Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3671 - 3680 of 5902 | Page: 1 ...359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ...591

Forum » Thread

Re: Fleece options for wet weather
never mind... to slow on the trigger.

In GEAR » Fleece options for wet weather
November 14, 5:13pm

Re: Excellent! Thank You.
These were exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for posting them. They're now bookmarked. Greg

In GEAR » Canister Stove Fitting in Pot ?
November 14, 4:56pm

Canister Stove Fitting in Pot ?
Sometime in the last month someone posted a photo of a canister stove fitting in a small pot. Can anyone point me to that post, or one similar? Thanks.

In GEAR » Canister Stove Fitting in Pot ?
November 14, 3:35pm

Re: is it possible to...
"I notice now that the area where the straps rubbed... [has] none of the white lining left on the inside." So the membrane is gone. You could paint it with a silicone or PU sealant ...

In GEAR » is it possible to...
November 14, 1:11pm

Re: re:
Matthew, It's a "button" the size of a #357 battery, that requires a USB cradle for configuration and downloading.

In GEAR » Are you guys bringing weather monitoring devices?
November 14, 9:47am

Re: brunton adc pro
Brunton Wind records temperatures for the last 24 hours and then start to overwrite. So you know what the temperature is, and at any time you can see what the temperature was for the past 24 hours...

In GEAR » Are you guys bringing weather monitoring devices?
November 13, 10:35pm

Re: Link Check
Weird Link/Title... Thread Title is TarpTent Not Redwoods A little mix up somewhere?

In GEAR » FS: TarpTent Moment (5-hours of use)
November 13, 3:47pm

Re: greg m.
Done.

In Gear Swap » Closet cleaning: FREE stuff
November 12, 6:05pm

Re: Test 3 cuben fiber 1 vs sil
David, It looks like the thread failed also. Is that correct? BTW, thanks for going through this drill. Nothing like fast-and-dirty, real-world, hands-on data acquisition.

In Make Your Own Gear » Test 3 cuben fiber 1 vs sil
November 12, 4:37pm

Re: Closet cleaning: FREE stuff
Email sent on StickPic.

In Gear Swap » Closet cleaning: FREE stuff
November 12, 4:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm