BPL Community Profile

Stephen M (stephenm) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The Great Lakes Bay Region
About Me Stephen M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen M

Showing 3651 - 3660 of 4810 | Page: 1 ...357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ...481

Forum » Thread

Re: Equinox Katadin?
I am mot familar with the pack at all. I did google it and came across this one for 86$, is it the same one or is it something different. http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/campers-world/Ka...

In Gear Swap » WTD: 40-50ltr Pack (Large Back and Hip belt, under 25oz)
May 31, 11:06am

WTD: 40-50ltr Pack (Large Back and Hip belt, under 25oz)
Hi folks, Looking for a 40-50ltr Pack (Large Back and Hip belt) preferably under 25oz as have heavier packs already. Thanks, Stephen

In Gear Swap » WTD: 40-50ltr Pack (Large Back and Hip belt, under 25oz)
May 31, 9:18am

Re: Re: Re: Delorme InReach
Hi Mike, I bought the Isat Phone Pro about 18 months ago and have only used it to make a few calls and the coverage was fine, I did use it in thick forest with no issues. I originaly bought a...

In GEAR » DeLorme inReach for iOS!
May 31, 8:54am

Re: Delorme InReach
Hi Mike, Thanks for the information. I have an Inmarsat Isat phone pro but I am not happy since the monthly cost tripled, I thought I could replace it with the De Lorme unit but after what you ...

In GEAR » DeLorme inReach for iOS!
May 31, 7:29am

Re: TT Notch vs. SS1
Nice Video Franco :-)

In GEAR » TT Notch vs. SS1
May 30, 8:01pm

Re: TT Notch vs. SS1
Hi Josh, I have the SS1 and it is a great tent, I contemplated getting the Notch but for the extra bit of weight the extra space of the Ss1 is well worth it. I plan to use the fly sheet by itse...

In GEAR » TT Notch vs. SS1
May 30, 7:21pm

Re: rain pants that fit the long-legged and thin?
Hi Jeffrey, I am the same measurements as you and my Large Rab Event Bergens fit me perfectly, they are a bit heavier than the trousers in the article due to the 3 layer construction and 3/4 s...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rain Pants State of the Market Report
May 30, 4:42pm

Trade: Montbell UL Bivy
Hi folks, Bought this on gear swap in March but only got round to trying it with my winter bag and it is a bit tight so it has got to go. It will fit a 10f bag fine. Looks to be in great cond...

In Gear Swap » Trade: Montbell UL Bivy
May 30, 12:51pm

Re: Wtd: UL Rain Shell and Pack
Bump

In Gear Swap » Wtd: UL Rain Shell and Pack
May 30, 12:45pm

Big Feet
Great article. I would love the weight savings of having rain trousers with 1/4 zips but with size 13 feet means they are a pain to get on so use 3/4 zippers. Cheers,

In Editor's Roundtable » Rain Pants State of the Market Report
May 30, 12:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen M

Stephen M has posted no reviews.