Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 361 - 370 of 424 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Forum » Thread

Bug Bivies???
Is it me or are there very few simple mesh bug netting bivies to choose from? Oware has one. Light at 10+ oz., but needs to be suspended at all points. OR has one, but it's heavy. The RE...

In GEAR » Bug Bivies???
October 28, 9:33am

Re: Re:New MontBell UL Pad
Thanks - sounds like a great solution to the pillow problem.

In GEAR » New MontBell UL Pad
October 22, 11:40am

Re: Re:New MontBell UL Pad
Does anybody know of any online shops/retailers that have the pillow in stock? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks for any leads ...

In GEAR » New MontBell UL Pad
October 22, 9:25am

Re: Another gear-a-holic list...
Might be interested in one of the Garmins. curt <at> boopants <dot> com Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Another gear-a-holic list...
October 22, 9:14am

Lowered prices.....
Lower prices on this stuff ... trades/barter welcome!!! Tubbs Snowshoes: Aluminum frame with plastic decking and perimiter lacing system. 25" long x 9" wide. Good quality aggressive crampon. Rig...

In Gear Swap » Misc. Gear for Sale
October 08, 8:36pm

Double Rainbow PR Video
I've never seen a Double Rainbow in person, but the design seems almost perfect for my uses. Like all things in the lightweight gear world, I assume there's likely to a compromise somewhere in ter...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow in the Wind
October 08, 8:26am

Fit?
Anybody able to compare them to Crocs in fit? I'm on the top of the scale (Men's 13) and I find Crocs too snug. Are the Nothingz roomier inside??

In GEAR » lighter than Crocs
October 01, 9:00am

BPL almost did it
Right here at BPL - which does do some pretty nice research - this was on the editorial calendar a couple years ago. It got moved a couple times, but then dropped. You can sift a lot of it out of...

In GEAR » Breathability of different fabrics
September 28, 6:24am

Misc. Gear for Sale
Gotta get ready for ski/snow season! Tubbs Snowshoes: Aluminum frame with plastic decking and perimiter lacing system. 25" long x 9" wide. Good quality aggressive crampon. Right around 3lb. f...

In Gear Swap » Misc. Gear for Sale
September 19, 5:55pm

Big Sky Primaloft Jacket
For Sale: Big Sky Primaloft "Better-than-Fleece" Jacket. Size XXL in Spruce Green color. This jacket is in fantastic shape - great fit and super comfortable. Weighs only 13.4 ounces even in th...

In Gear Swap » Big Sky Primaloft Jacket
September 01, 7:29am

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am