BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 371 - 380 of 525 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...53

Forum » Thread

Re: Kahtoola KTS Crampons
the kahtoola's look nice. probably work well with trail runners for french technique. not sure if they'd be much help in you needed to kick steps.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Minimal shoes and crampons? An idea...
October 28, 8:36am

How well do micro spikes work in serious mountaineering
the first time you find yourself step kicking or needing to front point in mukluks and microspikes you will have wished you'd been wearing proper boots and crampons. sure there are those that ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Minimal shoes and crampons? An idea...
October 28, 7:47am

mil spec.s for happy suit
you can find the full spec.s here http://coldweatherclothing.info/spec/PRF/MIL-PRF-MCECPTB.doc including required clo for each garment. below are max weight and volume for each of the garments t...

In GEAR » puffy pants: Patagonia MicroPuff or EB 1st Ascent Igniter?
October 28, 7:16am

links
primaloft pants - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=primaloft+pants+&_trksid=p5197.c0.m627 happy suit - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=happy+suit+&_trksid=p5197.c0.m627 the ecw...

October 27, 9:52am

US Army version
if you want them in coyote brown instead of green search ebay for *happy suit*

October 27, 7:45am

OR neoplumes?
I had the micropuff pants and thought they were great, but almost too warm for many situations. When I needed to replace them I went with outdoor research neoplume pants. They use 60 gr of insulati...

October 26, 6:02pm

a hot water bottle between your
legs or at your feet can go a long way to warming you and your bag saving calories for later in the night. i'll wear what i have to sleep if needed, but i dont like wearing my jacket into my s...

In GEAR » best options for extending a sleeping bag's cold weather performance?
October 26, 3:58pm

long torso eVent jacket
wild things makes a long torso eVent jacket, the alpinist - it's not the lightest of jackets, but it offers a lot of protection in a well thought out piece of kit. if you are interest...

In GEAR » I am going to need some better rain gear
October 26, 8:16am

need to keep dry and from rubbing
try underarmor heat gear compresion shorts as your base layer

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 23, 5:43pm

ff hooded volant
i've been very happy with my volant. it's relativly light and packs down small. i don't know what the clo is, but i've had it out in sub-0 conditions in both the cascades and the wh...

In GEAR » Need Puffy: Fitz Roy Down Hoody or DAS
October 23, 6:12am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.