BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 361 - 370 of 629 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Adam's comments
No worries Tyler. Don't stress over it too much, it probably won't affect your Scouting much, if at all. As Matt said, add to the Mass of Adult Scouters that will one day create a tip...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 02, 9:04pm

Re: BSA discrimination policy :(
Hi Tyler I'm an Australian Scout Leader, I've been a Scout since I was eleven, and been avidly involved since, including doing a lot of international Scouting, especially very recently w...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 02, 3:36am

Re: Re: Oly XZ-1
Went to my favourite local store last night, and tried an XZ-1, followed by a Fujifilm X100. Sheeeez! The XZ-1 really is a great camera. Depth of field is pretty good really when zoomed out. And it...

In Photography » Oly XZ-1
September 30, 4:09pm

carabiner watch or carabiner watch straps?
Anyone know of any good quality carabiner watches that are decently waterproof (like 20bar)? My sister is a hard working passionate young midwife, and has destroyed 3 of her nurses watches this yea...

In GEAR » carabiner watch or carabiner watch straps?
September 29, 2:47am

Re: Oly XZ-1
MMMM. I've been looking at some different shots on flikr. Plenty of nice bokeh really, and I'd say enough for me; I can definitely work with that. Given this thing weighs much less than my ...

In Photography » Oly XZ-1
September 28, 8:38pm

Re: i still have compression straps - sorta
Mike, I just bought your book and saw this great tip; I was contemplating cutting off my compression straps and sewing the ends to a loop for cord (just in case its ever needed). How do you find yo...

In GEAR » 9.5 oz nixed from a GoLite pack!
September 25, 11:30pm

Cooking in the rain in South Australia...
Sorry to catch your thread a bit late Benen. I'm an Adelaide boy too, I've been bushwalking for many years in SA and elsewhere. To be honest, I wouldn't be too concerned about coo...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cooking in the rain
September 25, 6:34am

Re: Re: ex light type down vest with hood
Tim...I really like the look of your quilts...when the $$$ eventually build up I'll shoot you an email. If you start making karo step baffled 900fill jackets and vests I may as well give you my...

In Make Your Own Gear » ex light type down vest with hood
September 25, 2:50am

Re: Its all about the ISO
Hell yep. I was hesitant against this new thing at first. But can you imagine the potential for military/intelligence community reconnaissance use? Much easier to pack a 2-300mm lens and this body ...

In Photography » Nikon mirrorless system announced
September 22, 8:35pm

Re: Re: Interesting ...
"...but will these cameras be good enough or unique enough to lure in other brand owners...". I'm using an Oly E-P1 with Nikon 50mm 1.8D (on m43 mount adaptor), 20mm pany and Oly 9...

In Photography » Nikon mirrorless system announced
September 21, 4:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.