BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 371 - 380 of 590 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Happy BPL Halloween!
Thanks for sharing that. I LOL'd a bit at 1:00.

In On the Web » Happy BPL Halloween!
October 05, 3:34pm

Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
Wow, this thing is going off. Quite a group! Now who was it that said they'd supply tasty beverages for everyone? ;)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 28, 10:26am

Re: metalized cuben delamination
For whatever it's worth I had a very similar experience with the metalized Cuben. Richard, I had never heard of or read about your experience until this thread, so this is interesting to le...

In GEAR » Seeking advice on shelters made with metalized, reflective cuben fiber material
September 24, 11:52pm

Cilo Gear
Their 20L haul or work sack, if you want to support a smaller manufacturer. The narrow profile should also be perfect for bushwhacks.

In GEAR » Looking for a bushwhacking day/overnight pack
September 24, 9:38am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow
Hi Ken. I don't know why I was thinking you lived near Los Banos... guess I should have remembered you offered to help shuttle once near the Skyline to the Sea trail. Anyway, maybe I can lea...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 21, 4:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow
@Ken H. (et. all) I'm trying to figure out Friday arrival for myself, either join a carpool or start one. I guess I'm pretty solid at this point. I'm thinking that you might be comin...

September 21, 4:07pm

Re: .
No idea if they're the same, but from Sawyer's description of the filters it sounds as if the less expensive one is good for 500 gal, while their other filters have the million gallon guara...

In GEAR » Platy Hoser ----> Sawyer Inline ---> whatever else?
September 20, 7:40pm

Re: Platy Hoser ----> Sawyer Inline ---> whatever else?
I think the systems tend to sound more complicated on paper than they actually are. What you described above is essentially the same system that Tony uses, you have just simplified the descript...

In GEAR » Platy Hoser ----> Sawyer Inline ---> whatever else?
September 20, 7:14pm

Re: Re: Way to Go
Smart man. Warm toes = happy camper :)

In Post-Trip Reports » Girly Girl GF and SUL BF world's collide, our first overnight together. Bull's Bridge on the AT.
September 20, 6:43pm

Way to Go
I followed the original 'girly girl' thread for a bit but was too lazy to comment I guess. Way to go on working it out and completing your first trip without incident, in UL style even! ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Girly Girl GF and SUL BF world's collide, our first overnight together. Bull's Bridge on the AT.
September 20, 8:37am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am