BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 371 - 380 of 507 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...51

Forum » Thread

"shoulder straps being sewn on flat"
i have a cilogear pack an love it for what i do. the 40l holds pretty-much everything i need for a couple of days in the mountains. if it's winter it just means a couple of things get put und...

In GEAR » Cilogear madness!
October 13, 1:37pm

add the mountain hardwear compressor
to your list. i'm pretty sure it fits into your mix. is the issue with the micro puff that it's boxy? it's designed to go on easy over layers.

In GEAR » Looking for a New Synthetic Jacket
October 13, 5:02am

Re: ventilation
"when moving .... a fleece vest in colder temps ..." perfect for over a base layer when it's cold and youa re trying to stay cool, but burning lots of cals and a windshirt would be...

In GEAR » I don't know how to wear a vest
October 12, 12:07pm

much of their focus has
shifted to leaf. it might pain some lovers of the brand to find out that a large portion of their revenue comes from being part of military/industrial complex (insert wink here). they make great ...

In GEAR » Arcteryx Supply Low?
October 11, 7:37pm

Re: Re: hilight spritzing?
i have an epic bd lighthouse that hasn't had a problem in the rain except when i failed to reapply seam seal. i haven't had it out in a prolonged multi-day consistent rain shower, but i...

In Winter Hiking » tent company suggestions
October 09, 2:03pm

hilight spritzing?
was rain coming in thru the rear vent or door, seam or the fabric?

In Winter Hiking » tent company suggestions
October 09, 1:20pm

i have an issue with the name
i sometimes have a problem with rearranging letters in a word. when i first read the name fast i was a bit schocked to say the least.

In GEAR » Stoic Hadron?
October 06, 10:34am

Re: Why the bivy?
i have an overbag along because the planned shelter might not be able to be built and you can get caught out totally or semi-protected in bad weather. also, snow caves can be pretty damp inside. ...

In GEAR » Bivy for Snow Holing
October 06, 10:23am

integral design full eVent overbag
which they don't make anymore. it's still available from a couple of retailers and can be found on ebay periodically for less than 1/2 of retail.

In GEAR » Bivy for Snow Holing
October 04, 11:52am

msr evo ascent's
are what i currently own. they are bullet-proof, can climb anything regardless of whether you are going straight up and down or across the slope. they function well in powder, heavy wet snow and ...

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoes
October 03, 1:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.