BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 371 - 380 of 493 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ...50

Forum » Thread

Hipbelts are definitely different
I've tried the Vapor and Vapor Ki but not side-by-side. My impression was that the shoulders were narrower but that the straps were the same. The hipbelt was definitely different and also int...

In GEAR » Differences between Standard and Ki Granite Gear packs?
October 10, 7:48am

REI Sub-Kilo vs Halo 25
Does anyone have experience comparing an REI Sub-Kilo to an REI Halo 25? I picked up both on clearance and the Halo is 4oz heavier. I'm wondering if it's actually warmer to justify the ad...

In GEAR » REI Sub-Kilo vs Halo 25
October 10, 5:52am

Re: Returns
>> No. As a person of character I would not have submitted the codes online after I had used my coupon in store. Or vice versa. But that's my point. I didn't submit any codes. The ...

In Gear Deals » REI Members sale: Save 20% off regular item and 30% off outlet item
October 09, 7:12pm

Re: Returns
>> And for those that are cool with scamming the system that REI has in place. You seem to have no comprehension of how a business operates and how many people(employees and customers) are af...

In Gear Deals » REI Members sale: Save 20% off regular item and 30% off outlet item
October 09, 4:21pm

Re: Awesome cheap puffy
I personally think that this obsession with fill-weight is more of a marketing thing than a real performance spec. If you just do the math, it only takes 5.3oz of 600-fill power to equal the volum...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 07, 6:30am

Re: Grand Canyon in October
Where are your camps going to be? I hike in the GC every fall (and often in the spring as well), the first week of November this year. Assuming typical temps, nights below the Tonto will be war...

In GEAR » Grand Canyon in October
October 06, 11:07am

Re: Kid's packs?
My son's been backpacking with me since was about 10 or so. Problem has never been finding a pack with a short enough torso; many women's XS and S packs fit torso length-wise. The problem...

In GEAR » Kid's packs?
October 06, 10:34am

Re: Giardia question
Logically, it's obviously not good practice to use your drinking cup as the water scoop. That said, I can't imagine that your exposure is any worse than going swimming in lakes/rivers or r...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Giardia question
September 29, 7:28pm

Re: Electronics and weight
No PLB or GPS and usually no cell. The only time I carry a cell phone is when I'm doing a point-to-point hike and have an arrangement to call my pick-up from the destination trailhead. I'm...

In GEAR » Electronics and weight
September 28, 7:46pm

Re: Re: Grand Canyon pants
>> Take a pair of 3oz wind pants down there and you will bring back very expensive ribbons! LOL... yeah, that's why I responded "good point" to your earlier response and deci...

In GEAR » DWR Wind pants?
September 27, 9:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.