Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Gustafson (gustafsj) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Minneapolis
About Me Grew up family car/boat camping and then Boundary Waters camping starting in my teen years and into upper 20s. Took up backpacking around 30 and in 2006 started having knee problems which quickly put me down the road to lightweight backpacking... the transition is still ongoing and obsessively addictive even though I have pretty much resolved my knee problems.
Cityminneapolis
Statemn
Countryusa
My Website URLhttp://treklightly.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListGear List - 3 day - Minus 20F

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Gustafson

Showing 361 - 370 of 406 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Closet Cleaning - added some pics and one item
Added pics to backpack, lumbar pack. Add the pelican case.

In Gear Swap » FS: Closet Cleaning
February 18, 9:23pm

RE: What am I missing?
Few thoughts... Don't see any type of soap on your list unless I am missing something. What are you using for toothpaste? Throw some mint Dr. Bronners in and a little baking soda and you...

In Gear Lists » What am I missing?
February 18, 11:48am

RE: FS: Closet Cleaning
Added paypal payment details above.

February 18, 10:17am

Re: Snowshoes
They are good for 250 lbs in your average snow. I would say they might be good if you are trouncing around in really deep powder, otherwise may be too big.

February 18, 10:11am

FS: Closet Cleaning
I don't imagine much of my closet cleaning list will be of much interest to anybody on BPL, but I thought I would at the least give you the opportunity before I put them on ebay... All pri...

February 18, 10:04am

Re: Bivy Pattern
I did see that post... I do like the idea of having more of a bathtub bottom. I might have to play around with my pattern a little more and see if I can redesign it that way. I also like the idea...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivy Pattern
February 17, 8:37pm

Bivy Pattern
I have been considering making my own bivy and have been playing a bit with patterns for it. I started with the SMD pattern they have on their website and modified it to fit my intent. I thin...

In Make Your Own Gear » Bivy Pattern
February 17, 11:20am

RE: Tyvek Backpack
I'm going to start a new thread for the Bivy Pattern as it is definitely off track from the OP. Here's the link to the new thread... We kind of hijacked this thread and I certainly do...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tyvek Backpack
February 17, 11:14am

RE: Tyvek Bivy
Joe, I've been thinking about making another one as well and have found a couple plans that I would modify a bit. Backpacking Lite out of the UK has a super simple bivy pattern. Six Mo...

February 17, 9:47am

RE: Sewing Tyvek...
I am slowing becoming a convert as well. It was easy enough before to just buy my own gear as I got bonuses, but with the economy down, no more bonuses... so now I start making my own gear. My...

February 17, 8:49am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Gustafson

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Hardware Quark Rain Jacket
From REI Website: * The Quark is made from Incite™ printed nylon tricot with a Conduit™ waterproof, breathable 2.5-layer laminate * zWeld™ construction eliminates stitching and taping, which reduces...

In Clothing - Raingear
June 06, 10:45am