BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3661 - 3670 of 5172 | Page: 1 ...358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ...518

Forum » Thread

Re: flyweight designs pack raft
follow This thread

In GEAR » flyweight designs pack raft
March 28, 8:34pm

Re: Re: Re: What LineLock Cord?
Ben, I find the 1mm and the miniLocks are difficult to operate in freezing/sleeting/snowing weather. That's why I prefer the LineLock shown. But that's just me and numb hands. Plus, ...

In GEAR » What LineLock Cord?
March 28, 1:18pm

Re: Re: Re: What LineLock Cord? - MLD
Douglas, Yep. That's where I got my last batch. So now I'm on the hunt again... I know Kelty Triptease will work just fine. And Campmor has a similar and cheaper product. I was won...

March 28, 1:15pm

Re: What LineLock Cord?
Kevin, That won't work in a LineLock, it's to thin. LineLock needs 2.5 to 3 mm. Douglas, I think that is what is shown in photo. It's not reflective.

March 28, 12:29pm

What LineLock Cord?
What are you using with your LineLocks? I'd like something that is reflective, like TripTease. What works? What hasn't worked? Thanks.

March 28, 12:06pm

Re: Re: link test
nm

In User Test Forum » link test
March 27, 9:23pm

Re: link test
nm

In User Test Forum » link test
March 27, 9:22pm

Re: Alcohol fuel bottles - show me yours!
Jeff, I carry the bottle in an outside pocket. The "straw" is pretty well bonded to the spout, but somehow I lost one, so now it goes under a rubberband on the bottle. That was the o...

In GEAR » Alcohol fuel bottles - show me yours!
March 27, 6:54pm

Re: New Salomons deflowered
George, Mine are about a year old and have seen some miles. I was disappointed that the seams in the toe area and the mesh at the flex points started to give out pretty early. The "lips"...

In GEAR » New Salomons deflowered today
March 27, 5:53pm

Re: Re: olive oil packets?
I go to Subway, smile, and ask them if I can have some olive oil packets for camping. They usually ask "How many?" , and I end up with quite a handful. Never been denied. Also, look fo...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » olive oil packets?
March 27, 3:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm