Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Curt Peterson (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Curt Peterson has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Curt Peterson

Showing 371 - 380 of 441 | Page: 1 ...26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Forum » Thread

Hex vs. Mid
I used the original BD Megamid, the Megalite, and now use the Hex 3. There is a fabric difference. Jim is right on with the fabric weight difference. That said, I don't think it really ma...

In GEAR » Hex 3: why so heavy compared to OWare?
January 05, 8:08am

FS: Suunto Advizor (lowered price)
This is a great watch that is in near-perfect condition. Altimeter, Compass, Barometer, Training Logs, and Heart Monitor (and more). Used, but well take care of. No scratches or dings - it a...

In Gear Swap » FS: Suunto Advizor
November 30, 8:16am

SOLD
Yep, it's sold. Thanks for the reminder - should have posted a note saying as much.

In Gear Swap » FS - Big Sky Convertible Primaloft Jacket
November 26, 7:59am

Re: convertible jacket.
I have lots of sizing info (and a couple options/decisions you'd have to make) - contacting me out of this forum would be preferred. -Curt

November 12, 11:23am

FS - Big Sky Convertible Primaloft Jacket
Big Sky Convertible Jacket As far as I know this is the only Primaloft jacket with removeable sleeves - get a vest and a jacket! Great condition, light and warm, packs up small. I've had goo...

November 11, 8:22am

Re: WOW
Thanks, Dale. I just got the last MicroPuff (lucky me it was XXL) in the entire store. -Curt

In Gear Deals » Micropuff jackets in Seattle
November 02, 1:35pm

Re: Re: Re: WOW
Dale - are these the hooded version? Anybody care to describe the fit? I have no Patagonia gear. Curious if it's "fitted" or "athletic" cut or it's a roomy puffy jacket. Thanks!

In Gear Deals » Micropuff jackets in Seattle
November 02, 8:44am

Bug Bivies???
Is it me or are there very few simple mesh bug netting bivies to choose from? Oware has one. Light at 10+ oz., but needs to be suspended at all points. OR has one, but it's heavy. The RE...

In GEAR » Bug Bivies???
October 28, 9:33am

Re: Re:New MontBell UL Pad
Thanks - sounds like a great solution to the pillow problem.

In GEAR » New MontBell UL Pad
October 22, 11:40am

Re: Re:New MontBell UL Pad
Does anybody know of any online shops/retailers that have the pillow in stock? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks for any leads ...

In GEAR » New MontBell UL Pad
October 22, 9:25am

All Reader Reviews by Curt Peterson

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am