Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

David Goodyear (dmgoody) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale mid-west
About Me David Goodyear has not added a biography yet.
StateMIchigan
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Goodyear

Showing 371 - 380 of 402 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Forum » Thread

deleted Dave

In GEAR » Pre-pasted Touthbrush
June 22, 9:41pm

deleted

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PAD PRINTING MACHINES
June 22, 5:42am

bag liners
There are many bag liners available for different conditions. There are ultra light silk liners and heavy weight fleece liner. I would think that you could just fashion a strap system that would go...

In Make Your Own Gear » summer sleeping solution thoughts?
June 16, 8:08am

too late
Thanks Phil but it is too late. I now owm a 16" X 25' roll. If anyone needs any just pay for postage and I will send it to you fairly cheap. It cost me $0.70 a foot and that is what you ca...

In Make Your Own Gear » cozy material
June 11, 4:59pm

Thanks
Thanks everyone. I'll be visiting Home Depot soon. If anyone needs any I'll share. Dave

June 09, 6:22pm

cozy material
I need to make a cozy for a snow peak 1400 and need a source for the material. I have a cozy from AGG for my mini-solo, but they don't stock a 1400. I know they are jammed with their site being...

June 09, 5:06am

fill your bags at home
My buddy uses Pres n Brew empty tea bags and fills them with flavored coffee and it works great. You can get them really cheap from: Mountainroseherbs.com. You just seal the end with an iron after ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Mini-Minit UL 1 Cup Coffee/ Tea Filters
June 09, 4:58am

Just in
I just received my micro puff vest today. The vest fits well and is extreemly light. I'm sure it will serve me well. Thanks for the advise. I found it fairly cheap at Altrec.com Dave

In GEAR » Synthetic puffy vest
May 31, 9:21pm

Agg is classy
I have another great customer service story. I ordered a pot cozy and received the wrong size. I emailed "Tin man" and he told me to keep the wrong one and use it if I could. He then sent...

In GEAR » Antigravity Gear status
May 29, 9:26pm

Classes
I would check out your local fly shop and see if they offer fly casting classes. This way you can see if you like it before you sink a ton of money into equipment. See if they have classes for rive...

In Fishing » good fly fishing resources?
May 13, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by David Goodyear

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

caldera cone w gram cracker esbit stove snow peak solo
Just returned from a 4 day bushwhacking trip. This setup achieved 2 near boils (small bubbles) per esbit tab. Morning and night temps in the mid 30's - water taken from cold creeks. I allotted 4 t...

In Stoves - Other
October 08, 7:52am

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1
I bought this tent before becoming a member of this site. When I read the review of the SL-1, I was worried about its stability and durability. I am not a tarp camper so the seedhouse seemed to be the...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
August 12, 7:22am