BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 361 - 370 of 657 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: vasectomy
I'm sure you could ask for the SUL Vasectomy option and get them to remove more of your tubes. Next thought, "Lube Dots" aka Toothpaste Dots...?

In GEAR » intimacy kit
October 18, 5:00pm

Re: Re: Williamson sets new PCT Record
The crazy thing is, although 12 resupplies sounds like hardly any, because he was moving so fast, he would have only had about 5 days of food on him at most. That's what trips me out :-) Bet...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bink continues on @ record pace
October 17, 9:41pm

Freeze-dried meals packaging weight
I'm interested in going to this style of cooking to cut down on fuel weight (just boil water) and time. Personally, I'm happy to pay a little for commercial freeze dried meals for some trip...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Weight: FBC vs manufactured meals
October 16, 7:10pm

Re: Williamson sets new PCT Record
Legend!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bink continues on @ record pace
October 16, 6:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: nice
Yeah if you are keeping it pretty light and rebuild your wheel before it gets too old you should be fine.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » My "Budget" Road Bike build
October 14, 3:46am

Re: back up
Sweeeeeeeet :-) Thanks Aaron, you rock our spreadsheets!

In Gear Lists » GearGrams not working?
October 13, 9:11pm

Re: Re: nice
Is that spoke pattern similar to the Campy wheels lacing? The only thing that scares me with that (I have a Khamsin wheelset that I'm less worried about as its heavy and has 27 spokes) is br...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » My "Budget" Road Bike build
October 13, 9:05pm

Geargrams down today?
Tried to log into geargrams a few times in the last few hours with no success; says log in failed each time. I went through the process of getting my password sent to me but although that seemed to...

In Gear Lists » GearGrams not working?
October 12, 10:31pm

Re: Re: re:JB 550 ml pot
I know its more than 3 years ago now, but did you progress any more in this area Tony? Did you work out why you didn't see any efficiency gains using alcohol stoves? What about esbit? Know o...

In Make Your Own Gear » JB 550 ml pot
October 12, 6:48pm

Re: Re: Camera weight
If my camera collection included an M9 and Zeiss Biogon 35mm 2.8C I'd happily forget about SUL every time I went into the bush :-)

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking Checklist (Gear List): 3-Season, 3-Day
October 12, 6:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.