BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3621 - 3630 of 5172 | Page: 1 ...354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ...518

Forum » Thread

Re: Feelmax Kuusa Shoes
Fred, Thank You! Very much appreciated. Greg

In GEAR » Feelmax Kuusa
April 03, 7:28am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Excellent!
Duh... Convoluted, and I missed it.

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium tupperware
April 02, 7:34pm

Re: ClearViewer Viewfinder/LCDViewer
The Viewer shown above, for a Sony Cybershot W170, needs a home. The tripod socket is ~ 0.25" to the left of center of the LCD screen, and 0.625" in from the back of the screen. Even ...

In Photography » ClearViewer Viewfinder/LCDViewer
April 02, 7:28pm

Re: Re: Excellent!
Damien, Did you miss that he Custom Made these covers?

In Make Your Own Gear » Titanium tupperware
April 02, 6:39pm

Re: Alum for Grand Canyon water
Greg, I took it but never used it. The river was always clear. For half of that '08 trip I pumped directly from the river, and for the other half, from whatever little spring flow I could ...

In GEAR » Grand Canyon Water
April 02, 6:36pm

Re: New Exped Air Pillow
nm

In GEAR » Exped Air Pillow
April 02, 5:07pm

Re: MLD Cuben Grace Tarp and Guy Lines
2.5 to 3 mm is recommended. It depends a little on the "tackiness" of the sheathing. Also, 1mm line and MiniLocks could be used. After cutting off the LineLocks either 1) tie off th...

In GEAR » MLD Cuben Grace Tarp and Guy Lines
April 02, 3:42pm

Purgatoire River , Eastern Colorado
Starter Stub - Fee free to add "This canyon also known at Picketwire Canyon is located south of La Junta Colorado. This beautiful unspoiled canyon is an excellent place to visit. Tucked int...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Purgatoire River , Eastern Colorado
April 02, 3:07pm

Re: MYOG Bivy -- Need zipper backing/stiffener?
It depends - If you sew the fabric to the edge of the zipper material, as opposed to the "pro way" of right up close, and your fabric isn't SUL gossamer, and you are careful, I ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Bivy -- Need zipper backing/stiffener?
April 02, 2:20pm

Re: camp shoes
Off the Wall - I haven't tried these but just maybe... FootzyRolls "As Seen on Ophra" I'd probably remove the bow...or not...;-) 2.5 ounces a pair for womens XL (10....

In GEAR » Lightweight Summer Camp Shoe Ideas
April 02, 2:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm