Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List13.8831lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 371 - 380 of 620 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...62

Forum » Thread

Patagonia Cap 2 or Merino 2 for the JMT?
I'm wondering based on the experience of others if the Patagonia Capilene 2 or Merino 2 would be the better bet of two for the JMT. I would be using a top and bottoms as my sleep clothes and f...

In Gear Lists » Patagonia Cap 2 or Merino 2 for the JMT?
November 28, 2:12pm

Breaking in general
I guess I'm more so referring to the stresses put on them by a shelter (perhaps similar to a "prolonged" fall catch with the pole...if you will) adding to their likelihood of breaking...

In GEAR » Use of Carbon Fiber Poles w/ Shelters
November 28, 9:39am

bump
bump

November 28, 9:14am

Weights of Icebreaker Gear
Does anyone know of sites that have the weights of some of the Icebreaker base layer gear? TIA! KJ

In GEAR » Weights of Icebreaker Gear
November 27, 6:21pm

Re: cookset
Pot: 26 fl oz, Pan: 14 fl oz, Silicone bowl: 12 fl oz The sets fits a 4oz canister in it along with everything it comes with. HTH KJ

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 27, 2:21pm

ump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Stoic Down Hadron Anorak (Grey!), Snow Peak Ti Hybrid Trail Cookset, Bear Spray and Flask
November 27, 2:10pm

Re: Carbon Fiber Poles conduct electricity
"CF poles will conduct electricity quite well." Huh! Didn't know that. Learn something new every day. What are you preferred CF poles? KJ

November 26, 4:24pm

Use of Carbon Fiber Poles w/ Shelters
I'm wondering how people feel about using carbon fiber trekking poles with shelters that use them. Aside the added benefits of less weight and not being lightening rods, are there any down sid...

November 26, 3:57pm

bump
bump

November 26, 12:00pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear The One
November 26, 11:59am

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.