Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3611 - 3620 of 5483 | Page: 1 ...353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ...549

Forum » Thread

SOLD: POE Ether Elite - SOLD
I sleep cold, so I was hoping for a pad that would provide a little more warmth for summer camping. Well, at least for me, this is not that pad. However, the Jolly Green Giant finds it bette...

In Gear Swap » FS: POE Ether Elite
May 11, 10:27am

Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear
I received my POE Ether Elite yesterday, and gave it a test spin on the back porch. I found the R-4 rating equivalent to my BA Clearview. So I called for a Return Authorization - Guess What?...

In GEAR » Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear
May 11, 10:15am

Re: New Owner of Black Diamond and Gregory Photo
On the right, or on the left?

In GEAR » Black Diamond and Gregory have been bought.
May 10, 10:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Durable??
Jeff, To avoid a hijacking, I sent you a PM of tips and tricks.

In GEAR » UL waterproof mitten shells
May 10, 9:10pm

Re: Durable??
...Do they come seam sealed? Nope. Turn them inside-out, stuff with newspapers to hold shape, and 'Do It Yourself'. ...just wondering how they might hold up to grabbing onto rocks in b...

In GEAR » UL waterproof mitten shells
May 10, 8:53pm

Re: OP bags
I'd love the OPs. PM on the way.

In Gear Swap » Misc Gear for Sale and Give Away
May 10, 8:09pm

Re: WTB Bear bag rope - SOLD
Both are sold. Thanks all for your overwhelming interest. And you patience. Greg

In Gear Swap » WTB Bear bag rope/beaner
May 10, 7:56pm

Re: Re: WTB Bear bag rope/beaner
Garry has a Bear Rope and 'biner on the way. Waiting for David's confirmation. Edit: David 'Woods' Confirmation.

May 10, 7:04pm

Re: Bear Ropes
Joel, Garry, I've sent a couple of PMs but haven't gotten a reply from either of you. If you are waiting for a response from me, something is broken. Please post here that it is indeed...

May 10, 5:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Bear Ropes
"...like a pack of coyotes circling the lone bewildered rabbit....waiting, hoping, watching......"

May 10, 1:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm