Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3611 - 3620 of 6068 | Page: 1 ...353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ...607

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Photoshop
Nick, I spent about 2 months doing Classroom in a Book and then about 6 other Photoshop books. Six months later I was still pretty lame. I nailed Illustrator in a month, no problem. I think som...

In Photography » New to digital...A few questions.
January 17, 3:53pm

WTB: Dyneema, Black, 16" x 24"
I want to make a top pocket, but I don't want to buy a yard of material. Does anyone have some Black Dyneema, at least 16" x 24"? It should fit it a flat envelope and go First Cla...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Dyneema, Black, 16" x 24"
January 17, 3:26pm

Re: Photoshop
+1 on Elements. Augmented with one of any number of "Elements: How To" you will be 95% proficient in about 4 hours. Photoshop - about 4 years. Edit: OK... maybe not 4 years, but...

In Photography » New to digital...A few questions.
January 17, 2:12pm

Re: RE: Bear Poles
"...just have to watch out for all the little critters..." Add a 3' steel leader ahead of your bag. They can't chew it. They can't climb it.

In Gear Lists » Wonderland Trail Gear List
January 15, 7:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Biner
Larry, PM an address and I'll send you one. Just pay it forward when you can.

In GEAR » rock bag recommendations
January 15, 7:08pm

Re: facebook
"cant wait for the next thing that blows facebook outta the water, its only a matter of time..." Well, given the $500M of private funds recently invested, it won't happen soon.

In Chaff » World Map -- As Drawn by Facebook Users
January 15, 6:51pm

Re: event dry sac
Eric, I use one for my sleeping bag and down clothes. It rides in the bottom of my pack pretty well compressed and surrounded on three sides by the pack fabric. In cold weather the top of my sle...

In GEAR » event dry sac
January 15, 10:17am

Pre-Mixing Aquamira
"I would advocate using AQUA MIRA drops repackaged into very small bottles. I would NOT follow the recommended instructions, instead I would use MUCH less than recommended, and I would feel pe...

In GEAR » Pre-Mixing Aquamira
January 15, 8:28am

Re: POE Peak Elite AC
Under the "Info" tab - "Dark fabrics, like black, harmonize with the thermal frequencies of the radiant heat waves and return is then maximized." All together now--- UUMMM...

In GEAR » LW inflatible pad
January 14, 7:21pm

Caution - strong, emotional, and perhaps irrational words follow... Rant ON: Mod #1: "While nothing was specifically libelous, we want our forums to be above reproach and as free from...

In Chaff » Moderating
January 14, 4:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm