BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3601 - 3610 of 4601 | Page: 1 ...352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ...461

Forum » Thread

Re: caps
ALL Gone! Casey, Konrad, & Henry were the first three to PM, WITH an address. OK. I'll do my part. You do yours ;-) They'll go out today.

In Gear Swap » Almost Free: FireLite Red Spout Caps
September 23, 11:50am

Almost Free: FireLite Red Spout Caps
ALL GONE! I have 3 FireLite Red Spout Caps that are looking for a home. New and Unused. Thought I would use them but went a different route. Since they cost .90 each and will cost about a b...

In Gear Swap » Almost Free: FireLite Red Spout Caps
September 23, 11:28am

Re: Blackbird and yeti UQ
PM sent to Damien. Edit: Sold: unless things go weirdly amiss...

In Gear Swap » FS: Blackbird Hammock and Yeti Underquilt
September 22, 7:05pm

Re: cheap and light
"...the only drawback is it's set to 45 degrees which is a bit obtuse." Matching the angle of a sharpener to the angle of your blade is keep to fast and efficient sharpening. Othe...

In GEAR » knife sharpening.
September 22, 7:03pm

Re: Easiest
Drift... Flix - you don' have PM set up yet... To embed a link look here. ....now back to sharpening.

In GEAR » knife sharpening.
September 22, 6:41pm

RE: Golite Ultra 20: SOLD!
The quilt is SOLD. Thank You Nate.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ultra 20, Long
September 22, 6:29pm

FS: Golite Ultra 20, Long: Sold!
SOLD! This quilt is in excellent condition, used about 20 nights this year. I sleep in longjohns, longsleeved t's, and a hat. The bag has been stored in a pet-free, smoke-free home, in a Mon...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ultra 20, Long
September 22, 9:16am

Re: price lowered
What an impressive array of Cuben! Jones'en....I'm seriously Jones'en...

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom-made extra wide and long MLD cuben poncho tarp
September 22, 8:24am

Re: FS: Blackbird Hammock and Yeti Underquilt
Scott D. is up to bat. Damien D. is on deck. Doug I. is standing by. Questions and answers: Is it really New? Yep. '09, virtually unused. Negotiable Price? Naw, it's a deal at this ...

September 22, 8:18am

FS: Blackbird Hammock and Yeti Underquilt
SOLD! I thought I'd give it a try, and although very comfortable, and reputedly the best, it is not for me. Details can be found at Warbonnet. More general information can be found ...

September 21, 6:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm