Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3631 - 3640 of 5323 | Page: 1 ...355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ...533

Forum » Thread

Re: Steal Someone Elses Gear
I guess this video is legal... But, Mr. Watson, I hope someday you get to personally experience the theft of your creativity and labor. ...end rant

In GEAR » TD Caldera Cone for an MSR Titan Mug
April 23, 5:26pm

test
nm

In User Test Forum » test
April 23, 4:23pm

Re: What's NOLS?
You might also be interested in National Outdoor Leadership School.

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » UL Scouting for Girls
April 23, 2:05pm

tested
tough day, huh?

In User Test Forum » testing
April 23, 2:01pm

Re: "Caldera Cone system that fits all inside the pot"
"Just contact Rand and Russ: info@traildesigns.com and I'm sure they'll work with you. " +1 Very knowledgeable and accommodating. If you can explain it, they will have a sol...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone system that fits all inside the pot
April 23, 11:37am

Re: "beeehhhhhhaaa"
I don't pretend to know, but believe it has to do with cache - your PC or their server. So things that "clear cache" get the new target to appear.

In User Test Forum » beeehhhhhhaaa
April 23, 10:47am

Re: Where do you get TYVEk pants?
Home Depot - Throw-away Painters Pants/Coveralls Don't know which Tyvek it is, only that it is. Edit: Or Here

In Gear Lists » Where do you get TYVEC pants?
April 23, 9:23am

Re: Trekking Pole Handle Connection to Grommet
Fiber reinforced nylon bolts are on the way. The expanders and steel 1/4-20s add 0.84 ounces. I expect the weight, with the nylon bolts, to be well under a half an ounce. Edit: I'm getting...

In Make Your Own Gear » Trekking Pole Handle Connection to Grommet
April 22, 8:08pm

Re: GG Mariposa Plus and a Pseudo Expedition Canister
Questions and comments have been posted about bear canisters fitting in a Mariposa Plus. Someone else suggested getting a chunk of tubing from the lumberyard to "mock up" a canister. I d...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm and GG Mariposa Plus
April 22, 8:02pm

Trekking Pole Handle Connection to Grommet
I have never liked placing my trekking pole handles in the dirt or mud to get the pointy end of the pole into a grommet on a tarp or a tent. I prefer to have them up to keep them clean and safe fr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Trekking Pole Handle Connection to Grommet
April 22, 4:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm