BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 361 - 370 of 396 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Hiking in Finland
Rog, I was planning to come over to Scotland this autumn though I think I will postpone it to next year, there's just too much to do this year. Avoiding the insects is a good side effect, as we...

In On the Web » Hiking in Finland
July 20, 4:48am

Carrying?
I just got a Canon D50 and a few lenses, and with it a LowePro Toploader Pro AW 65. The AW 65 isn't especially light at about 700 gr, but it should protect the camera in the unlikely event some...

In GEAR » Full size DSLR on the trail
July 15, 3:12am

Re: New ULA Site
Love the new site, works excellent in Safari 4.0. Excellent web design and usability there, and with the small details like photos of the shop, history and owner's message it has a very persona...

In GEAR » New ULA Site
July 03, 5:31am

Re: Re: Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
Very nice said, John. I'm waiting for the 3G S to come out in Finland, and will then get it asap. There's so much possibilities in that device, its unbelievable!

In GEAR » Anybody using the new Iphone3GS?
July 02, 7:04am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Titanium Pan
Roger, thank you for the in-depth analysis! I forgot the Trangia Non-stick Teflon-coated pan completely, and will give it a try next week. Sometimes the solutions are so close but one doesn't t...

In GEAR » Titanium Pan
July 02, 4:22am

Re: Re: Titanium Pan
>>Frankly, while I love my Ti pots, I would carry an aluminium frypan IF I was going to carry anything. Ti makes great pots, but not frypans.<< Roger, any particular reason for this?...

In GEAR » Titanium Pan
June 30, 3:23am

Arigato!
Thank you for all the suggestions, I will stick to the initial pan as I can order it cheaply here in Europe and it seems also to be the best one for what I intend to do! If someone is using the Tib...

In GEAR » Titanium Pan
June 29, 8:38am

Interesting
Interesting. Can you provide a photo from the top, and tell what they cost? How is it in comparison with the BushBuddy Ultra?

In GEAR » New models of ultralight Bushcooker wood stoves
June 27, 8:58am

Re: Re: Titanium Pan
Brad, could you provide a link to the mentioned pans?

In GEAR » Titanium Pan
June 27, 8:53am

Re: top/pan
Already have a TT 1100 Pot, don't want to buy another pot (though that could have been an option). I also find 11 cm diameter a bit small for pancakes =) Will bring oil and a scrub, though I...

In GEAR » Titanium Pan
June 27, 8:52am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.