BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 361 - 370 of 650 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...65

Forum » Thread

Geargrams down today?
Tried to log into geargrams a few times in the last few hours with no success; says log in failed each time. I went through the process of getting my password sent to me but although that seemed to...

In Gear Lists » GearGrams not working?
October 12, 10:31pm

Re: Re: re:JB 550 ml pot
I know its more than 3 years ago now, but did you progress any more in this area Tony? Did you work out why you didn't see any efficiency gains using alcohol stoves? What about esbit? Know o...

In Make Your Own Gear » JB 550 ml pot
October 12, 6:48pm

Re: Re: Camera weight
If my camera collection included an M9 and Zeiss Biogon 35mm 2.8C I'd happily forget about SUL every time I went into the bush :-)

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking Checklist (Gear List): 3-Season, 3-Day
October 12, 6:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Lost Contax T3 - suggestions for new camera
You could try getting an Olympus trip 35 off ebay. I have one, which I'd give to you but I'm thinking of getting into film photography (once I get over the costs involved in developing, sca...

In Photography » Lost Contax T3 - suggestions for new camera
October 11, 5:53pm

Re: Re: BSA discrimination policy :(
""gaaas" used to get around profanity detector Just capitalize the first letters, so you can write Gays and you'll be fine. Though I think this censoring of words such as G...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 10, 3:32pm

Re: Re: Fuji X100
Rog...its tempting to have all of them! Good thing I can't afford any (or is it....). I'm getting a front pack soon from zpacks. I'll see how I go for a while with keeping my Oly E-P...

In Photography » Oly XZ-1
October 10, 5:50am

Re: Re: wow!!!! @ cottage manufacturers....
"However, OP are willing to do semi-custom mods to gear, especially sleeping bags, and these can be had direct. You just need to ring them. Bit harder with tents and packs, but where there'...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
October 10, 12:55am

D'oh! Wrong continent!
Australia :-(

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 4th Annual BPL GGG
October 09, 10:34pm

Re: Re: MLD TrailStar Plus?
If you are having footprint issues with your large trailstar (or other tarps), no reason why you can't pitch it with small shrubs underneath and/or some light branches carefully tied out of the...

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar Plus?
October 09, 10:27pm

Re: Re: Discourse
I love your taste Miguel, that pack and that trekking pole totally do it for me...mmmm

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 09, 7:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.