Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Curt Peterson (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Curt Peterson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Curt Peterson

Showing 361 - 370 of 457 | Page: 1 ...27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Forum » Thread

Thanks for the answers, folks. Much appreciate!!!

In GEAR » Vapor Trail Weights?
October 14, 11:48am

Vapor Trail Weights?
Looking for a little help ... I'm trying to find an accurate weight for a Granite Gear Vapor Trail pack - Long torso - WITHOUT the belt. GG lists it as 2lbs. with belt, but I seem to rememb...

In GEAR » Vapor Trail Weights?
October 09, 6:52am

Re: Hmmm
At that size you'll definitely want the Super Stretch in my opinion. You won't regret it! There are reviews of multiple MontBell bags at Hope that helps! ...

In GEAR » MontBell bags: Difference between Alpine Down Hugger and Super Stretch Down Hugger?
September 07, 8:52am

Re: Montbell sleeping bag size question
Ron, The Super Stretch bags have the ability to shorten. There's a drawcord about a foot or so from the bottom that you can tuck the foot of the bag up into and pull tight. It shortens th...

In GEAR » Montbell sleeping bag size question
September 07, 8:49am

FS: Sea to Summit Personal Mosquito Shelter
This is the pyramid shaped solo version. See it at: Retails for $35. $20 includes continental shipping. Trades considered :) E-mail curt boopants com if you'...

In Gear Swap » FS: Sea to Summit Personal Mosquito Shelter
September 01, 3:46pm

Re: Re: Ozone vs. Catalyst: Suspension vs. Bearcan
I use an Ozone all the time. Sorry - no bear canister experience - but if the rest of the pack is adjusted and fitted well (dozens of fit combinations, by the way) the load lifters work as they do...

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst v. Granite Gear Nimbus
June 24, 9:10am

Re: Sea to Summit net
I have a Sea to Summit that's essentially un-used I'd part with if you're interested. It's actually around 8 ounces if I remember right - I can get an exact number if you want. cu...

In GEAR » Any ideas for Gatewood Cape bug screen?
June 01, 8:33am

WTB: Silnylon Tarp
Looking for just a plain ol' silnylon tarp. 8x10 is ideal. I know they're sitting around in most gear closets out there - anybody want to part with one? I'm guessing there are more t...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Silnylon Tarp
May 14, 9:08am

Re: Re: Nice!
Thanks for the update. Truly impressive. It's what all of us backcountry fisherfolk dream of. That ought to buy another 10 years of hope and wishful thinking :) -Curt

In Photo Gallery » Winter Stream Fishing
April 19, 10:22am

Wow! Where was this?

In Photo Gallery » Winter Stream Fishing
April 19, 6:26am

All Reader Reviews by Curt Peterson

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am