BPL Community Profile

Stephen M (stephenm) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The Great Lakes Bay Region
About Me Stephen M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephen M

Showing 3651 - 3660 of 4934 | Page: 1 ...357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ...494

Forum » Thread

Re: Sun hat
I must defintley get myself one of those hats :-)

In GEAR » Sun hat
June 20, 9:19pm

Re: tune d[-_-]b
Hi folks, I am delighted with all the responses, I am packing my kit for a trip to the Indian Peaks tomorrow but will reply properly when I get back next week. Cheers,

In Chaff » House and Techno Ultralighters
June 20, 8:04pm

Re: Sun hat
Hi Mary and Mark, I will definitley check out that hat, I should be able to get in the Boulder branch of Rei on thursday evening and try it out. I have these visions of the type of that Frenc...

In GEAR » Sun hat
June 20, 7:17am

Re: Pertex Shield
Hi Samuel, Many thanks for the reply. The Pulse does look a serious contender, I must try and find shop I can try one on in. Any durability issues with the pulse? Cheers, Stephen

In GEAR » Event vs other Wpb materials
June 20, 6:49am

Re: Columbia
Cheers Will, I will have a look in Walmart tomorrow, I don't know there is a Dicks or Bass pro locally but I can always call in to the Columbia outlet shop on my way to the airport on Thursd...

In GEAR » Sun hat
June 19, 8:09pm

Re: Re: Event vs other Wpb materials
Hi Tom, Fair point. In the US it will be mainly trail hiking as far as I know so far but when back in Ireland and Scotland it will be mostly off trail. I did have a look at the Dri ducks in ...

June 19, 7:57pm

Event vs other Wpb materials
Hi folks, I have been looking to drop some weight with my Rain gear, current setup is a Montane Event Quickfire jacket and Rab Bergen Event trousers, both weigh about 11oz each, and it seems to ...

June 19, 7:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: WTD: 25-30F sleeping bag
Bump

In Gear Swap » WTD: 25-30F sleeping bag
June 19, 7:09pm

Re: Re: ASBO
I will pack my Joe Bloggs jeans also ;-)

In Chaff » House and Techno Ultralighters
June 19, 6:54pm

Re: European lightweight tents
Hi Andreas, Check out ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk as they ship to Belgium at a very reasonable rate. They also have comparison pages listing weights and specs. When I lived in Brussels I bou...

In GEAR » European lightweight tents
June 19, 6:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephen M

Stephen M has posted no reviews.