BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 371 - 380 of 536 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...54

Forum » Thread

Re: Alpini
robert - thanks for the info on the alpini. sounds like a large would be too small for me.

In GEAR » Nunatak Kobuk Jacket and its Ilk
November 06, 4:27am

Re: ...
robert - little bit of drift, but how do you like the alpini. does it fit true to size? any room to layer under? hood helmet compatible? you were just in front of me on that other site.

November 05, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Nunatak Kobuk Jacket and its Ilk
i really like my ff hooded volant. super warm, very compressible and well made. if you are ok with a pre-owned one, they show up in the gear swap, on ebay, and some of the mountaineering forums ...

November 05, 9:18am

Re: Re: Re: Is the EB First Ascent BC-200 eVent?
*There's really no way to know what BC-200 fabric is.* correct, unless they do what mh did and say that they are using a ge product, which would make sense as a marketing stratagy.

In GEAR » Is the EB First Ascent BC-200 eVent?
November 03, 2:22pm

take at look at
this - http://mountainproject.com/v/fs-feathered-friends-down-jacket-sz-xl/107336648 i think it's a ff icefall parka should be plenty warm and at a great price. i do not know the seller

In Gear Swap » W.T.B absolute zero parka/or similar
October 31, 5:45pm

what can fit in the cilogear 40l
unless you are planning on being out for an extended period of time, the cilogear 45l is pretty big. here's what fits in my 40l - wm antelope long, wild things event hardshell and belay ja...

In GEAR » Need Opinions
October 30, 9:31pm

translucent +/-
yellow tents can be highly translucent, but i always found the warm glow a benifit. if you've been trapped for a couple of days in a tent the brightness can be a big mood enhancer. as far as it...

In GEAR » Yellow Shelters
October 30, 8:35pm

windshirt alone 90% of the time
i have a hooded wild things windshirt in epic that i seam sealed the hood and shoulders. epic isn't fully waterproof, but it's sufficent that unless it's a deluge it works fine. epic i...

In GEAR » Windshirt + Rain Jacket or Single Shell?
October 30, 7:56pm

mammut multi tool
all the functions, just real small.

In GEAR » Replacement for multi-tool?
October 29, 3:32pm

nope
not my experience, but for full disclosure i cannot remember the last time i set it up that it wasn't on or in close proximity to snow.

In GEAR » Yellow Shelters
October 29, 2:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.