Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kenneth Jacobs (f8less) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me "There is something to a hard days work being rewarded with the same thing that posed the challenge."
CityDes Plaines
StateIL
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List13.8831lbs Base Pack Weight

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kenneth Jacobs

Showing 371 - 380 of 715 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...72

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The "Light" Experience
Harrison Looking inward to challenge ones self to question how knowledge and things affect ones life experience, then learning to adjust to be more with less of the physical things that demand s...

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
January 09, 9:29am

The "Light" Experience
To me backpacking light and the progression of change that I go through as a result of the changes in my mindset is what is most important to me, and not what is in my pack. It makes me reevaluate...

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
January 09, 12:08am

Re: Aluminum Vs Titatanium pots-why does Ti cost so much more??
Franco Thanks for the info on the cost. I thought Ti was not very abundant. I assumed it was harder to process, but was uncertain. Good info. KJ

In GEAR » Aluminum Vs Titatanium pots-why does Ti cost so much more??
January 08, 2:57pm

Durability
Ti is far more durable per weight than aluminum. It's also far more rare of a metal compared to aluminum. Health-wise, it's a far safer material to be cooking with/eating out of. There a...

In GEAR » Aluminum Vs Titatanium pots-why does Ti cost so much more??
January 08, 1:44pm

Compass, Pack and Cookset Sold

In Gear Swap » FS - Marmot Zeus, SP Hybrid Trail Cookset, Flash 18, Compass, Flask, JMT Book
January 07, 9:37pm

Pairs
You have to do them in pairs. I don't believe I've found a charger that will do one at a time yet. I think that would require some kind of fancier electronics to switch between charging o...

In GEAR » 44g/1.5oz Sanyo USB Battery Charger
January 05, 11:57pm

PM Sent
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 (Medium)
January 05, 11:02pm

44g/1.5oz Sanyo USB Battery Charger
I've had this little guy for some time, but didn't think of it possibly applying to those that use battery cells and/or solar panels. 44g/1.5oz, Charges 2 AA or AAA batteries, self-c...

In GEAR » 44g/1.5oz Sanyo USB Battery Charger
January 05, 10:06pm

PMs
PMs returned.

In Gear Swap » FS - Marmot Zeus, SP Hybrid Trail Cookset, Flash 18, Compass, Flask, JMT Book
January 05, 8:53pm

FS - Marmot Zeus, SP Hybrid Trail Cookset, Flash 18, Compass, Flask, JMT Book
** 1-7-13 - Will include flask with Zeus jacket if sold by 1-12-13 ** ITEMS FOR SALE: Brunton O.S.S. 50M Compass - Brand New In Packaging - Comes w/ voucher for 5 Free Nat. Geographic U.S. ...

January 05, 7:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Kenneth Jacobs

Kenneth Jacobs has posted no reviews.