BPL Community Profile

Jace Mullen (climberslacker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Your guess is as good as mine.
About Me Hi! I'm Jace. I'm 17 years old. I will be doing the PCT Summer 2012.
CityOceanside
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacemullen.com
My PDF Gear ListPCT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jace Mullen

Showing 371 - 377 of 377 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

Cat Cut tarp on the Ground?
Hey guys, I have a OES maccat tarp, for when I hammock (warbonnet blackbird), and I was wondering how a Cat cut tarp does in bad weather? Like horizontal rain. Does anyone have experience with ...

In GEAR » Cat Cut tarp on the Ground?
October 05, 6:08pm

i might call
I might call once they open their doors again. I may be 15 but I still would rather call then email! -CS

In Philmont » OA trail Crew.
October 05, 3:02pm

thanks guys
These responses are relly helpful, and I really ahve no sewing experience with down (ive 2 shirts and a pack cover before), so I think im just going to go with the new montbell. Just another thing ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pattern Similar to WM jacket?
October 05, 2:47pm

Order of the Arrow
Its 1 week of trail work at philmont, and one week of a trek(you get to plan your own trek, not take a pre-planned itinerary). The Catch being that you have to be in the Order of the Arrow to go. O...

October 03, 10:11pm

OA trail Crew.
Hey all! I am (hopefully, I find out in march) going to be on OA trail crew next year. I am deciding between the ULA Ohm and the Circuit. For the last 5 years (ever since my first trip, when I was ...

October 03, 5:18pm

Whitney jacket
I might go with the Whitney, but the only problemis that I would like to get some of Ed Speers 900 F.P. down, and they won't let me order the kit w/out the down, wich makes sense. So I may stil...

October 02, 8:06am

Pattern Similar to WM jacket?
I really like the Western Mountaineering hooded flash jacket, and especially like that it only uses 3oz. of down fill (I live in so-cal and don't need that much warmth). So does anyone have any...

October 01, 5:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Jace Mullen

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

40 Below Expedition Insulation
A great, US company that makes expedition-specific insulating gear. My bottle-boots were shipped the same day I ordered them and along with the shipping notice came a question from the company founder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 16, 4:39pm

Gossamer Gear Nightlight Torso
I used this pad for 5 weeks this summer while building trail. I have also used it on every backpacking trip for the last two-ish years. I just bought a new one to take on my PCT thru this summer. ...

In Sleeping Pads - Foam
April 07, 9:38pm

zpacks Company
While I only ordered stuff sacks from Joe, he was still willing to talk with me about what would work best for me. Great Guy, I hope to buy a pack from him eventually!

February 28, 8:57am

Patagonia the company
I have never had to deal with there customer service department because of something I have bought, but many times i have had questions about there products and if you are on their website, on the top...

March 19, 10:46pm