Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3631 - 3640 of 5919 | Page: 1 ...355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ...592

Forum » Thread

Re: Hose
"On a side note Greg, your setup might be just what I am looking for, do you have a link to the msr carbon your using?" Well...I was wrong...it's a the Katadyn "Bottle Adapter...

In GEAR » Frontier Pro Fitting Question
November 24, 7:03pm

Re: Grand Canyon Gear Questions
"Tent vs Tarp: Do the scorpions &/or snakes snuggle up to sleepers to stay warm at night ? " Personally, I like a bug bivy. It's the mice that bother me. "Pad: Is the ...

In GEAR » Grand Canyon Gear Questions
November 24, 6:44pm

Re: Grand Canyon Gear Questions
Going down, you'll have water all the way. Going up Bright Angel you'll have water along the way. Going to Hermit in 110° heat you can probably get by with 4 liters to Monument. Up ...

In GEAR » Grand Canyon Gear Questions
November 24, 6:40pm

Re: NON-wool hoody
MEC Expedition Stretch Hoodie (Men's) Product Number: 5016-259 (the complex URL get eaten by the BPL editor) And there are others. Membership is $5, and shipping will cost you $20

In GEAR » NON-wool hoody
November 24, 5:39pm

Re: Trail Designs Ti Cone & Ti Mug
Sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: Trail Designs Ti Cone & Ti Mug
November 24, 5:34pm

Re: Thread drift
Gary, >>That screened inlet is to keep out the floaties when filling your dirty bag? Yep. >>And I'm thinking you are using AM, since you include the Katadyn cartridge? ...

November 24, 5:28pm

Re: Trail Designs Ti Cone & Ti Mug
Two sets of PMs exchanged. Inside dimensions of the mug are 3 1/16 deep x 3 3/4 wide, more or less. Edit:(To small for a canister.)

In Gear Swap » FS: Trail Designs Ti Cone & Ti Mug
November 24, 5:20pm

Re: Thread drift
Gary, I don't know about perfect, but right now it is a Platy with a screened inlet, then when filtering, a 42" Hoser to a Sawyer Filter, MSR Activated Carbon, and Hoser to Platy, with a ...

November 24, 4:54pm

Re: Correct
Rob, On another hydration system I found a tube that fit into the Frontie very snuggly, cut off a 1" piece, stuck in a hose barb in one end and the other end "permanently" into the...

November 24, 3:31pm

Re: Re: Before/After
My Bad - Your problem is staying connected to the clean side of Frontier ? Right? Does the hose fit In or Over the output nipple?

November 24, 3:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm