Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3601 - 3610 of 5301 | Page: 1 ...352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ...531

Forum » Thread

Re: Coolest Long Sleeve?
Todd, What style of shirt are you looking for? - Zip T, or "button front"? What kind of shirt do you use now? And does "sweaty back" enter into the equation?

In GEAR » Coolest Long Sleeve?
April 24, 8:34am

FS: Aborted SUL Momentum/Cuben Bivy
SOLD! The top is Momentum. The bottom is .35 Cuben. The mesh is NoSeeEm. Length is ~ 80" along the Momentum on top, plus another 6" or so of Cuben under the head. Momentum wid...

In Gear Swap » FS: Aborted SUL Momentum/Cuben Bivy
April 24, 8:24am

Re: Where should I live Oregon vs. Virginia?
In your considerations for Oregon, pay attention to precipitation and sunshine maps. Some parts can be pretty damp and dreary, while 40 miles away you'll find sunshine and warmth. I have n...

In Chaff » Where should I live Oregon vs. Virginia?
April 24, 8:09am

GONE.
Deal Done. Mike, I try to get it into tomorrow's mail. Thanks.

In Make Your Own Gear » Free: Cuben Scrap
April 23, 10:10pm

Re: thanks!
It's going to cost about 50 cents x 2 to get it done. I can handle that. Pass it along when you get a chance.

April 23, 9:41pm

Re: Sounds like a plan
Mike got it. Konrad - your 1st PM came in same minute, but seconds later. Mike, it's your call. Do you want it all or just part?

April 23, 9:31pm

Free: Cuben Scrap - Gone.
I have a piece of .35 cuben that is 100" long, and tapers from 20" down to 14", approximately. If you can use this for something, let me know. The first BPL Member who PM'...

April 23, 9:20pm

Re: Going apesh!t
Brandon, A few posts up from my rant you can see where G Watson edited his brag on ripping the Caldera Cone. Posting the video link was his spiteful retort to the slapdown that followed. I don...

In GEAR » TD Caldera Cone for an MSR Titan Mug
April 23, 7:01pm

Re: Steal Someone Elses Gear
I guess this video is legal... But, Mr. Watson, I hope someday you get to personally experience the theft of your creativity and labor. ...end rant

In GEAR » TD Caldera Cone for an MSR Titan Mug
April 23, 5:26pm

test
nm

In User Test Forum » test
April 23, 4:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm