Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3681 - 3690 of 6067 | Page: 1 ...360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ...607

Forum » Thread

Re: FreezeFest IX
Tip 'o the Hat to you Sir! Mighty Fine. Thanks.

In Post-Trip Reports » FreezeFest IX
January 04, 5:05pm

Re: How Do I Post My Gear List
Up and to the right, under Community is "Change My Profile". Go there. It only accepts PDFs, so if the Word.doc is part of the package, you'll have to convert/combine into PDF for...

In Gear Lists » How Do I Post My Gear List
January 04, 4:56pm

Re: Neoair repair - Park Patches
IMHO the Parks are OK for "on the trail" repairs, but I would peel, clean and SeamGrip once I got home. They are intended as bike tube patches, and as such are "backed up" by...

In GEAR » Neoair repair
January 03, 10:01am

Done: Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed
I got a number of PMs and have things covered. What a great community! Thanks to all.

In Chaff » Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed
January 03, 9:52am

Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed
I need a couple of hardware parts from Germany. The site only ships DHL. I live in the hinterlands of Colorado, USA, and have Never seen a DHL truck. Plus, DHL probably follows all the "imp...

In Chaff » Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed
January 02, 9:38pm

Re: Re: Oxygen scavangers for #10 Cans
Oxygen Absorber

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » food dehydration?
January 02, 9:14am

Re: -- Done
Found one. Thanks all.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Petzl GriGri
January 01, 5:18pm

Re: Re: Reinhold Metzger

In Photo Gallery » Pictures of 2010
January 01, 1:27pm

Re: Thanks
Ben, Thanks for the gear list, AND for the background. It is good for me to be reminded that tools take great operators to produce great results. All to often the question is "What gear?&quo...

In Post-Trip Reports » The Khumbu - Nepal
December 31, 11:49am

Re: on sale
The new and improved GriGri 2 comes up this spring. I'm really looking for a cheap piece of junk - well, maybe not junk, but not much better. Just has to lock and release most of the time. ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Petzl GriGri
December 30, 8:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm