Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Curt Peterson (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Curt Peterson has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Curt Peterson

Showing 361 - 370 of 446 | Page: 1 ...26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Forum » Thread

Smartwool Microweight T-Shirt
Are folks using this T-shirt with good results? Any comments on the fit for size? For example, does it fit loose/snug/athletic compared to "normal" stuff in the same size? Thanks! ...

In GEAR » Smartwool Microweight T-Shirt
April 18, 8:35am

Thoughts on Spitfire?
Anybody have first-hand experience with the Eureka Spitfire UL? Not usually a brand that offers much, but this one's interesting to me. Thanks!

In GEAR » Thoughts on Spitfire?
March 15, 7:23am

A Good Gravity Bag?
I'm looking into gravity filter setup with the Sawyer inline filter. I figured I'd rig it with my various Platypus bags, but none of them hang so that they pour down. What are folks usi...

In GEAR » A Good Gravity Bag?
March 15, 7:04am

Re: Curt, your answer: 76/64/64g
Thank you, Brett. Exactly the information I was looking for and then some. Much appreciated!

In GEAR » Snow Peak kit weights??
March 12, 6:13am

Snow Peak kit weights??
Does anybody know the individual weights of the pots in this kit? http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=4884578&parent_category_...

In GEAR » Snow Peak kit weights??
March 11, 10:44am

Re: Re: Re: Comments About the Hilleberg Rajd?
I'm 6'3" and didn't have any problems with length. I'm not sure what it's listed at, but it certainly shouldn't be an issue if you're not NBA tall. -Curt

In GEAR » Comments About the Hilleberg Rajd?
February 14, 6:27am

Re: Comments About the Hilleberg Rajd?
I was one of the Rajd testers. Very cool tent. Super short summary: Pros - incredible construction quality, clever design features that are unlike anything I've seen before, slightly beefi...

In GEAR » Comments About the Hilleberg Rajd?
February 13, 6:29am

Re: My latest cold weather canister stove
Very, very cool. I'd hit a wall in my Xtreme mods and this is motivating me to get back to it. Between this and Bill's incredible work, certainly the idea of a ~4oz. remote canister stove...

In Make Your Own Gear » My latest cold weather canister stove
February 13, 6:22am

My goodness!!!!
Did I just see a picture of Will's ass?

In Editor's Roundtable » GoLite Jam2 Backpack REVIEW
February 07, 10:19pm

Olympics....
Scariest two backpacking experiences I've ever had were on the Olympic Coast. Beautiful, peaceful, world-class beach walking in the right conditions. Scary, violent, shin-deep mud, and hypoth...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Miserable Environment: The Worst Conditions?
February 05, 6:29am

All Reader Reviews by Curt Peterson

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am