BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 361 - 370 of 418 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Forum » Thread

Fit?
Anybody able to compare them to Crocs in fit? I'm on the top of the scale (Men's 13) and I find Crocs too snug. Are the Nothingz roomier inside??

In GEAR » lighter than Crocs
October 01, 9:00am

BPL almost did it
Right here at BPL - which does do some pretty nice research - this was on the editorial calendar a couple years ago. It got moved a couple times, but then dropped. You can sift a lot of it out of...

In GEAR » Breathability of different fabrics
September 28, 6:24am

Misc. Gear for Sale
Gotta get ready for ski/snow season! Tubbs Snowshoes: Aluminum frame with plastic decking and perimiter lacing system. 25" long x 9" wide. Good quality aggressive crampon. Right around 3lb. f...

In Gear Swap » Misc. Gear for Sale
September 19, 5:55pm

Big Sky Primaloft Jacket
For Sale: Big Sky Primaloft "Better-than-Fleece" Jacket. Size XXL in Spruce Green color. This jacket is in fantastic shape - great fit and super comfortable. Weighs only 13.4 ounces even in th...

In Gear Swap » Big Sky Primaloft Jacket
September 01, 7:29am

Re: PDA and Sat Phone
Sandra, Sounds like you already have the spare batteries, so this might be a bit late, but you can save a few $$ and never not worry so much but about battery life with these options: Sidewin...

In GEAR » 1 Heavy essential item you can' leave at home?
August 19, 8:47am

FS: Kelty Flight Backpack
For Sale: Kelty Flight Backpack Pack is sold. Thanks for the interest! -Curt

In Gear Swap » FS: Kelty Flight Backpack
August 13, 10:26am

Re: Exped is INSANE!
"There is also a BA Insulated Airmat for 18oz... 60x20x2.5 only $65... I wonder if I could cut it down to 47" and heat seal it... that would be a 14oz or 15oz 47x20x2.5 mummy primaloft air pad!!!!N...

In GEAR » UL Sleeping Pad - Thermarest Ridge Rest vs Gossamer Nighlight vs Others
June 25, 11:44am

Re: groceries for ten days in the Pasayten
I love pics like this. Thanks for sharing. One question: it all looks ready to go right now - when are you heading up there? It's pretty much still snowed under isn't it? I'm guessing it will...

In Photo Gallery » groceries for ten days in the Pasayten
June 21, 3:43pm

Garmin eTrex For Sale
Garmin eTrex For Sale The original eTrex model - the yellow one. This particular one has worked flawlessly for me. It's been updated diligently with all 14 updates, so it's as current firmwa...

In Gear Swap » Garmin eTrex For Sale
June 19, 7:32pm

Re: Re: Featherlite vs LiteSpeed
Dale, Any way you can offer a few actual measurements on the LiteSpeed?? I can't seem to get an accurate number. I'd owe you one :) Looking for: 1. Highest Chest Girth - usually armpit cir...

In GEAR » Windshirts
June 19, 6:08pm

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am