, 10:51pm

Clothing Setup
What was all the clothing (worn and carried) that you took with you? How tall are you and how much do you weight, in what size Zpacks bag? TIA KJ

In Gear Deals » '12 JMT gear reflections
November 21, 8:54pm

Snow Peak LiteMax Windscreen\Heat Accelerator
I was in the mood to create tonight, so I decided to once and for all create a windscreen for my Snow Peak LiteMax canister stove and Evernew 0.9L pot. May still add some small notches to prevent ...

November 21, 8:26pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 21, 1:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.