Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 371 - 380 of 555 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...56

Forum » Thread

*why do people not seem to talk about FF in these forums?*
there are fewer ff bags sold than wm. ff sells from their retail store and thru phone orders. wm sells thru a deal network that has both a brick and mortar and internet presence. with more wm ba...

In GEAR » Feathered Friends vs. Western Mountaineering
November 29, 9:38am

F/S RAB Exodus Soft Shell (non membrane) Jacket
bump

In Gear Swap » RAB Exodus Soft Shell (non membrane) Jacket
November 27, 2:45pm

Re: How come?
i really wanted a simple non-membrane soft shell and this fit the bill, but i found that i prefer a polartec power stretch hoodie and wild things hooded wind shirt. go figure.

November 26, 1:51pm

For Sale RAB Exodus Soft Shell (non membrane) Jacket
Brand new w/tag. Size is xl, but fits closer to large. See the RAB size chart in link below. Color is burnt umber. Well designed hood, pocket placement and something you don't see often in s...

November 26, 11:45am

Re: Melting snow
yep - i try never to start melting snow from scratch. always appears to works better to have some water in the pot first.

In Winter Hiking » Inverted Canister Stove Winter Fuel Consumption
November 25, 10:07am

outdoor research neoplume pants
i'm a big fan. not as heavy as many of the other pants out there. they smartly mix two weights of insulation between between waist/upper legs and the lower legs. they are relatively light an...

In GEAR » Recommendations for Synthetic Insulated Trousers (with side opening)
November 25, 10:02am

call or email
the wild things retail store. while the belay jacket isn't listed on line i bet they still have it in the store unless they are about to release the next generation. they also show up on ebay...

In GEAR » Warmest Synthetic Insulated Jacket
November 25, 7:49am

shin deep?
i guess it depends on how far up your shin, but if i'm only sinking into mid-shin i'm pretty happy. i put on snow shoes to avoid post-holing.

In Winter Hiking » Snow shoes
November 24, 7:56pm

+1 for msr
i have evo ascents with 8" tails and wouldn't think of replacing them. they are bullet proof and that's what i want in my winter gear. they might be overkill for some, but i think of t...

In Winter Hiking » Snow shoes
November 23, 6:22am

cilogear 20l leader pack
the cilogear 20l weighs in at 310 g, is robustly built and is of a well thought out spartan design. there are two exterior mesh pockets and a zipped interior pocket for your wallet and keys. wha...

In GEAR » What size of daypack is everyone using?
November 23, 5:58am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.